这里就是橱柜区域了
And this... must be the faked photo.
这就是那张假照片了
Do you have the original?
原始版本的呢?
Lost
扔了
That was clumsy.
真是不谨慎
Yeah
是啊
Eli, look.
听着 Eli
Considering your reputation,
我对你早有耳闻
we're going to have to talk about a few ground rules.
所以我们最好把丑话说在前面
And what have you heard about my reputation?
你都听说了我什么?
That you speak your mind,
你直言不讳
your mind tends toward expletives,
言辞辛辣
you are a classically trained pianist,
还弹得一手好钢琴
and you require Saturdays off.
星期六还一定要求休息
Who told you about Saturdays, shiksa Bambi over there?
星期六那事是谁说的 Shiksa Bambi吗?
I've also been told that in a street fight,
我还听说有一次街头斗殴
you're the man.
你可是关键人物
You want me to watch my swearing?
你不就是要我注意自己的措辞嘛
Listen, considering my circumstances,
就我现在的情况看来
my home will remain our base,
我家就是我们的大本营
and my wife and children live here.
我老婆孩子都住这儿
You need to replace the strainer.
滤网该换了
First of all...
首先
Can I say "son of a bitch", or is that too salty?
我能说"王八蛋"吗 还是太重口味了?
That's fine.
这可以
You, sir, are a son of a bitch,
你就是个王八蛋
but a son of a bitch who likes to change things for the better. I've also heard
但却是个希望把事情变更好的王八蛋
that you're toxic,
我还听说你是个狠角色
and if I join your merry little band
如果我和你同盟
of political hobbyists here,
沉溺于这些权势游戏
I'm going to end up regretting it.
最后一定会悔不当初
That sounds about right.
还挺靠谱的
Here's my first piece of advice.
我的第一条建议
Fire Bambi.
炒了Bambi
And hire your son.
喂! 重用你儿子
This is the best piece of oppo
这可谓是这个反侦察行动以来
research this campaign has done.
所取得的最佳证据
We're still trying to figure out who it is.
没错 但我们还在查这人是谁
I know who it is.
我知道
Who?
为可能的控诉做前期侦察工作
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
You can't know that.
没道理啊
I know a lot of things, lady.
我知道的可多了 小姐
The question is: why don't you know it?
问题是 你怎么不知道?
You're under Federal investigation.
你正被联邦调查局调查
What you need to find out is why.
你要弄清楚为什么
Mr. Knox, what was your relationship
Knox先生 你与被害人之间什么关系?
with the victim? Go to hell!
去死吧!
Ma'am. He stole my retirement!
女士 他骗了我的退休金
He stole everything!
骗走了一切!
Free Brad Broussard!
释放Brad Broussard! 释放Brad Broussard!
Order.
肃静
Order. I will clear this entire courtroom
肃静 再有一声喧哗
if there is one more outburst.
我就清空庭审室
My apologies, Mr. Knox.
不好意思 Knox先生
Mr. Wagner and I built our investment firm up from nothing.
我和Wagner先生白手起家 创建了投资公♥司♥
Sadly, I was the one who suggested he hire Brad
当初还是我建议他雇佣Brad
as a bodyguard and driver.
当保镖兼司机的
Now, the accused phoned you on the night of the murder,
被告在案发当晚打电♥话♥给你了对吗?
didn't he?
继续
He was very upset.
他心情很差
He wanted to get married,
他就要结婚了
and he needed his life savings to buy a house.
需要那笔积蓄去买♥♥♥房♥♥子
And what did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的?
Well, I tried to calm him down.
我试着平复他的情绪
He was talking about confronting Mr. Wagner.
他说要和Wagner先生当面对质
I tried to explain that
我想告诉他
we were both tricked by Madoff,
我们都被Madoff耍了
but he wouldn't listen, and he hung up.
但他不听 挂了电♥话♥
Oh. Thank you, Mr. Knox.
多谢 Knox先生
Ten-minute recess.
休庭十分钟
I think we've narrowed your suspects down to one.
锁定最终嫌疑犯了
I just wanted to know...
我只是想知道...
Just wanted to know what?
知道什么?
I'll... I'll get these out to you in a second.
我等会儿拿出去给你
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I checked with Diane.
我问过Diane
Why I'm no longer on the Broussard homicide.
为什么把我撤出Broussard谋杀案了
She said it was your decision.
她说是你的决定
That's right
没错
I wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.
我只想确保自己没做错什么吧
No, no, no, no. Of course not.
当然没有
Then I don't get it.
那我就不明白了
Maybe it was a mistake.
是我不好吧
I... I've been feeling guilty
我一直很有负罪感
lately about pulling you away
把你派去为Rucker辩护
on the Rucker defense and the Memorial North suit.
跟北方纪念医院的案子
I just thought that...
我只是在想...
I just thought with Peter coming home,
现在Peter回来了...
your life's complicated enough.
你压力更大了
I should give you a break.
我应该让你轻松一点
But I don't want a break.
但我不需要
I want to be here, doing a good job.
我希望留在这里 做好我的工作
You are doing a good job.
你干得非常出色
Then use me.
那就重用我
Peter can take care of himself.
Peter能照顾好自己
He's irrelevant to this.
他和这些无关
I want to be here.
我要留下
I want you to be here.
我希望你留下
Then...
那...
Then I'm here.
我一直都在
Emm
嗯
Knox has an alibi.
Knox有不在场证明
He and his wife were going to
他和妻子那晚
a Christmas party later that night,
要去参加一个圣诞派对
and were dressing at home at the time of the murder.
案发时他们在家换装
His alibi is his wife? Housekeeper was off for the night,
她妻子是他的不在场证明?
没错
管家那晚休息
the daughter was out at a party.
女儿出去玩了
then let's get to the wife. What else?
那我们就去找妻子 还有什么?
Well, logically,
理论上说
there is a motive.
他有动机
I looked into the Knox and Wagner partnership.
我查了他们的合作计划
They were facing indictment,
他们正面临一项指控
and their bank accounts were frozen.
但他们的银行账户都被冻结了
Now, although they swore that they
尽管他们声称
would fight the charges together,
会共同面对这项指控
the Feds were trying to turn one against the other.
但实际上联邦局想借刀杀人
I like it. Knox kills Wagner
我喜欢
to keep him from testifying.
Knox为了阻止Wagner出庭作证而杀了他
Can we get anything certain from the Feds?
能从联邦局那儿拿到确凿证据吗?
I can try.
我试试
We need your help.
过来帮忙
Get your name out fast.
尽快自报家门
Mrs. Knox, I'm Alicia Florrick.
我是Alicia Florrick Knox夫人
Not fast enough.
还不够快
Mrs. Knox, I'm Alicia Florrick.
Knox夫人 我是Alicia Florrick
I just have a few questions.
我有几个问题想问
Maybe try another name.
换个名字试试
Trapped here, living in this limbo.
困在这个鬼地方
The first week it was the reporters.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表