so your husband wouldn't find out about it.
这样你丈夫就不会发现了
Is that right?
对不对?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You did the same thing on August 7, and July 17, and June 19.
同样在8月7日 7月17日和6月19日 你也打过电♥话♥
Is this correct?
情况是否属实?
Other Fridays?
其他星期五呢?
So, Mrs. Loeb, you could have called about the eruv wire being down, but you chose not to...
Leop夫人 你本可以上报教区线坠落 但你并没有去上报...
... thus, making you liable.
因此 你负有偿付责任
No further questions.
问话完毕
I understand it.
我能理解
I understand her wanting to phone her father.
我能理解她想打电♥话♥给她爸爸
It's a betrayal.
这是背叛
It's a weakness.
这是脆弱
Was what happened with your husband, a weakness?
你丈夫那件事也仅仅是脆弱吗?
That's different.
这是两码事
How is it different?
有什么区别?
She didn't cheat on you.
她没有给你戴绿帽
She lied to me.
她对我撒谎
She... betrayed... everything.
她...背叛了...一切
But it wasn't selfish.
但她这不是自私的行为
Have you forgiven your husband?
你原谅了你丈夫么?
Then how can you tell me to forgive?
那你又如何教我去原谅?
Hey, I'll get back to you.
尽快给你回覆
They want to talk settlement.
他们想要庭外和解
They know we've lost our First Amendment argument, now they want to pick our pockets.
他们知道我们第一修正案的论据不成立 想要狮子开大口
We don't have a lot of options.
我们没有选择的余地呀
And you're really 18?
你确实满18岁了吗?
Yes.
是的
And what do you look like, Zach?
你是什么样子的 Zach?
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗?
You can ask me anything you want.
你想问什么都行
I think I have a picture of you.
我有张你的照片
It's of you and a man in... it looks like a hotel room.
上面是你和一个男的在酒店开房♥
What am I wearing?
我穿着什么?
A black bra. But you sound so sexy.
一个黑色胸罩 你的声音真性感
No, I don't. Yes, you do.
我没有 真的
Your voice is so... It makes me want to do things.
你的声音真的...让我欲♥火♥焚身
Katarina, listen, I'm paying you so I can ask you something serious.
Katarina听我说 我付你钱 是要问你一些很严重的问题
Somebody took photos of you n a hotel room, and you're using drugs.
有人在酒店房♥间拍了你的照片 而你当时吸食了毒品
And... I need to know who took the pictures.
我想知道是谁拍的照片
Kid, look, I'm not Katarina.
小朋友 我不是Katarina
Ryan Alprin?
Ryan Alprin?
I saw him in court. I like him.
我在庭上见到过他 还挺喜欢他的
It's like we were, out of a law school... hungry.
就像我们都走出了法学院的阴影 他有在律师行么?
Is he with some firm? No. He's coming here, actually, for that settlement conference.
没有 事实上 他要过来讨论和解的事
Aren't we laying people off?
我们在裁员对不对?
Yeah, but we need some new blood.
是 但我们需要新血液
Litigators who can do the job of two, you know?
一人干两人活的那种诉讼律师 懂不?
You've met him before. Who?
其实你见过他的 谁?
Ryan Alprin. That case involving lead poisoning in toys?
Ryan Alprin 那件有毒玩具案
Oh, right, from two years ago.
哦 是 两年前的事了
He was on the other side. The losing side.
他当时是另一方 是败方
So, what, he holds a grudge?
怎么 还心存怨恨? 觉得我们埋没了他
Litigating for the margins? Representing your client.
为了保证金而提出诉讼? 是代表你的客户
If he was with a bigger firm, might have deeper pockets.
如果他是在大公♥司♥ 底气也许就足一些
Let's talk to him, see if he's interested.
跟他聊聊 看他有没有兴趣
Okay.
好的
I better go.
我走了
A lot of glass here.
这儿好多玻璃啊
Yes, every time we sell a piece of our soul, we buy glass.
是啊 每次我们把良心卖♥♥出去 都会把玻璃给买♥♥回来
Who's that?
那是谁?
My competition.
我的竞争对手
Nice coconut.
这椰雕真好看
Thanks. Can I have it?
谢谢 我能要吗?
You can't
不行
What's our fallback position?
我们的底线是什么?
Like you said before... undercut the extent of injuries and try to reduce the award.
像你之前说的 试着去弱化伤害来减少罚金
We're still vulnerable on punitive.
那咱们还是会受处罚
I've gone over the numbers.
我翻翻数据
We can settle for double compensatory.
我们可以定在双倍赔偿那里
Why didn't you divorce him?
你怎么不和他离婚?
Because I didn't want to.
因为我不想
Double compensatory handles the victim's medical, and a bit more.
双倍赔偿用于伤者的医药费加一点别的
That's not an answer.
那不算回答
It's the only answer you're getting.
我只能说这么多
No one asks you?
没人问过你?
Ryan, I'm your cocounsel.
Ryan 我是你的合作辩师
I know you think you've got this cute little spontaneous thing going...
我知道你自以为你很率真
This is my take on it. You're a rule-follower.
这是我的想法 你是个安分守法的人
The way you dress, the way you act.
从你的衣着 行为就能看出
But a part of you wants freedom.
但你内心仍有一部分渴望着自♥由♥
Rule-breaking. Look at who you married, look at...
和打破这条框 你看你嫁给了谁
Ryan, seriously, stop.
Ryan 真的 够了
You like people who scare you.
你喜欢让你害怕的人
The Loeb house, deli, parking lot, park.
Loeb的房♥子 Deli的房♥子 停车场 公园
There are video cameras here, here, here and here.
摄像头在这 这 这 还有这儿
This... is what they shot.
这是摄像头拍到的
Now, there's a three-foot clearance between the victim's head and this view.
这样看的话 受害者的头距离这张图 的景象还有3英尺
A two-foot clearance between her feet and this view.
她的脚离这张图的景象足有两英尺
That is either the strangest coincidence in the world... Or a scam.
要么世界上最奇怪的巧合发生... 要么是诈骗
But she had to know exactly what the cameras saw to avoid being taped.
她很清楚如何才不会被摄像头拍到
This view at the deli was obvious, because the cash register was right next to the security screen.
Dele这张图上的摄像头很明显 因为就在取钞机的旁边
But these cameras, the park cameras, their screens aren't on-site.
但这些摄像头...公园那儿的 并没有暴露出来
The only way she could see them was at the security company.
她要找出镜头的唯一方法 就是去找物业公♥司♥
You think the victim has a connection there?
你是觉得受害人在物业有关系?
We'll settle for one million.
我们只接受100万美元
That's unlikely.
这不太可能
I've shown how much the homeowners policy will pay. That's our zone.
我已经给你看了业主保险能赔付的金额 那是我们的底线了
No, our zone is what Jonas Stern can pay.
你错了 能付多少是看Jonas Stern
Oh, so that's what this is about? You're targeting Mr. Stern.
这就是你们的目的? 目标是Stern先生?
We're aware of Mr. Stern.
我们很了解Stern先生
Then you're aware that Mr. Stern is not stepping in on this.
那你也该清楚Stern先生与此无关
We're in Mr. Stern's office, and you work for Mr. Stern, but he's not stepping in on this?
我们在Stern先生的办公室 你在Stern手下工作 他和此事无关?
Okay. This was fun.
行了 不用说了
I have 63 security linkups... Households, businesses, loading docks.
我们有63条保安端口 分布住♥宅♥ 办公区 码头
We DVR everything up to about six months.
每6个月将所有资料刻盘
Do all the employees have access to all these screens?
所有员工都有权限看这些屏幕吗?
Well, actually, it's just the three of us. What are you looking for?
就只有我们3个 你要找什么?
Just covering my bases.
确保摄像头覆盖了我住♥宅♥范围
There was a surveillance camera put in right where this trip and fall happened,
在滑倒事故发生点有摄像头对不对?
In fact, we rushed it due to that fall. There.
实际上 那件事让我们很匆忙
Oh, yeah.
那儿 对耶
Why rushed?
为什么很匆忙?
Well, it's kind of dark there at night.
因为那儿晚上很黑
So someone goes there with a cherry picker to put a camera up?
所以就有人用起重机把摄像头吊起来?
That's right. And who does that?
是的 谁操作的?
I do.
是我
I think we've got our man.
找到那男的了
We've got phone records, we've got credit card bills.
我们有电♥话♥记录和信♥用♥卡♥账单
Hank was within reach of the eruv wire days before it fell.
在教区线掉落前几天Hank就在这附近
This could work. - You want to do cross?
这样子能行 你想交叉提问?
No, you should.
不是我 是你
Get him to deny connection, and then go for impeachment.
让他否认两人交情 然后就指摘他
I like working with you.
我真喜欢和你共事
Yep.
哦
No, I really do.
我说真的
What?
怎么了?
You shouldn't do this.
你不该这样
Do what? Talk this way.
怎样? 这样子说话
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表