I wanted to say to you...
我只想对你说...
Zach, who were you talking to last night?
Zach 你昨晚跟谁通电♥话♥了?
No one. Jackie picked up the extension, Zach.
没跟谁 Jackie接了分机 Zach
She said you were on the phone with someone.
她说你在跟别人通话
Who was it?
是谁?
Look at me. Who was it?
看着我 是谁?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
I may or I may not, but you're going to tell me anyway.
不管我是否理解 你都得告诉我
I phoned a sex line.
我打了性♥爱♥热♥线♥
I was curious.
我很好奇
I won't do it again.
我不会再打了
I said I'm not going to do it again.
妈 我说我不会再打了
I know.
知道了
I can't stop what goes on out there, but in here, we tell each other the truth.
我无法左右外面的世界 但在家里 人人都要说实话
That is the truth.
我说的就是实话
You're sure? There's nothing else you want to tell me?
是吗? 没其他要说的了?
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表