My mind is as open as a field of poppies.
放心 不会的
You look, um...
你看上去...
Content.
胸有成竹
You know, sometimes the fog dissipates, the rain disappears, and everything makes sense.
你知道的 拨开乌云见明日嘛
You've made a decision? I have.
你决定了?... 是
Alicia around? Uh,
Alicia在吗?
no.
没有
Peter.
Peter
Glenn.
Glenn
You know the offer you made?
还记得你的提议吗?
What offer would that be?
什么提议?
Freedom today if I don't fight the conviction, stay disbarred, can't run again.
只要我放弃上诉 取消律师资格 不再反对你 今天就自♥由♥了
Yes, that offer.
是啊 那个提议
Smart move would be to take it.
接受它是明智之举
You're going to tell me to go to hell.
我得想象你让我下地狱的画面了
You want the longer version?
你要反悔?
Can't wait.
等不及了
I wouldn't get too comfortable in that office of yours.
我不会让你们好过的
I'm gonna testify.
我要作证
Would it help if I told you that that's a mistake?
如果我说这是个错误有用吗?
Look, if I end up in a 12 by 12 cell for the next nine years,
听着 如果接下来9年得坐牢
I want to know that I did everything I could.
我只想知道自己已经竭尽全力了
Call Alicia for me?
你能打个电♥话♥给Alicia吗?
I liked her. I wouldn't hurt her.
我喜欢她 是不会伤害她的
You were at the movies?
那么 你当时在看电影?
Yes.
是的
Legend of condor hero. It's a wuxia movie.
神雕侠侣 武侠片
A...?
什么?
Wuxia?
武侠?
Wire fu.
飞檐走壁
Chinese flying.
中国轻功
Oh, like crouching tiger?
哦 就像卧虎藏龙?
Sorry.
抱歉了
They play them on thursday at Armour square,
在中国城艾莫尔广场 每周四晚都播放的
Chinatown. You have the ticket?
还有电影票存根么?
No, I threw it away.
没 我把票扔了
You...?
你...?
So we're gonna have to find someone who saw you there.
好吧 那这样咱们需要找 个当时看见你在那儿的人
Wuxia, wuxia.
武侠 武侠
Cary, can I talk to you for a second?
Cary 我能单独跟你聊会儿么?
Are you on something?
你是不是服用什么了?
No
木有
I like you, Alicia.
俺稀饭你 Alicia
I like you, too, Cary.
我也喜欢你 Cary
I need you to pull it together now.
我需要你振作点
OK
好
Okay, here we go.
好 这边走
Pulling.
振...
Why are we hearing about this now?
我们来这干嘛?
I showed you his lie detector test.
他的测谎结果已经给你看过了
A partial test you conducted.
那是你自己主持进行的 有些偏颇
By a top fbi polygraphist, - And he was passing with flying colors.
是中情局的顶级测谎师 测试结果没问题的
Then let me question him.
那就让我细细盘问呗
With conditions.
有条件的
I could charge him right now.
我现在就能指控他
Then do it.
那就指控啊
What's stopping you?
有什么东西拦着你么?
You don't have enough.
你没有足够的证据
I want two of my lawyers to stay with him at all times.
我希望我的两名律师 寸步不离的守着他
They have the freedom to consult him with the camera off.
他们有权利在不被拍摄的前提下 给他提供辩护意见
And I want 15-minute breaks every hour.
而且要保证每隔一小时 有十五分钟休息时间
No food?
不给吃的?
Pizza.
比萨吧
In one hour.
一小时之后
He is a little creepy.
他确实有点猥琐
Walks around like he's saving the neighborhood.
晃来晃去的 觉得自己在拯救整个社区
In six mon....
六个月前 他刚接手工作 我们的房♥子遭窃了
Really?
真的么?
What did they take?
什么东西失窃了?
That's the thing.
说的就是这问题
Just some money from our bureau, Some clothes from my closet and popsicles.
只从办公桌里拿了些钱 从我衣橱里 拿了些衣服 还有些冰棒
Popsicles?
冰棒?
Yes
对
I think he did it, just so he could come and take a report, you know?
我觉得是他做的 好让他能到现场 做份报告 知道么?
Same thing with three other houses in the neighborhood.
社区里其他三家也碰上了这事儿
It's just creepy.
太猥琐了
Then what did you do?
然后你干什么了?
Well, I dropped her at the house.
我当时把她放在我家了
I made sure she had my cell number, Then I went to the movies.
在确信她有我手♥机♥号♥之后 就去看电影了
Did you see the security guard anywhere?
你当时在房♥子周围看见保安了么?
Sure. He's always around.
保安? 看见了 他经常在周围
You seen him around when
你送Lisa Pruitt的时候 看见他在周围么?
you dropped off Lisa pruitt? I guess.
应该是吧
Yes, thank you, Mr. Gardner.
好的 谢谢你 Gardner先生
We're following all leads.
我们会紧跟所有线索的
Really?
真的?
Yes.
是的
Because I know you have an unoccupied interrogation room.
因为我知道你有个空闲着的讯问室
So, very simply, you're in jail now because you dp'd cases,
简单点来说 你之所以被羁押 是因为你DP了案子 对么?
s that right? It is.
是的
You explain?
你能解释下意思么?
Well, dp means declining to prosecute.
DP的意思就是 拖延追诉
And what cases did you decline to prosecute?
你究竟是拖延了什么案子的追诉?
Investigations into allegedly corrupt real estate practices.
对地♥产♥运作过程中的 可疑腐♥败♥的调查
What was happening is that speculators were buying depressed properties on the land near where olympic stadiums were to be built.
具体情况是投机者购买♥♥了低价地♥产♥ 其土地离奥体场馆很近
Why did you stop these investigations?
你为什么停止了这些调查?
They sound promising.
听起来很有戏嘛
For a very simple reason. Lashkar-Etaiba,
原因很简单 Lashkar Etaiba
Which is a jihadist extremist group believed to be active in Chicago,
是个吉哈德极端团体 他们在芝加哥采取了一些活动
allegedly involved in last year's attacks in Mumbai.
这个组织据传跟去年 发生在孟买♥♥的恐怖袭击有关
And the fact of the matter is, is I pulled these investigators
事实情况是 我把这些调查人员 从别的案子调过来
from these other cases because I believed that the pursuit of these extremists was more important.
因为我相信 对这些极端主义分子 的调查相对更重要些
There was an arrest in October?
实际上 十月份的时候逮捕了一人?
That's correct.
对
That would be David Coleman Headley, allegedly a key member of LET.
此人名叫David Coleman Headley 据传是LET组织的重要成员
So...
那么
Why didn't you testify to all of this at your trial?
为什么在你受审过程中 没有举证这些事实?
I should have.
我当时应该的
But there was a larger consideration.
但是我没那么做 有更深的考虑
A failing in my personal life was being used against me.
我个人生活中的丑闻 被刻意用来针对我
I wanted to protect my family against further hurt.
我想保护我的家庭免受进一步伤害
I knew that I couldn't testify about these false corruption charges unless I was
我知道我当时无法针对 这些错误的腐♥败♥罪名来举证
then willing to testify about...
除非我愿意针对
my life.
我的生活来举证
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢 Florrick先生
Mr. Landry, your witness.
Landry先生 证人归你了
Actually, my witness, Your Honor.
实际上 我来询问证人 法官大人
Your Honor?
这个...法官大人?
Objection.
我反对
On what grounds?
根据是什么?
Mr. Childs, you're not
Childs先生 在这儿你不是法官
the judge here. Apologies,.
抱歉 法官大人
Mr. Childs is instrumental in the matters directly under consideration here, Your Honor.
Childs先生是本案中的重要利害关系人 法官大人
Those are the grounds.
这就是根据
But Mr. Florrick is such a great american hero...
但Florrick先生 是个大大的美国英雄
Your Honor.
法官大人
... And has been instrumental In the defense of our great nation.
而且在保家卫国方面 也是至关重要的一环
Your Honor!
法官大人!
Surely he wouldn't mind a few - softball questions.
所以 他肯定不会介意 我问几个无关痛痒的问题的
My goodness, the sarcasm is as thick as butter here today.
我的天 今天这讽刺可真够味啊
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表