I've found a receipt but it's not under Florrick.
我找到发♥票♥了 但名字不是Florrick
Could the name be Kozko?
是Kozko吗?
If you accidently cross the line,
你要是不小心跨过这条线...
then you'll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center.
监控中心会打来电♥话♥
You need to answer that call within five rings
你必须在响铃五声以内应答
or you're terminated from the program. Understand?
否则你的保释就被中止 明白吗?
I understand.
明白
It's over.
结束了
What is? Us. Me caring.
什么结束了? 我们 我不在乎了
Me actually thinking that you're changing.
我不会再相信你会改变了
I am changing.
我在改变
No, you're not. - They're fighting? - You want to think
你不是 他们在吵架?
you are so you can go back to what you did before.
你一厢情愿的这么认为而已 不还是为了能重操旧业
Then help me.
那你就帮帮我
Mom's leaving?
妈妈走了?
Help me
帮帮我
If you're right, help me.
你要这么认为 就要帮助我
They're going to divorce.
他们要离婚了
We don't know that.
不了 那不一定
Mom just left. She just walked out the door.
妈妈离开了 她就那么走出去了
We're going to be okay.
会没事的
I was liking having dad back, too.
我还很庆幸爸爸回来了呢
Just like before.
一切如故了
Dad?
爸?
I just moved the reservation at the national cafe in 40 minutes.
我在餐厅订了40分钟后的位子
If that's all right.
没问题吧?
It's all right. You sure?
没问题 你确定?
Yeah, I'm trying to be spontaneous these days.
嗯 我现在就喜欢心血来潮
I'll see you then.
那好 一会儿见
Ok
好吗?
Ok
好的
Peter! Don't, You...
Peter! 别啊! 你...
I love you.
我爱你
You can't be down here!
你怎么下来了!
Please. Don't leave me.
求你 别离开我
You have to be upstairs.
你得赶紧回去 Peter
I can't lose you, Zach or Grace.
我不能失去你 不能失去Zach和Grace
Daniel golden.
Daniel Golden
Tell him it's an emergency!
告诉他是急事!
Peter is going to be arrested in 20 minutes.
Peter再过20分钟就要被逮捕了
Dad?
爸?
Dad?
爸?
Zach? Grace?
Zach? Grace?
Is everything all right?
没出什么事吧?
My mom is getting complaints from the tenants.
我妈接到邻居的投诉了
It's the police. No, Zach, don't!
是警♥察♥ Zach 别接!
Five rings or dad's going to prison.
响五声不接爸爸就要回监狱了
Dad has to answer.
得是爸爸接啊
We'll say we're getting him.
就说他马上就来
That's four rings.
已经四声了
This is sergeant Thacker at HMD center.
喂? 我是监控中心的Thacker警官
Please identify yourself.
请告知你的身份
This is Grace.
我是Grace Grace Florrick
We've received an alert, there's been
我们收到警报
an unauthorized breach of the perimeter.
接收器超越了限制区域
Please put Mr. Florrick on the line.
请让Florrick先生接电♥话♥
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸
Put your father on the line.
请让你父亲接电♥话♥
I need to speak to him.
我需要立刻和他通话
Hold one minute. I'm going to go get him.
好 请稍等 我去叫他
Say he's in the shower. I'll go downstairs.
说他在洗澡 我到楼下去找
No
不行
Dad, there's someone here for you.
爸 有人找
He's in the shower. He'll be out in a minute.
他正在洗澡 应该马上就出来了
He's not there, is he? No, he's here.
他到底在不在?
He's just in the shower.
他在 在洗澡
He's rushing.
马上就来
This is my last request for you to put Mr. Florrick on the phone.
我最后再说一遍 立刻请Florrick先生接电♥话♥
Dad, they need you right now.
爸 快来接电♥话♥
They're going to take dad.
他们会把爸爸带走
Watch out.
小心
What do we do, Peter?
我们怎么办 Peter?
You're going back to jail.
你要回去坐牢了
I know.
我知道
Hello
喂?
Zach! Zach!
Zach! Zach!
What happened? It's my arm.
怎么回事? 伤到胳膊了
Where? I was skateboarding.
哪? 我在滑滑板
No, he's here. My dad's right here.
他在 就在旁边
No, it was a skateboard.
不是 是滑板弄的
My dad's with my brother. He's bleeding.
爸爸在照顾我哥哥 他受伤了
Grace, what are you doing?
Grace 你在干什么?
Keeping dad.
保护爸爸
I'm going to talk to you.It's Amal, right?
我要和你谈谈 你叫Amal 对吗?
It's Amal, right?
对 Amal
Now, when you first arrived at the apartment,
你刚来这的时候
did you... see Mr. Florrick?
你看到Florrick先生了吗?
You're sure.
看到了 你确定吗?
Yeah, he just... got out of the shower.
是啊 他刚洗完澡
Now, your mother is the building manager?
你母亲是这幢楼的管♥理♥员♥?
On the fourth floor.
对 住在4楼
I came up because... We got complaints about the noise.
我上来是因为接到了噪音投诉
You have some I.D.?
有身份证明吗?
Yeah, I probably have something. What do you need?
应该有 你需要什么?
A current driver's license...
现用驾照...
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的?
They were going to arrest dad.
他们会逮捕爸爸的
Hello
你好
These are beautiful bookcases. Are you with the police?
这书架太漂亮了 你是警方人员吗?
Your daughter said the HMD sent a false positive,
Florrick夫人 你女儿说传感器发送了错误信♥号♥♥
because your son was...
因为你儿子正在...
attempting a crooked grind and slammed into it.
尝试"跳板"的动作 结果撞到了
Sheriff, she's just a kid.
警官 她就是个孩子
Meaning what?
什么意思 她在撒谎?
She's lying? Sheriff, if I could interrupt.
警官 我打断一下
Good evening, first of all.
先打个招呼 晚上好
I'm going to ask Mr. and Mrs. Florrick
我要求Florrick夫妇
not to answer any more of your questions.
不对你们问题做任何回应
I'm Daniel Golden's partner.
Florrick夫人 我是Daniel的合伙人
And I ask that all questions be directed through me.
同时要求所有问题都经由我处理
Well, I could take Mr. Florrick in right now.
我现在可以立刻逮捕Florrick先生
Yes, and where was Mr. Florrick when you arrived?
对 你到的时候Florrick先生在哪?
He failed to answer his HMD call.
他没有接上监控中心的电♥话♥
Due to the fact that his son was injured in a skateboarding accident.
那是因为他的儿子玩滑板时意外受伤
Again, where did you find Mr. Florrick?
再问一次 你来时Florrick先生在哪?
We received a warning that the perimeter had been breached.
打断一下 我们收到警报 传感器突破了限制区
Due to a malfunctioning unit.
那是因为机器故障
You found Mr. Florrick in his apartment.
你来时Florrick先生就在家里
Cause he returned.
刚回来吧
Or never left.
也许根本就没离开
Who installed the HMD unit?
发射器是谁安装的?
Who installed it? I did. Why?
谁? 我安的 怎么了?
Do you know what an O.H.S. clip is?
你知道什么是固定装置吗?
An itty-bitty wire clip about this big.
一个大约这么大的金属小夹子
It's required by the sheriff's department whenever an HMD is installed.
警局要求安装信♥号♥♥发射器时
One clip for every one foot of wire.
每英尺线上都要按一个固定装置
Do you know how much wire you installed?
你知道你安了多长的线吗?
Who are you?
你是哪位?
Elsbeth Tascioni.
Elsbeth Tascioni 你好
You installed, by my eye, three feet of wire.
我目测一下 你安了3英尺的线
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表