听着 这并不是个阴谋
You're good at it.
你擅长做这些事
That's what my brother used to sayto get me to do chores:
这是我哥哥以前让我做家务的理由
"Alicia's good at it." I've worked
"Alicia擅长那些"
two months on this Duke case, and now that they're settling,
我为Duke案努力了两个月了现在马上要庭外和解
I'm off on some divorce case, - and Cary gets all the glory.
我却被叫去做什么离婚案Cary会捡到所有功劳
Yeah.
是啊
Life stinks.Door.
现实总是残酷的 不关门了
We don't needto make this any bigger than it is.
好啦...我们不要再小题大做了
The network doesn't want a long,drawn out trial.
电视网方面不想在冗长的庭审上浪费精力
We would like to move on.
我们想回到正轨上
You mean from Cheryl Willens' suicide or the loss of ten sponsors?
你是说从Cheryl Willens的自杀还是从痛失10位赞助商回到正轨?
You don't need to sell anymore. We're here.
别显摆你的本事了 我们都来了
That wasn't selling,that was rubbing it in.
这不叫显摆 这叫往伤口上撒盐
Over the phone,Will and I talked about $2 million.
在电♥话♥里Will提出两百万赔偿
Actually, we talked about $3 millionand a retraction.
事实上我们提出的是三百万赔偿还要你们撤销节目中的言论
I must have misheard.
哦 我一定听错了
The network might be able to go to 2.5,
电视网方面同意给到两百五十万
but any retraction would have tobe worked out separately with Duke.
但撤销声明你们去跟Duke谈
We only advise on content.
我们只在目录里写上建议撤销
Then you might have to throw in...
那接下来你一定还有...
something extra?
什么附加条件吧?
Then... et's haggle.
那么...就来个拥抱吧
Mind you, I've had my shareof vengeful husbands as well.
听着 我也应该有份
Alicia, there you are.
Alicia 你来了
Carla Browning.
这是Carla Browning
Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 Florrick夫人
I think I'm a fan.
我算是你的粉丝
Thank you. I think.
那我得谢谢你
Chocolate raisins?
来点巧克力葡萄干?
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
It's funny,most divorce lawyers have Kleenex.
你很有趣多数离婚调解律师提供的是舒洁纸巾
Yes. I find it harderfor my clients to cry when their mouthsare filled with M&M'S.
我发现如果委托人嘴巴里塞满M&M巧克力她们就哭不出来了
Have you been to many divorceattorneys, Ms. Browning?
你见过很多离婚调解律师了吗Browning太太?
A few.
见过一些
My husband and I seem to havea series of relapses...
我丈夫和我反复无常
him swearing to change,me forgiving, him forgetting, both of us repeating.
他发誓改变 我就原谅他他好了伤疤忘了疼 我们周而复始
I think I'm done.
我受够了
Morning.
早上好
Point me the directionof the settlement conference.
给我指下庭外和解会议的地点
I moved out about a week ago, and he's been calling at all hours.
大概一周前我搬出来了他不停给我打电♥话♥
Threatening calls,
早上好
saying inappropriate thingsto our sons.
都是恐吓电♥话♥还对我们儿子说些不该说的话
I understand.
我明白
But I must warn you,filing for a restraining order
但是我得提醒你申请对你丈夫的限制令
against your husband could setthe stage for a very ugly divorce.
可能会对离婚协议产生负面影响
Mr. Roscoe, we didn't expect you.
Roscoe先生 我们没通知你过来
Don't get up... I'll just...help myself back here.
不用起身 我就在这后面呆着
We would need Mr. Willens to agreeto not speak to the press, of course.
当然 我们需要Willens先生保证不接受任何媒体的访问
You got any cream cheese? Jennette? Jennette?
有芝士蛋糕吗?
Can you get some cream cheesefor Mr. Roscoe, please?
你能给Roscoe先生拿芝士蛋糕吗?
And... fruit.
还有... 水果
Pineapple.
嗯 我要菠萝
Pineapple, too.And a bib.
再拿些菠萝 再给他个围兜
Got it.
知道了
Mr. Willens would have to agreeto no future civil action.
Willens先生你还得保证不再提起民事诉讼
All this is outlinedin paragraph six. if you'd take a look at that paragraphright there.
所有这些内容标记在第六段中就在这里 如果你想看看的话
I just want to add that there will be no formal retractionagreement,
我只想补充一点我们不会做出正式的撤销声明
and the amount is subject
赔偿金数目不会被公开...
to change... I'm curious...
我很好奇
what is the amount?
赔偿金数目是多少?
How much you guys paying?
你们打算给多少钱?
$2.5 million.
两百五十万
Is Mr. Willens gonna bepaying that out of his own pocket, or is your law firmgonna be helping him out?
Willens先生是自己掏腰包还是你们事务所帮他出钱?
Mr. Roscoe.
Roscoe先生 嗯?
The network would prefer to handle this...
是电视网来处理钱的事情...
quietly.
私下处理
Love quietly.
我喜欢私下处理
That's whyI'm gonna say this quietly.
这就是我来私下说这些话的原因
If the network pays one red commie cent,
如果电视网赔一分钱 我就辞职走人
I'm gonna quit the network and I'm gonnatake my nine million viewers with me.
我会带着九百万的忠实观众走人
If I have to broadcast from a bargeoff the coast
即使我只能从南卡罗来纳州码头的一艘游艇上播出节目
of South Carolina, I'll do it, rather than surrendermy right of free speech.
我会那么干的 而不是放弃我的言论自♥由♥
This isn't about revenge.
这无关乎复仇
I don't want to hearany more excuses, all right?!
我再也不想听到任何借口 好不?
My husband is a very dangerous man, and I'm scared.
我丈夫是个非常危险的人 我很害怕
You understand that, don't you,Mrs. Florrick?
你理解的 不是吗 Florrick夫人?
I do?
是吗?
About my husband.
关于我丈夫
That was meant to be a compliment.
那只是恭维的话吧
Hush money? Making me look like...
封口费? 让我看起来像是...
Who is your husband?
你丈夫是谁?
I thought David told you.
我以为David告诉你了
And I just assumed.Alicia,
我以为
I'm sorry.
Alicia 不好意思
My married name isn't Browning.
我婚后的姓不是Browning
It's Childs.
是Childs
Her husband is Glenn Childs,
他丈夫是Glenn Childs 地方检察官
the state's attorney.
...他们不会很高兴的!
Carla thought you'd be sympathetic.
Carla觉得你会比较同情她
David is being euphemistic.
David说得比较委婉了
Given how Glenn's been acting,I thought I'd need a secret weapon.
考虑Glenn一直的作风我想我需要秘密武器
Come on
得了吧!
And that would be me?
那就是我了?
Yes.
是的
Done
不要叫我坐下!
Okay.
好吧 我不想坐下!
The appeal is looking good.
上诉情况不错
We may not even needto put you on the stand.
我们甚至都不需要你出庭作证
The more I can make this a battlebetween Childs and me and not about sex,
我越把这场争斗说成我和Childs的事而无关乎性丑闻 胜算就越大
then I win. Sounds smart.
听起来不错啊
What's the matter?
怎么了?
What happens next?
接下来怎么办?
You win the appeal...?
你上诉成功然后...?
And I get a new trial.
我得到重新审判的机会
Right. You get bond.
是啊 你可以保释了
I want to go home, Alicia.
我想回家 Alicia
What does that look like?
那会是什么感觉?
Home? What does it look like?
家? 那会是什么感觉?
Looks like family.
那就是家的感觉
And you want to run again?
你想重新出山?
I don't know.
我不知道
People want me to run.
人们希望我出山
I'm working on a divorce case,Peter, and I just...
我正在办一个离婚案子 Peter 我...
I see how easily peoplefall back into old habits.
我发现人们是多么容易重拾旧习啊
But that won't happen to us.
但我们不会那样
Why won't we?
为什么不会?
Because we see the problem.
因为我们看到了问题所在
And we'll know how to avoid it.
我们知道如何去避免
I have to go.
我得走了
All rise forthe Honorable Judge Abernathy.
全体起立 有请法官大人Abernathy
No, no.Please,
不必了 不必了
everybody, sit.
大家请坐吧
My goodness.
我的天哪
We're crowded today.
今天是济济一堂啊
I think that,has something to do with me, Your Honor.
我想 那与我有关吧 法官大人
Yes, Mr. Roscoe,I do believe you're right.
是的 Roscoe先生 我相信你是对的
Well, you're welcome.
你人气很高嘛
Thank you, Your Honor. All I wantis a fair shake, even though I would imagine our politics,
谢谢 法官大人 我只想被公平对待即便如此 我想我们的政♥治♥斗争
are night and day.
可是日以继夜啊
Your Honor, is Duke representing himself here?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表