我想继续工作
I want you to work.
我也希望如此
A little more than a year ago,
一年余前的今天
I stood at this podium and apologized to the public and to my family about a personal failure.
我站在这里 就个人堕落行为 向公众及家人道歉
I made a very bad mistake.
我犯下大错
I betrayed my marital vows.
我背叛了婚姻誓言
Will. - Alicia
你好 Will吗? Alicia 你好
Where are you? Peter's press conference.
你在哪? Peter的新闻发布会现场
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Yes
没事
I was just thinking...
我刚才在想...
I don't want to go through life and think something didn't happen because I didn't make myself clear.
我不希望因为畏缩 让生活留下遗憾
I can't hear you.
我听不清楚
I said I want to make something clear.
我说我希望向你表明态度
Hold on. All thoscharges were dropped.
等一下 所有指控均已撤销
That puts me back where I belong.
这让我重回原位
Okay, I just need to say it.
好的 听我说
We've been up and down, back and forth,
我们一直起起伏伏
and I look at you, Alicia, nd I think that...
当我看着你时 Alicia 我觉得... Will...
I just need to say this.
请听我说完 不
Show me the plan.
告诉我你的计划
The what? The plan.
什么? 计划
I get the romance.
你的情意我懂
I need a plan.
但我需要计划
Not everything needs a plan.
不是什么都需要计划的
Everything that matters does.
重要的事都需要
I have two kids that mean the world to me.
我有两个宝贝孩子
I have the press. They're just waiting for a whiff of a new scandal.
媒体也给我压力 企图抓到下一件丑闻
And I have a husband.
而且我结婚了
Justice is what this job should be about.
公正 是这份工作的职责所在
If you want to cut through all that noise, then show me a plan.
如果你想披荆斩棘 请给我计划
Poetry is easy. It's the parent-teacher conferences that are hard.
情诗很容易写 困难的是开家长会
Alicia, come on.
Alicia 来吧
I have to go now. Come on.
我得挂了 来吧
I
我...
OK
好的
Now I realize that I cannot do this alone.
现在我明白 单靠自己是不行的
With your support, I hope to become the state's attorney of Cook County once again.
希望你们的支持 能让我重任库克郡地方检察官
It won't be easy, but it's necessary.
这条路不会容易 但我会勇往直前
You're going to make my life harder. Change it we can, change it we must,
你在让我更难做 改变能改变的 改变必须改变的
because Chicago once again needs a change.
因为芝加哥需要改变
Because Chicago once again needs a new beginning.
因为芝加哥需要新的开始
I believe I am that change, and I believe that I am that new beginning.
我坚信 我是你们需要的改变 也是你们需要的新开始
Thank you.
谢谢聆听
Alicia
Alicia
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表