No hello?
连招呼也不打? 你好
This is all just an elaborate plan to get me alone, isn't it?
为了让我独身一人 这一切都是你们精心策划的对吧?
You found me out.
被你发现了
We're redoing the floors. It's her.
我们在重新铺地面 是她
You'll have to turn off cell phones and beepers.
你得关掉手♥机♥和呼机
They expect me on call.
我得随传随到的
We'll be 20 minutes at the most.
顶多也就二十分钟的事儿
I can't believe we're doing this.
真不敢相信我们这样做了
We could still turn back.
咱们还能回头的
I love you.
我爱你
We're redoing the floors.
我们在重新铺地面
Okay, I'll start.
好 那我开始了
Due to agency-wide budget cuts,
因为部门费用大幅削减
the FBI has to be very selective
FBI必须慎重选择
with its Federal Witness Protection monies.
该如何花证人保护经费
You have our proffer.
我们说的够清楚了
Yes. Very elegantly put.
是的 你措辞很巧妙
Unfortunately, for my purposes, I'll need more specificity.
不幸的是 对于我的目的 你得再给我点具体情况才行
Jack Arkin is part of a joint task force
Jack Arkin是库克郡治安官办公室
with the Cook County Sheriff's Office.
联合特别工作组的一员
He witnessed and was pressured to participate in illegal activities
他目击并且迫于毒品特别工作组的
by other members of his drug task force.
其他成员的压力参与了一些非法活动
Some of these activities crossed state lines.
里面有一部分活动跨州了
He is willing to help the FBI bring these corrupt cops to justice...
他愿意帮助FBI将这些 腐♥败♥的警♥察♥绳之以法...
And save his own ass.
同时自保
Okay, maybe this was a mistake.
好吧 可能这是个错误
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
I understand Internal Affairs is investigating this task force.
我知道内勤部正在调查这特别工作组
Why don't I let them do their work?
为什么我一动不动 让他们做好自己本职工作呢?
'cause the state's torney wants to be reelected.
因为地方检察官想获得连任
He's not gonna let an investigation
他不会让自己着手主持的调查
of his pet project become an embarrassment.
反过来对自己不利
And what about the people in this room
那这屋子里的
who could benefit from such an embarrassment?
能从这事儿里获益的人怎么办?
I'll step out. No.
我回避 不
The Arkins came to you, it's your case.
Arkin一家找的是你 这是你的案子
If you wouldn't mind,
如果你不介意的话 Florrick夫人
I think it's better to avoid any appearance of a conflict.
我觉得还是尽量避免有利益冲突吧
Giada. Alicia, right?
我是Giada 你是Alicia 对吧?
Are you waiting for someone?
对 你是在等谁么?
Yeah, Will. They told me I could wait down here.
嗯 等Will 他们说我可以在这儿等的
He'll be a while.
哦 他一会儿就能来了
That's okay.
没事儿的
You're a friend from college, right?
你是大学里一朋友 对吧?
Of Will's? Yes.
是Will的朋友? 是的
DePaul, third year.
德保罗大学 三年级生
You're in law school.
你在法学院上学
He talks a lot about you, almost makes me jealous.
他经常说你 我都快要嫉妒你了
Don't be.
可别
J. K.
J K
Just kidding.
开玩笑的意思
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
That's Hunter. He set up the drop house for the stash.
这个是Hunter 他给粉儿找了藏匿地
That's Brad. He stashes the meth.
这个是Brad 毒品是他藏得
And Foley, he moves the guns.
Foley 他调动的枪♥支♥
Proof?
你有证据么?
And where's this?
这是哪儿?
Mr. Arkin, at some risk to his own life,
Arkin先生 自己冒着生命危险
took photos of the task force's drop house,
照下了特别工作组的藏匿地
and he will gladly share the location upon receipt of an immunity deal.
在收到你们开出的豁免后 他会很愉快的说出具体地点
You said there were other corrupt cops involved, Mr. Arkin.
你说了还有其他腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ Arkin先生
If you could study these photos from these other busts.
你再看看这些其他场合的照片
I don't know his name, him, him...
我不知道他名字 但... 他 他...
and him.
... 还有他
Him?
他?
Yes
对
Okay. I'll need a week
好 我需要一星期向上级汇报
to brief my superiors, and then we can work out the details.
然后咱们再具体谈
You're late.
你晚了 对
You're unhappy.
你不高兴
I'm drinking.
不是 我在喝酒
Tony, you know this stuff you're slipping me,
Tony 你知道的
crime reports and evidence?
你给我提供线报 犯罪报告和证据
You ever worry about getting caught?
你就不怕哪天被抓了?
Getting caught.
被抓了?
Slipping you things?
因为给你提供线报?
No. Why?
没想过 没有 为什么这么问?
Just part of doing business.
什么情都是有风险的嘛
It's for a friend.
是 我意思是 这... 这也是为了朋友嘛
Some things you do for a friend.
为朋友总要做些事儿嘛
I feel like you're having this conversation with yourself, and...
我觉得你是在自言自语 然后...
and I'm just listening in.
我只是单独在听你说而已
No, I'm just...
不是 我只是...
I'm just figuring you out, that's all.
我只是在想明白你 仅此而已
No, the only problem was that Jackie got a piñata.
但问题是 Jackie搞了一个pi?±ata.
We all went outside in a rainstorm.
当时外面暴风雨 我们都出去了
Swinging bats at a piñata.
朝着pi?±ata挥舞球棒
Where was I? Why haven't I heard about this?
好吧 我当时在哪儿? 为什么我没听说这回事儿?
Grandma was worried about us using baseball bats.
哦 奶奶还担心我们用球棒
So she made everyone use these little wooden spoons.
所以她让大家只能用小木勺子
My wild and wacky family.
我这古怪的一家子啊
You're stuck with us.
你跑不出我们魔掌了
For your first free meal, you choose Obbie's?
你自♥由♥后的第一餐 选在了Obbie家的餐厅?
Ray. Ray Ernesto!
Ray Ray Ernesto 嗨!
Honey, this is Ray Ernesto, he works for the mayor's office.
亲爱的 这位是Ray Ernesto 他在市长办公室工作
My children.
我的孩子们 嗨 孩子们
Hi, kids. Rich is a big fan,
我只是想说 Rich可是你忠实粉丝
Pete, always has been, and he'd love to show his support.
Pete 过去一直是 而且他愿意站出来支持你
I'd love it, but tell me you gotta leave that dinosaur, Tolins & Brauer,
很好 但告诉我你得离开那巨无霸 Tolins & Brauer
come talk to my wife about her firm.
过来跟我妻子谈谈她律所的事儿
That's right, you're at... Lockhart/Gardner.
哦 对 你在... L&G律所
We just might look you over.
嗯 我们可能会好好关注的
Pete?
哦 Pete 那个...
Keep eating.
吃好啊
What'd he say?
那他说什么了?
He said that... Childs' days are numbered.
他说Childs的好日子没几天了
You're big-time now.
哇 你现在可是火了
I'm just the flavor of the week.
我也只是昙花一现的
He'll be telling the same thing to Childs tomorrow.
明天他会跟Childs说一样的话
Anything else I can get you?
还需要什么么?
No, we're good. Thank you.
不用了 我们这儿好了 谢谢
Do you like it?
那你喜欢么?
Do I like what?
我喜欢什么?
Stuff, politics.
就是政♥治♥那些事儿啊
I don't know.
这个 我也不知道
I like what it can do.
我喜欢政♥治♥的力量
I'm sorry, it's work.
抱歉 是工作的事儿
Hey
你好
Give me a call
打电♥话♥给我
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm sorry... No dessert.
抱歉... 不要甜点了
What's wrong? It's my client.
怎么了? 是我的当事人
... 00, officer down at 373 Elmer Driver.
Elmer Driver 373号♥有警员受伤
Hey, lady, stop!
嘿女士 停 不许进去!
... 00, officer down.
...有警员受伤
All available units reporting to...
所有分队迅速报告...
Kalinda, you can't be here.
嗨 Kalinda 你不能进来
What happened? Out. Out, and I'll tell you.
发生什么了? 出去 出去 我会告诉你的
We got an officer down.
紧急情况 有警员受伤
Jack Arkin's down. I repeat, Jack Arkin...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表