Awesome.
很好
Looks like no one's home.
好像没人在家
Stay here.
留在这
Oh, my god. What happened?
哦 天啊 怎么了?
I ran into the neighborhood association.
我跑进了居委会的领地
If you don't mind, I'd like to reveiw the sequence of events on this night.
如你不介意 我想就那晚的事情经过 提几个问题
You testified that while kenny was upstairs, you waited down below, is that correct?
你证词上说当Kenny在楼上的时 你在下面等他 是吗?
That's right.
是的
And how long were you there before the security guard arrived?
在保安到之前你在那待了多久?
I don't know. A few minutes?
我不知道 几分钟?
According to patrol records, he called in a perimeter check at 11:15.
根据巡逻记录 他在11点15 在周围巡查了一次
Do you know what time it was when you saw the guard?
你知道你看到保安是在几点吗?
A few minutes after that, I guess?
几分钟之后 是吗?
So, 11:18?
那是11点18?
And how long were you there after you saw the guard?
在你看到保安以后你又在那待了多久?
Couple minutes.
一两分钟
Which puts us at 11:20.
就是11点20了
Your honor, all this has been Established in a prior testimony.
法官大人 这些在先前证词里都成立
Right, right. My mistake.
好吧 好吧 我的错
Brian, Do you know exactly at what time the defendant attacked the guard?
Brian你知道被告袭击保安的确切 时间吗?
Like you just said, 11:20 or so.
像你说的11点20或什么
And you left the rankin house when?
你什么时候离开Rankin家?
It's already been stated that he was arrested at 11:24.
已经陈诉过了他在11点24被捕
It was just four minutes between the time of the killing- and the time of your arrest?
所以在谋杀和你被捕的时间之隔4分钟?
Yes. ow that you've dazzled us With your math skills,
是的 你的数学技巧让我们迷惑
mr. Agos, Can we please move on?
Agos先生 我们可以继续吗?
Were you wet?
你被淋湿了吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
The police report made no mention Of your being wet at the time of your arrest.
警方报道里 没提到你被捕时被淋湿
But were you? Objection!
但你有没被淋湿?
What does the weather have to do with this?
反对 天气跟这个案子有何关系?
Your honor, I'd like to introduce the bylaws of the Highland Park Neighborhood association nto evidence.
法官大人 我想将海兰帕居委会 的章程列为证据
Specifically, page four, paragraph two regarding the watering of lawns, which is only allowed at night in an effort to save water.
特别是第四页 第二段 为了节约用水 只允许在夜间给草坪浇水
Your Honnor! For the record, the Rankins were in full obeyance with said bylaws.
法官大人! 根据记录Rabkin一家完全遵守章程
Their automatic sprinkler system Is set to go off every night at 11:15 And run for 15 minutes.
他们的自动洒水装置设定在每晚 11点15 运行15分钟
If you had been where you said you were, You would have gotten soaked.
如果你如你所说的站在那 那你肯定湿透
The truth is, you weren't standing behind the bush.
事实是 你根本没站在草丛里
You were standing over the guard. Objection!
你就站在保安对面 反对!
Nothing further.
没别的问题了
That you pursue a charge of this magnitude Without a thorough investigation Is unconscionable.
你没有经过全面调查就提出控诉 是很不合情理的
Your honor
法官大人...
No direct or circumstantial evidence linking the defendant to the murder,
没直接证据或环境证据显示被告 与谋杀案有联♥系♥
No eyewitness testimony other than that of a co-defendant who has a vested interest in the outcome of the trial.
除了一位在审判中有既得利益的 共同被告外 没有别的目击证人
Your honor, if you... Ms. Raines,
法官大人 如果您... Raines夫人
I strongly suggest You find a way to work with the defense counsel To find a more equitable solution.
我强烈建议你和辩护律师一起 找一个公平的解决方法
There's a place around the corner, serves deep dish by the slice. I'm gonna get some.
周围有个地方 提供深盘比萨 我要去吃点
By my count, you got about 20 minutes.
依我看来 你有20分钟时间
Breaking and entering, Plus possession of marijuana.
擅闯民居 加持有大♥麻♥
Trespassing and possession. - Are you kidding me?
非法侵占和持有 你在开什么玩笑?
Look, You're not guaranteed of a manslaughter conviction against Brian. If you can't
瞧 你差不多可用过失杀人罪 来指控Brian了
spin that into a win with the brass, You're in the wrong line of work.
如果你不能转而取胜 那你就是走错了路线
Thank you.
谢谢 不客气
You're quite the skilled negotiator.
你是个很熟练的谈判家
Hey, you did all the heavy lifting.
嘿 重活你都干了
Seriously. Well done, alicia. Well done.
真的 做的好Alicia 做的好
Thanks, cary.
谢谢Cary
No jail time.
不用坐牢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
That's great news. Thanks. I appreciate.
实在太好了
And participate in mandatory drug counseling.
参加强制性的毒品咨♥询♥
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
I can take you to the court clerk, getting Kenny's personal effects back,
如果你愿意 我可以带你去法庭书♥记♥ 看怎么拿回Kenny的私人物品
Sure.
当然愿意
Now that this is over, we should... I don't know, maybe have lunch.
那这事结束了 我们应该... 我不知道 也许一起吃午餐
Pretend none of this ever happened.
就当一切都没发生过好吗?
I'll call you, okay?
我打电♥话♥给你 好吗?
You're not going to call.
你不会打电♥话♥来的
And we're not going to have lunch.
我们也不会一起去吃午餐
And that's okay.
没关系
It really is.
真的
Take care.
保重
First plea bargain, a gin martini.
首例认罪辩诉协议案 去喝一杯马丁尼
It's another stern, lockhart tradition.
这又是Stern Lockhart的一个传统啊
Thanks, but I think I just want to go home tonight.
谢谢了 但我今晚想回家
I knew I wasn't the only one burning the midnight oil.
就知道不止我一人在熬夜工作
Cary. How are you?
Cary 你好啊
Fine. Thanks for asking.
很好 谢谢关心
Working on sheffrin-marks?
还在处理Sheffrin Marks的案子吗?
We win this one, our firm's in a whole new league.
赢了这案子 公♥司♥就更上一层楼
What's your excuse?
你的理由?
Sorry?
什么?
For burning the midnight oil.
熬夜加班的原因
Oh. Same as yours. Just going over the landers depo docs for sheffrin.
和你一样 在处理Sheffrin公♥司♥的案子
Billable hours.
计费工作小时
Anyway, I just wanted to update you on the outcome of the Chatham case.
其实 我是想告知你Chatham的案子
Turns out, I was able to push the s.A. into a very favorable plea bargain.
结果是 和地检院达成认罪诉讼协议
Excellent.
干得不错
Okay, well... Good night.
好吧... 祝你晚安
Keep up the good work.
继续保持啊
Thanks. I intend to.
谢谢 我会的
Is that your idea of a notch under your belt?
那个刻痕是你弄上去的吗?
You think the kids heard us?
你说孩子们能听见我们吗?
Maybe you.
孩子们? 也许能听见你
Oh, funny.
哦 真有趣
Not too bad for an old married couple, huh?
对老夫老妻来说这样也不错
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Don't.
别接
Might be work.
可能是工作的事
Peter florrick.
Peter Florrick
Ok
好的
Hold on a second.
好的 你等会
It's an office emergency.
办公室有急事
Be one minute. One minute.
很快就回来
Next up on news at 11:00,
就一会儿 好吧
A highland park teen is charged with manslaughter in the killing of...
下面播报截至今天11时新闻 一名海兰帕青年被指控过失杀人罪...
It's after 10:00.
已经过了10点了
What are you doing up so late on a school night?
明天还上学 熬那么晚干嘛?
Just looking out at the view.
就在这看看风景
It's nice, isn't it?
很美 不是吗?
It's a cool room.
这房♥间真好
Smaller than my old one, though.
尽管比我原来的小点
You know what I was thinking about today?
你知道我今天在想什么吗?
How much you hated your old school When you first started there.
你刚去原来的学校时 是多么恨它
Yeah, I kind of did.
是的 确实是
Today, I'm sort of glad we moved.
现在 我很庆幸我们搬了家
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表