I...
我...
I have nothing further.
我问完了
Thank you, Mr. Clay. You are dismissed.
谢谢 Clay先生 你可以离席了
Refrain from speaking with the jury
请确保不要干涉陪审团
and make yourself available.
并确保下一次质询时出席
At this time, I suggest a a ten-minute recess.
那现在就休庭十分钟吧
You know what I don't understand?
我就不明白了
Because of the threat. The bomb?
因为那个威胁 那枚炸♥弹♥?
Look.
听着
You were talking about racial profiling, right?
之前认定和种族定性有关对吧?
What if someone was using our bias to make us think it was Jihad
是不是有人利用我们对此的偏见
when it was really something else?
来让我们误以为 这是圣♥战♥而其实另有其事呢?
I'm listening.
好 说下去
And...
还有...
That's all I got.
我就想到这么多
I didn't say I was solving something.
我又没说我解决了什么
I just said I didn't understand.
我只说了我搞不明白嘛
I want credit for it.
我要分功劳
Whatever you get, I want credit.
不论你得到什么好处 我都要分一杯羹
Whatever.
随便啦
Mr. Thiessen, you covered the bombing at the Oak Lawn synagogue?
Thiessen先生 是你负责报道 犹太教堂那起爆♥炸♥吗? 没错
That's right. And your opinion is that this bomb was very similar to that one?
据你观察此次爆♥炸♥和那次很类似?
Identical.
几乎一模一样
In both cases, the device was fashioned from a metal canister,
这两起案件中 爆♥炸♥装置 都是置于金属容器盒中
densely packed with hydrazine nitrate explosive and a simple,
内部密集排放着硝酸 镍炸♥药♥
remote-triggered circuit.
由简单远程控制的回路操控
But this utilized a different triggering mechanism than the synagogue bombing?
但这个的引爆机制 和犹太教堂那次不同?
It was identical.
不是 两者完全一致
A modified flashbulb?
改装过的闪光灯泡?
Yes, from a camera. It's quite clever.
是的 从照相机里摘下来 挺聪明的
It produces just enough flame to trigger the fuse.
产生的火星刚好引爆引线
That's interesting.
哦 有意思啊
When you reported on the synagogue bombing,
但当你报道犹太教堂爆♥炸♥案时
you never mentioned that fact.
你可没提到这个啊
It's kind of a technical detail.
这属于技术细节问题
A little beyond the scope of a basic news article.
对于新闻报道来说有点太过了
Of course.
也对啊
It's just that whoever planted the bomb at the Vindicator
就是有一点 那个放置炸♥弹♥的人必须
had to know the layout of the building,
清楚知道大楼的布局
the dumbwaiters, Mr. Sanborn's schedule,
升降机的位置 Sanborn先生的行程
and how to build a bomb exactly like the Defenders of Allah's.
以及如何精确地把炸♥弹♥设置得 跟宗教狂热份子设置的一样
Objection, Your Honor!
我反对 法官大人
Objection? There was no question yet. Overruled.
反对什么? 还没问问题呢 反对无效
And if you never reported on the triggering mechanism, Mr. Thiessen, the only person I can think of
Thiessen先生 你一直都没报道点火装置的事
who possesses all of that knowledge would be you.
恐怕知道这件事的人就只有你了吧
Objection, Your Honor. This is completely without basis.
我反对 法官大人 这毫无根据
Yes, I'm afraid you're right. I have to sustain that objection.
你说的没错 反对有效
That's okay, Your Honor. I have nothing further.
没关系 法官大人 我没别的问题了
Mrs. Florrick, thank you for visiting.
Florrick夫人 感谢你的到来
Peter Pastor
Peter Pastor
Pastor, this is Zach and Grace.
Pastor 这是Zach和Grace
Welcome.
欢迎你们
Mrs. Florrick, would you ever like to talk sometime, just the two of us?
Florrick夫人 有空单独聊一聊吗
No
没有
I have respected the way you've stood by your husband.
我很尊重你支持丈夫的方式
It's a lesson in forbearance.
这是关于宽容的必修课
It's a lesson in something.
不就是个课而已嘛
You told your boss. About being poached? Sure.
你告诉你老板了 你是说被挖吗 当然啦
And Julius? I told you that in confidence.
还有Julius呢? 我信你才告诉你的
Stern found out I leaked.
Stern发现是我漏了口风
He fired me.
于是把我炒了
I know. That's why the coffee.
我知道 所以我送咖啡过来了
Why'd you tell them?
为什么你要告诉他们?
Why didn't you just come over to Stern's?
为什么不干脆过来Stern这边?
You don't seem like the loyal type.
你不像是做忠的啊
I know. It's crazy, huh?
我也觉得 我是不是疯了?
And Lockhart/Gardner?
那Lockhart&Gardner那边怎样?
There's a job there?
有位置空缺吗?
For who?
给谁?
Me. No.
我啊 没有
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
The coffee was too hot to throw in your face.
咖啡倒到你脸上太烫了
I'm talking about the very essence of our faith.
我接下来讲的是我们信仰的本质 保重了
When the Apostle Paul wrote in Philippians,
当使徒保罗在腓立比书
chapter four, verse five,
第四章 第五节中写下
"Let your forbearing spirit be evident to all,"
让众人知道你们宽容的心
what did he mean by that?
他想要传达什么?
Did he mean that we should... I'll be right back.
他是想让我们告诉我们的邻居说... 我马上回来
... until you improve?
你要改过了我才能宽恕你吗?
No
不是的
Christian forbearance has no time limits...
基♥督♥教式克制是无时无刻的...
Gerry.
Gerry
Okay, it's just us. What's up?
好了 就咱俩在这 怎么了?
Well...
那个...
He's got me in a corner. Childs.
Childs把我逼到绝路了
He's got stuff on me even you don't know about, and he'll use it.
他有些甚至你都不知道的东西 他真的会用的
Unless you testify against me?
除非你指控我?
Peter, I have no choice.
Peter 我别无可选啊
You know Childs is going to make you lie on the stand.
Childs会让你在证人席上说谎的
It's not all lies.
也不全是谎言
Not the videotape of us.
那些我们的录像带就不是假的
You know the meeting in the hotel room.
你知道那次在酒店的会面的
Do you believe in hell?
你信地狱吗?
Do I believe in hell?
我信不信有地狱?
Sure. Why?
当然了 怎么?
Do you believe you have to answer for your sins?
你相信你会为你的罪孽承担后果吗
Peter, we don't have time. Do you believe it?
Peter 我们没时间了 你信不信?
Actually, I do, yes.
我信的
Peter, I'm sorry.
Peter 对不起
He threatened me. Childs threatened me.
他威胁我 Childs威胁我
He threatened everything.
他所有事情都拿来威胁我了
Let's not even talk about the stuff I have on you,
咱就别说我知道的你的事了
because you're beyond caring about that.
你都已经置之度外了
Let's talk about the stuff I have on your son Anthony.
咱来谈谈你儿子Anthony的事好了
Your married son.
你结了婚的儿子
That's right.
没错
Your beautiful legacy.
还有你那耀目的遗产
Peter, don't.
Peter Peter 别这样
Don't. You're a Christian.
别这样 你是信基♥督♥的
You're damn right I am.
我的确是啊
Haven't you read the Old Testament?
你有没有读过旧约?
Tonight's good.
今晚可以啊 当然了
I can make the reservation.
不会的啦 我能订到啊
No, it's fine.
没事的
Will, really, it's fine. Hey, I phoned you.
Will 真的没问题的 我打给你的
Good. We'll have fun.
很好 我们会很开心滴
Okay, I'll see you soon.
那等会儿见咯
You're going out? Yup.
你要出去? 没错
Where? I don't know.
去哪儿? 我不知道
Preheat the oven for ten minutes. Ignore the box.
把烤箱预热10分钟 忽略这盒子
It says it cooks in 12 minutes, but it's really 15.
上面说烤12分钟就行 但其实是要15分钟
Come on. Am I not supposed to be jealous?
你别这样啊 这样我还能不嫉妒吗?
I don't think I care what you are.
我可不在乎你怎么想
Tell Zach only one hour on the computer.
告诉Zach电脑只能玩一个钟
I
我...
I feel like you're punishing me for something I didn't do.
我觉得你又在莫名地惩罚我
I'm not punishing you, Peter.
我没在惩罚你 Peter
I'm going out to dinner with an old friend.
我只是要出去和老朋友吃晚饭
What you saw at church was me protecting our family.
你在教堂看到的那些 正是我在保护这个家啊
The guy was wearing a wire.
那个男的装了录音啊
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表