McCloon没有反对 反倒非常同意
He wanted number two off the jury. Right.
他想让2号♥离开陪审团 是的
Because we were wrong. It wasn't number two. It was number 11.
因为我们错了 不是2号♥ 而是11号♥
Or it was no one.
或者根本没有
Okay, maybe. But we find out.
好吧 也许是的 但我们会查清楚的
I don't know. We thought number two looked guilty
我不晓得 我们原以为2号♥看起来很内疚
because she wanted to serve on a jury.
因为她想做一名陪审员
But she was just being a good person.- So?
但她只是想做个好人 所以?
So, if that x was on juror number five
所以如果那个人是5号♥或者是8号♥ 又或是其他人
because from the outside people look guilty.
就因为他们看上去内疚
But sometimes, people from the outside look guilty because they are guilty.
是的 有时候人看上去很内疚 是因为他们的确有罪
I mean, what's your point? We don't look?
我是说 你的看法? 我们放弃调查?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't like prying.
我不喜欢窥探
Then don't. Let me.
那就不要 让我去做
Thank God. I hope you can help me.
哦 谢天谢地
I just locked myself out of
我希望你能帮我一下
and I left my purse inside.
我把自己锁在4楼B座的门外了 钱包也忘在里面了
Where's Tober? He left earlier.
Tober呢? 他已经走了
Jury duty, I think.
去陪审团了
But he said to ask the super... You're Ozzie, right?
但他说过可以问物管员 你是Ozzie 对吗?
Yeah. But I've never seen you before.
是的 但我以前从未见过你
Look, I know this is awkward, okay?
听着 我知道这很尴尬?
I met Calvin last night.
我昨晚遇到Calvin
He let me sleep in while he went off.
他让我进去睡会然后就走了
Please.
拜托了
I'm already so late for work.
我上班已经迟到好一会了
In our phase 1 and phase 2 trials,
在我们的一♥期♥和二♥期♥测试中
we never once found a causal link between Zennapril and brain stem stroke.
从未发现Zennapril会引起脑干中风
Dr. Winsor, is it possible that Mr. Demory took a wrong dosage of Zennapril for his migraine headache?
Winsor先生 有没有可能Demory先生 错服了药的剂量导致了他的偏头痛呢?
He shouldn't have taken any Zennapril at all.
他不应该服用Zennapril
It's not indicated for headache relief.
它并不是用来缓解头痛的
Zennapril's not approved for migraines?
Zennapril对偏头痛没有治疗作用吗?
No!!
是的
It's a powerful drug intended only for patients suffering schizophrenia.
它是一种药效很强的药物 只用于缓解精神分♥裂♥患者痛苦
I want to apologize for last night.
我为昨晚的行为道歉
I sent that basket before we had our conversation. No one will
我是在我们谈话之前送的礼品篮
ever send you anything again.
没有人会再送你什么了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't mean to keep doing this.
我...我并不想一直麻烦你
I need to ask another favor...
我想请再帮一个忙...
regarding the videotape that you gave me. Okay.
关于你给我的那盘录像带
On the tape was a present, a bracelet.
录像带里提到礼物 一个手镯
I need you to look for the receipt.
我需要你去找一下收据
Why?
为什么?
I want to use the videotape to try to get Peter a new trial.
我想利用录像带使Peter得到重审
I think it's very effective.
我认为这会非常有效
But I'm afraid that the prosecution will suggest that the present wasn't paid for by Peter.
但我担心控方会指出 礼物的钱并非由Peter支付
Why would they suggest that?
为什么他们会那样?
Mrs. Florrick, as you know, technically, I don't represent you.
Florrick夫人 如你所知 技术上来讲我并不代表你
I represent your husband.
我代表你的丈夫
And so, as much as I would like to be completely forthcoming,
虽然我想要做到完全到位
in these circumstances, I don't believe I can.
但目前这种情况下 我觉得很困难
So Kozko gave Peter things, And you believe Peter regifted these things... This
那么Kozko贿赂Peter了 然后Peter转送了这些东西...
bracelet... to me?
这个手镯...给我?
I can say this:
这么说吧
It would be helpful if we could find the receipt.
如果我们能找到收据将会有很大帮助
If it's money you're concerned about...
Alicia 如果你担心钱...
What?
什么?
You don't have to be so proud.
别逞强了
I know you're carrying a great respon
我知道你现在担负着很多责任
sibility right now. The rent alone.
单单租金就...
I just want you to know that I have more than enough room.
好吧 我只是想让你知道 我还有多余的房♥间
You know, we're okay for now.
哦 我们现在很好
But thanks.
但是非常感谢
Hello
喂?
Kalinda? Hold on.
Kalinda? 等一下
Hello?
喂?
Hi, it's Alicia. I'm returning your call. Who was that?
你好 我是Alicia 已接通接你电♥话♥ 请问是哪位?
Donna.
Donna
Look, I found out something about juror number 11, Calvin Tober.
听着 我抓到11号♥陪审员 Calvin Tober的一点料
I was talking to the super in his building, - and he let me into his apartment.
我和他住所的物业管理聊了聊 他让我进了他的公♥寓♥
How could you enter his apartment?
为什么他会让你进他的公♥寓♥?
You really want to know?
你真想知道?
No
不
Here's the thing: Tober's bank account... e just deposited $20,000 in cash.
是这样的 Tober刚向他的银行账户 存进去2万美元现金
I think we have our bribed juror.
我想我们找到了受贿的陪审员
Yes, it's ours.
是的 是我们店里的
You lost the receipt?
你弄丢了收据?
And I need a copy for my tax records.
我需要副本作为纳税记录
It's a beautiful piece. One of our finest.
真漂亮 本店最珍贵之一
When was it purchased?
什么时候购买♥♥的?
February or March. Maybe January.
2月或3月 也许是1月
I'm sorry, you said "Florrick." Yes.
对不起 你说是"Florrick"
I found the receipt, but it's not under Florrick.
我找到收据了 但不是Florrick
Might it be under a different name? I'm not sure.
也许签了不同的名字
What name do you have?
我不肯定 是什么名字?
I'm sorry, I'm not able to give out that information.
对不起 我不能提供那些信息
Could the name be Kozko?
会不会是Kozko?
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't give out that information.
对不起 我恐怕我不能提供那些信息
So, I tracked down Tober's ex-wife.
所以 我找到了Tober的前妻
She says he was five months behind on alimony.
她说他拖欠了5个月的赡养费
Then last week, he paid her ten grand.
然而上周他付给她1万美元
He claims he took out a second mortgage on his house.
他声称他拿房♥屋做了第二次抵押贷款
Is that all? Tober doesn't own a house.
就这些? Tober没有自己的房♥子
Did you hear me? Yeah.
你在听我说吗?
Kalinda, do you know someone named Kozko?
嗯 Kalinda 你认识一个叫Kozko的人吗?
Gerald Kozko? The real estate developer.
Gerald Kozko? 房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
What does he have to do with my husband?
他和我丈夫有什么关系?
I don't know, does he have anything to do with him?
我不知道...他俩有关系吗?
You worked at the attorney's office for how long?
你在地方检察官办公室工作多久?
Two years.
两年
Did you ever see anything?
你有没有看到些什么?
Like what?
比如什么?
Payoffs, gifts... I don't know.
贿赂 送礼...我不知道
I don't even know if I want to know.
我甚至不知道我是否想知道
You don't go to the state's attorney's office to find saints.
听着 地方检察官办公室无廉洁之人
I'll get back to you about Tober.
我会再和你说Tober的
If his payoff's $35,000, then McCloon owes him another $15,000.
如果他的回报是3万5千美元 那么McCloon会得到剩下的15000
My guess is he gets it before deliberations.
我想他会在陪审团审议之前得到
That's at the end of today.
陪审团审议今天结束
I better rush then.
我最好快点
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官大人
This is a research document, not promotional material.
这是研究文件 不是宣传材料
Overruled.
反对无效
Then let me continue quoting:
那么我继续引用
"primary outcome for Zennapril include a 40% reduction in the average frequencies of migraines."
"Zennapril的主要疗效指标 包括减少40%的偏头痛平均发病率"
We test drugs for all possible outcomes.
我们测试了各种可能的结果
It doesn't mean that we recommend them.
这并不意味着我们推荐他们
Could you please tell the court...
请你告诉法庭...
What this is, doctor?
这是什么 医生?
Objection. We haven't seen this.
反对 我们没看过这个
Discovery materials, item 469. I'll help you, sir.
469号♥项目 发现材料 我来帮你 先生
This document is an application to the emea,
这是一份递交欧洲药品管理局申请文件
seeking approval to market Zennapril in Europe as a migraine medication.
要求批准Zennapril作为 治疗偏头痛药物在欧洲市场销♥售♥
Am I correct?
我说的对吗?
Yes.
是的
Filed 20 months ago.
20个月前递交的
Dr. Winsor, would you please tell the court whose signature is on this application?
Winsor先生你能告诉法庭 这份文件是谁签署的吗?
My signature.
我
No further questions, Your Honor.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表