Let's go.
先喝了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I just made that up.
是的 是我编的
Sounded good, though, didn't it?
听上去挺不错的 对吧?
How long do you think they'll stay out?
你觉得他们会合议多久?
I stopped guessing about juries a while ago.
我早就不猜合议时间了
How long were they out with your husband?
他们以前跟你丈夫合议多久?
Six hours.
六个小时
Yeah?
是吗?
You know what I don't get?
有件事我不明白
Why you stood by him.
你为什么站在他一边
I would've stuck a knife in his heart.
是我就捅死他了
I always thought I would, too.
我原以为我也会这样
But when I heard about those other scandals, the other wives...
但当我听到别人的丑闻 别人的妻子...
I thought...
我想...
how can you allow yourself to be used like that?
你怎能让自己那样被人利用?
And then it happened,
然后事情就发生了
and I was...
我当时...
unprepared.
...毫无防备
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Jury's in?
合议完了?
Well, Mrs. Florrick,
Florrick夫人
Chicago Homicide has decided to reopen its investigation into the murder of Michael Lewis.
芝加哥凶案组决定对Michael Lewis的 谋杀案重新调查
Detective Briggs,
Briggs警探
doing an admirable amount of due diligence,
在进行了令人钦佩的大量调查之后
has confirmed that Cindy Lewis's brother Danny had access to his employer's pickup truck
确认Cindy Lewis的哥哥Danny 在谋杀发生当周
the week of the murder.
使用过雇主的皮卡车
And the dog hairs admitted into evidence match those found at his workplace.
纳入证据的狗毛 与他工作地点发现的狗毛吻合
So our state's attorney,
所以我们的地方检察官
in his radiant wisdom,
在明智地权衡后
has decided to withdraw the charges against your client
决定撤销对你当事人的起诉
and pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis's brother.
而对Lewis夫人的哥哥立案
Isn't that right, Mr. Brody?
对吗 Brody先生?
All I need is a yes or no.
只需要回答"是"或"否"
Yes.
是
Good.
很好
Then we're done here.
那我们就没事了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 万分感谢
Hi, Jackie.
你好 Jackie
No, it just went a little late, that's all.
不 只是拖得有点晚了 仅此而已
I made a pot roast, and I was wondering if you were coming home for dinner.
我做了炖肉 不知道你回不回家吃饭
What? What did I say?
怎么? 我说得不对吗?
Nothing. It's just that's what I always used to say to Peter.
没事 只是我也曾常对Peter这么说
Are you there?
你在吗?
I just need to pick up a few things,
在 我再拿几样东西
and I'll be home soon.
马上就回家
All right. Jackie, I don't know if I've said this,
好的 Jackie 我不记得我是否说过
but thank you... for stepping up.
但谢谢你...担起责任
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?
当然了 我为什么不?
I'll see you soon. All right, then.
回见 好的
Good-bye.
再见
Oh. Hey. Sorry.
对不起
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这儿
Hi. Just a little office token.
一点小奖品品
You did great.
你干得真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I did, didn't I?
我确实很棒 不是吗?
Oh, one more thing.
还有件事
Yes, sir?
是的 长官?
You've been made my second chair in the civil case.
你被指派到民事案部门 当我的副手
I'll see you tomorrow at 9:30, staff meeting.
明早9点半 组会
I'll be there.
我一定去
Hey, it's me.
是我
I'm sorry, you must be in bed, but I just wanted to tell you,
对不起 你肯定睡了 我只想告诉你
the appellate court agreed to hear my case.
上诉法♥院♥同意听取我的案子
I still can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
The lawyers think we have a really good shot
律师们认为这是个翻案的好机会
at overturning this, and they're gonna make an official statement tomorrow.
他们明天要发布正式声明
But, I just wanted to tell you first.
我只想提前告诉你
I'll see you soon.
再见
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表