你在Stern Lockhart工作了多久?
No. What?
不 什么?
Ask them about the M.O., the Bulls sweatshirt, anything that's remotely similar to Clarence.
问关于作案动机 公牛队运动衫 还有任何和Clarence相似的细节
What did I do?
我刚问你话呢?
Uninterested. You're uninterested in talking?
不感兴趣 你对交谈没兴趣?
have in common?
你觉得咱俩有多少共同点?
I don't like talking to people I have a lot in common with.
我不喜欢和有很多共同点的人交谈
Okay, I have a proposition for you.
好 要不这样吧
Find this person, I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
你找到那人 我有问必答
Whatever I want to know? And more.
我什么都可以问? 岂止
Okay, you just saved Clarence Wilcox's life.
一言为定 你可帮了Clarence Wilcox妻子的大忙
Cary
Cary
There's one for you, too.
你自己也留一张
Hello! Hello!
Hello! Hello!
Is this weird or what?
感觉很怪吧?
Weird.
是挺怪的
And in such retty accommodations.
竟有这么好的居住环境
I told them to put in that painting.
我让他们把那画拿进来挂的
Listen, I have to ask you a favor.
听着 我想请你帮个忙
No, it's nothing.
不是什么大事
I know we have a lot of work to do, but...
虽然我们有很多要忙的 可...
I haven't taken a shower alone in months.
我好几个月没单独洗次澡了
Of course.
没事
Sorry, go. Thanks.
不好意思啊 去吧 谢谢
The weak link in this case is Shores.
这件案子的弱点就在于Shores
If I can discredit his testimony, the case falls apart.
如果我能推♥翻♥他的证词 案子就搞定了
47th Street Homicide.
47号♥街杀人事件
What's that? Doublehomicide.
那是什么? 一件双重杀人案
Accused was shot in the back.
被指控背后杀人
Shores was accused of planting a gun.
Shores被指控栽枪嫁祸
Was it proven? Didn't have to be.
这条被证实了么? 没必要去证明
At a suppression hearing, the judge ruled the gun inadmissable. had to DP the case.
在查禁审中 法官裁定该枪不作证据 我还得处理掉这件案
Decline to prosecute.
拒绝起诉
What?
怎么了?
Was he this man? Was the robber this man?
是他吗? 劫匪是这个人吗?
It could be. I'm not good with faces.
可能是吧 我不太会认人
It went so fast. - Who are you again?
事情发生太快了 你是谁?
A lawyer. You're a lawyer?
一个律师 你是个律师?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Was this man, this robber, was he wearing a Bulls sweatshirt?
那这个劫匪当时在穿公牛队运动衫么?
Bulls sweatshirt? Really, I couldn't say.
公牛队运动衫? 我还真不知道
He burst through the door,
他推开门
and the first thing he said was "Kiss the floor, don't look up," so I didn't.
第一句话就是说"趴下! 不许抬头!" 我就没抬头看
He said what?
他说了什么?
He said, "Kiss the floor, don't look up." He said those exact words?
他说"趴下 不许抬头" 他就是说了那些话?
He had a gun on me. I think I would remember what he said.
他用枪对着我 我当然记得他说的话了
Sounded like good advice at the time so I kissed the floor.
当时遵命比较好 我就趴下了
Okay, thank you very much.
好了 谢谢你 嘿 Kalinda
So, this guy robbed him, told him to kiss the floor - in May 2003?
在03年5月的时候 这个男的抢劫了他 让他趴下?
Yeah. A month after Clarence was convicted. And here's the thing: the cops told him
对啊 在Clarence被定罪一个月之后
they caught this robber a month later, maybe two.
不过在一两个月之后 警♥察♥告诉他 劫匪抓到了
So, it couldn't be Clarence because he was in jail.
这个人不可能是Clarence 因为他在狱中
And this guy, he was a really nice guy, by the way,
是啊 被抢那个也是个很好的人
he was supposed to go to court to testify,
他本来要出庭作证的
but they told him they didn't need him because the robber copped a plea.
但警♥察♥说不需要 因为劫匪坦白从宽了
Okay, armed robbery, no injuries, money taken.
好吧 持枪抢劫 无伤亡 劫走财物
He probably got four years.
他很可能被关4年
Let's not lose track here. What about my reward?
别转移话题啊 我的奖励呢?
Mike, can you look up armed robbery plea bargains in the summer of 2003?
Mike 你能找找03年夏天持枪抢劫案里 接受认罪辩诉协议的么?
What reward? No, you know what reward. Let me just
什么奖励? 你知道我要什么奖励啊
think of some really embarrassing question.
让我问一个羞羞的问题吧
No, I'm looking for an armed robber.
不是 我要找的是持枪劫匪
I bet this is the first time this has happened in here.
我打赌这里第一次什么也没发生
You okay?
你还好吧?
I'm great.
好极了
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑?
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
This is the closest five minutes of normalcy I've had in eight months.
这是8个月以来最自然最亲近的5分钟了
It's like we're in camp.
就像我们在露营一样
Want me to tell you a story?
我来讲个故事吧?
Good night.
晚安
Your Honor, please. This is too much.
法官大人 这太过分了
Detective Shores was never found guilty of planting a gun.
Shore警官从未因栽枪嫁祸被定罪
The judge suppressed the evidence and the attorney declined to prosecute.
因为法官否决了枪♥支♥证据 而且地方检察官也拒绝起诉
Is that what Peter was saying?
这是Peter的说辞吗?
Excuse me, sir!
不好意思 先生!
You can talk to me. You leave my junior associate out of this.
有什么话朝着我来 不要针对我的助理
Come on, let's face facts here.
得了 还是面对事实吧 法官大人
I think that's what we're trying to do, Mr. Brody.
这就是我们在这的原因 Brody先生
Detective Shores is an honored homicide detective.
Shores警探是个资深的凶杀案警探
I have worked with him for a decade now and he has been
我和他共事了10年 他非常专业 而且
nothing but professional and... A perjurer? Excuse me, Your Honor?
还制♥造♥伪证? 不好意思 法官大人?
I don't like someone staring me right in the eye and lying to me,
我不喜欢有人对我睁眼说瞎话
and there's not a cop I know who isn't a Bulls fan.
我认识的警♥察♥没有一个不喜欢公牛队的
Your Honor, that is irrelevant.
法官大人 这一点关系也没有
I'll decide what's irrelevant.
我来决定什么没有关系吧
If you want to file a complaint, that's why Judy is here.
如果你想投诉 Judy在此恭候
Now, Mr. Gardner, I'm finding now reason to reverse myself.
现在 Gardner先生 我有了推♥翻♥自己的理由
I think you've made a very strong "fruit of the forbidden tree" argument.
你对于"非法证据"的论点很有力
If I can't trust Shores, then I can't trust the evidence that's tied to him.
倘若我不相信Shores 我就不能相信他挖出来的证据
So, the line-up, the Bulls sweatshirt, the artist's sketch, they are now stricken from the record.
一行证人 公牛队卫衣 人像素描 全部从记录中剔除
Shut up, Matan.
法官大人 够了 Matan
You've still got the eyewitness.
你还有目击证人
That's the cornerstone of your case anyway.
毕竟这是你案子成立的奠基石
Now, Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner.
Florrick夫人 Gardner先生
Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?
你们还有什么法宝没亮出来?
No, Your Honor. Good.
没有了 法官大人 很好
Then we are in recess until tomorrow at 10:00 when I will decide on this case a second time.
那我们休息一下 明天10点 我就会第二次裁定这个案件
Are we all happy?
满意没?
Good.
很好
That's Michael Parsons.
这就是Micheal Parsons
The one that said "kiss the floor."
说"趴下"的那个人
He was convicted of four armed robberies in South Chicago - over a two year period. -
他被指控在两年间 于芝加哥南部实施了4次持枪抢劫
He pled and was sentenced to Wabash Valley for four years.
他认了罪 被判至沃巴什谷监狱服刑4年
So, this is the killer?
这就是杀人犯?
We believe so.
我们相信是他
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里?
Well, that's the bad news.
这是条坏消息
He's dead.
他死了
He died in prison in 2006.
他06年死在监狱里了
So, they got an eyewitness and we got nothing.
那他们有目击证人 我们什么都没有
Great. That's great.
好 真是太好了
Thank you for coming in, Doctor.
谢谢你的到来 医生
No problem, but I wish I could actually help you.
没关系 我希望能真的帮到你
Maybe you can.
也许你行哦
We have a picture to show you, we found another man we think is the killer.
我们要给你看张照片 我们觉得他才是那个劫匪
His name is Michael Parsons, and he was convicted of armed robberies too.
他叫做Micheal Parsons 他被指控的劫案手段和你经历的相吻合
He even used the same language from yours.
他使用的和你那件案的同种方言
He yelled for everyone "to kiss the floor."
他朝每个人喊"趴下"
I'm sorry. If I could help you, I would.
不好意思 如果能帮的话 我会的
But Clarence Wilcox did this.
但这件案的确是Clarence Wilcox所为
Just keep an open mind, please, Tara.
好好想清楚 麻烦你了 Tara
This is the police sketch from the description you gave, right?
这是警方根据你给的特征描绘的 对不?
And this is the mugshot of the man we think did it. Michael Parsons.
这是我们觉得是罪犯的大头照 Micheal Parsons
Just please look at them carefully.
麻烦你看仔细了
I'm sorry. I really wish it was him.
对不起 我真的希望是他
But it's not.
但他不是
You're sure? Yes.
你确定? 确定
You're sure that Clarence Wilcox is who you saw?
你确定你看到的是Clarence Wilcox?
I'm sure.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表