And the battery against the officer?
那殴打警官呢?
No mention in the police report.
警局的报告里一个字都没提到
Now, these police cars...
不过 在警车上...
They've got their video cameras right on the dash.
他们在仪表板上装有摄像头
Those recordings are kept for up to six days.
那些录像会保存6天
Subpoena those recordings before they can erase them.
在他们删掉之前用传票保留下来
And get that dispatch tape.
把派遣胶带拿到手
Ten to one my name is on it.
十有八♥九♥有我的名字在上面
They knew it was my car.
他们知道是我的车
They couldn't wait to arrest me.
他们等不及来拘捕我了
Let the plotting begin.
好戏要开场咯
You know, there's something refreshingly honest about the Borgias murdering their enemies.
有条关于博基亚家族谋杀敌人的真事
Here, we just plot. No confidence votes.
我们刚打了不确定的牌
Here it is.
找到了
Look.
看
We're studying Martin Luther King.
我以为我们在看马丁路德金
You were studying Martin Luther King.
你才看马丁路德金
See, there's your mother.
看 这是你妈
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's a web site where you bet on stuff.
这个是用来打赌的网站
You know, celebrity stuff like,
你知道啦 就像名人八卦
"which Disney star will die first?"
比如"哪个迪斯尼影星会先死"
Stuff like that.
之类的
They're betting on my mom?
你们拿我妈来打赌?
If she'll get a divorce.
看她会不会离婚
That's... awful.
太恶心了
So, what should I bet?
我应该押哪一边?
You want to know if they're going to get a divorce?
你想知道他们会不会离婚?
It's like having insider information.
对啊 就像内♥幕♥消息一样
It's like having somebody inside Exxon.
就像是在中石油里有线人一样
See, after this whole threesome thing, betting is moving 75% for divorce.
三P事件当前 75%的人都押离婚了
And I've got 50 bucks, so...?
我手头有50块...那么?
She's not going to divorce.
她不会离婚的
You're sure? I'm sure.
你确定? 我确定
So, did your dad really ask your mom for a threesome?
你♥爸♥真的想和你妈来三P?
No
不是
But they wouldn't tell you if he did, right?
他们就算做了也不告诉你啊 对不对?
Did you hear what she said on Howard Stern?
有没有听过她对Howard Stern的看法?
Who?
谁?
Your dad's hooker.
你♥爸♥嫖的人
She said they had sex in your bed.
她说他们在你床上做过哟
She did not.
才没有
Yeah, she did. That's what somebody in chemistry said.
她说过 我听化学课上的人说的
So, just think about it.
想象一下
Right... here.
就在这里
This bed.
这张床
It's pretty cool.
多么棒啊
It wasn't the same one.
不是同一张
I had a different bed.
我有过另一张床
What are you, like 14?
你多大了 14岁?
Yeah
是啊
Well, I'm 16.
我16了哦
I'm back, kids.
孩子们我回来咯
Hello!
有人吗?
I...
我...
I got to help my grandma.
我要去帮我奶奶了 对不起哦
In case your parents are giving you any trouble, bothering you,
万一你♥爸♥妈烦着你 找你茬
and you want something, some space, a car.
你又想要自己的空间 自己的车
Play this.
你就...播放这个
What is it, rap?
这是啥 饶舌歌♥?
No, it's better. It makes parents give you whatever you want.
比那更好 能让他们对你服服帖帖哦
You need a little rebellion in your life.
你是该叛逆一下了
It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Florrick. I'm Rebecca.
很高兴认识你 Florrick夫人 我是Rebecca
Zachary and I were just studying.
Zachary和我刚刚在学习
Bye.
再见咯
Video from the dashboard camera.
仪表板摄像头拍到的影像
Thanks. Good or bad?
谢谢 好片坏片?
You should watch.
你该看一下
So, Stern still treating you like a puppet?
Stern还是把你当猴看?
Here's my script.
这是我的剧本
Alicia, it's...
Alicia 有人...
Who? Amber Madison.
谁? Amber Madison
She says she... has a question for you.
她说...有个问题想问你
Take a message.
记下来就好
Why is she phoning you?
她为什么打电♥话♥给你?
I don't know.
不知道
She's trying to cause a scene.
她想要造势
I don't know... For attention.
真的不知道 想吸引眼球吧
You want me to talk to her?
你想让我来跟她聊聊吗?
Talk to her?
聊?
What would that entail?
有这个必要吗?
Talk.
就聊聊嘛
I'm fine.
我没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Contact me if that changes.
改变注意了就联♥系♥我吧
Okay.
好吧
Damn it. You need to calm down.
混♥蛋♥! 你需要冷静
Don't make me put the cuffs back.
别逼我摁住你啊
Let me go, suck
我都说让我走了 混♥蛋♥!
Why did we subpoena this again?
再问次 为什么我们要拿这个呈堂?
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Is this an accurate depiction of the events?
这就是事件发生经过了吧 Sutton警官?
Yes, it is. Your Honor, as you can see,
是的 法官大人 你也看到了
the video is clearly relevant.
这段片子显然是相关的
It may be relevant, but it's unnecessary when they have the officer's testimony, and given...
也许是相关 但有了警官的证词 这份东西也就不必要了 而且根据...
Yes, ms. Florrick? - Given Illinois State Supreme Court. - The Illinois court's
继续说 Florrick夫人 根据伊利诺斯州最高法庭...
ruling in people v. Harriman,
伊利诺斯法庭在公诉 Harriman一案的判决
We believe...
难道不是吗 Stern先生?
Yes, Your Honor, it was.
是的 法官大人
That case dealt with video from an outside source.
那件案子的录像来自外部来源
This is video from the officer's dashboard.
这件案子则是来自警官的仪表板
We're arguing that the underlying principle is the same, Your Honor.
但最根本的原则是一样的 法官大人
That might work with the Illinois Supreme Court, but not here.
在伊利诺斯最高法庭可以 我们这不行
Very good. We'll reconvene after lunch.
很好 午饭后重新开庭
What was that? You're hesitating.
你在干嘛? 你犹豫了
I don't have time to be hesitating. You're interrupting.
我没有犹豫的机会 你打断了我
Maybe this was a mistake.
也许叫你来就是个错误
They should be out in a minute. They're finishing up pretrial motions.
他们很快就出来了 在搞庭审前的动议
How many clients do you have?
你有多少个客户?
Currently? Two.
现在吗? 两个
Who pays you?
谁付你钱?
A committee of interested advisors.
一班有兴趣的顾问建立的委员会
And how long are they paying you?
他们给你付账多久了?
It's month to month, but I'd imagine until...
每个月都有 但我猜会到...
Actually, I'm not sure how long they'll pay me.
实际上我不确定他们还会聘我多久
Until...?
会到...?
It's not my business to look into the future, Mrs. Florrick.
未来的事不是我管的 Florrick夫人
Are there designs to put Peter back in office?
有密谋让Peter重回办公室吗?
Yes.
有的
Your husband is missed.
很多人挂念你丈夫
He was a very effective state's attorney, and people want him back.
他是个高效的检察官 民众都想要他回来
It's insane. hat I would hire a call girl to work on my campaign.
请一个应♥召♥女郎来帮我简直是鬼主意
Think about it. It's...
想想你也会觉得...
She was talking about your kids at risk program.
她在冒险节目上大谈你的孩子耶
Yeah, and anyone who read the news would know about that.
是的 而且看新闻的人都会知道
She's out there,
她在外面
and she can say whatever she wants, There's nothing I can do to stop her,
她在外面可以想说什么说什么 而我根本阻止不了她
because the libel laws are against us.
因为诽谤罪对我们不利
She's phoning my work.
她打电♥话♥到我公♥司♥
Who? Your...
谁? 你那个...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表