法官大人 没有其他问题了
Then that concludes the trial testimony. We'll finish the day with summations and jury instructions,
举证到此结束 接下来进行总结辩论和陪审团审议
and then ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the trial moves into your hands.
陪审团的各位先生和女士 审判将由你们决定
And she's sure it was a payoff?
她确信是贿赂?
No. She saw an envelope exchange hands, but she doesn't know what
不 她看到他们交换信封了
was inside the envelope.
但她不知道信封里是什么
And she didn't see the driver?
她看到司机了吗?
No. She saw a dark green SUV.
没有 她看见是一辆墨绿色的越野车
Kalinda saw a partial plate... j15.
Kalinda看到了部分车牌号♥ J15开头
She's running it now, crossing it with make and model but, - that could take a while.
她正在找那辆车 车牌 型号♥ 但需要一点时间
Start with McCloon's legal team.
从McCloon的律师团队开始
I don't know. The jury's already deliberating.
我不知道 陪审团已经在审议了
They give their a verdict today.
他们已经告诉法官 可能在今天做出裁定
So if we pull the trigger, we do it now.
那么如果我们要反击 现在就得着手
I'd have to bring the judge everything.
我已经向法官暗示一切了
The place mat, the $35,000, the alimony.
餐盘垫纸 35000美元的赡养费
You request another juror now, it'd be a definite mistrial.
你现在要求更换另一位陪审员 这将会是一场无效审判
But I feel like the jury was with me.
但我感觉陪审团站在我这边
I mean, the summation
我做总结辩论的时候 他们都在点头
they were nodding. They want to give this to us.
他们想判我们赢
Yes, unless juror 11 torpedoes it. Either way, - we're risking a mistrial.
是的 除非11号♥Tober的确受贿了 不然我们会冒着无效审判的风险
Damn. This is roulette. This isn't law.
该死 这是赌运气 不是法律
We're talking about a felony crime here; we have an obligation.
我们可是在处理重罪案 我们是有义务的
The judge wants you in chambers.
法官让你去会议室
This should be interesting.
这下有趣了
In the next minutes, we're going to figure something out.
10分钟内 我们要弄清楚一些事
I would like to request a private meeting.
法官大人 我想请求一次私人会谈 法官大人 我可以...
In the meantime, I would like silence.
同时 请安静
Not McCloon silence, not Lockhart silence, Just... silence!!!
不是要McCloon安静 不是要Lockhart安静 是大家都安静
Unless I point to you, You will not speak.
除非我允许 否则不要说话
Your honor? Sergeant Largon!
法官大人? Largon警官!
Sergeant, come in, please.
警官 请进
And wait right there.
在那等着
Anyone who speaks without my permission will be held in contempt.
任何人未经我允许说话 将被指控轻蔑法庭罪
Now, the jury has reached a verdict.
陪审团已经做出裁定
I'm holding that verdict until we settle an issue that has arisen.
等提出的问题被解决 我再公布结果
The foreman has approached me about being followed by someone from one of your legal teams.
一位陪审团领头向我反应 说被你们一方跟踪
Who would that be? that Mr. McCloon bribed one of the jurors.
是谁?
We intended to bring these charges to Your Honor,
我们打算向您告知这事 法官大人
but first, we wanted to be certain of our information.
但首先 我们要确定消息的可靠性
And so you had one of the jurors followed?
所以你们就跟踪了其中一位陪审?
Your honor, I am stunned.
法官大人 我深感意外啊
Mr. McCloon, without the outrage, please.
McCloon先生 请勿愤慨
Clearly, Miss Lockhart has nothing solid, and she's trying to torpedo this verdict before it comes in.
显然 Lockhart小姐无凭无据 她只是企图破坏陪审团裁定结果
She's feared it won't go in her favor.
她担心结果不是她之所愿
All right, Miss Lockhart, I am holding you in contempt.
好吧 Lockart小姐 我判你轻蔑法庭
You owe the legal defense fund $80,000 to be paid no later than Friday of next week.
在下周五前缴纳8千美金法定防务基金
And I think I am damn well owed an apology.
我觉得 你该向我道个歉
I did not point to you.
我没允许你说话
That'll be $10,000, Mr. McCloon.
你要被罚1万美金 McCloon先生
Now...
现在
we are all going back into that courtroom,
我们全部回到法庭
and we are all living with this verdict.
一起去接受这个判决结果
If you have evidence of jury tampering,
如果你们有评审员受贿的证据
Miss Lockhart, take it up on appeal.
Lockhart小姐 请将证据呈堂
Too many people have selflessly invested their time for your playground tactics to throw this into a mistrial.
太多人无私地投入时间 而你的游戏手段将使之变成无效审判
Now, that's it.
现在 就这么定了
Ladies and gentleman of the jury, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团的女士先生们 你们做出裁定了吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
And what is your verdict?
请说出裁定结果
"We, the jury, find for Raymond Demory
我们陪审团 做出对Raymond Demory 有利的判决
and against the defendant Zennapril pharmaceutical.
反对被告Zennapril制药公♥司♥
And we assess damages in the sum of $800,000 n compensatory damages
要求支付补偿性损害赔偿总计80万美元
and three million in punitive damages."
以及惩罚性赔偿300万美元
Thank you for your service to the state of Illinois.
谢谢你为伊利诺斯州服务
The jury is dismissed.
陪审团可以解散
Court adjourned.
休庭
Settle, and I won't pursue an appeal.
完事了 我不会再接受上诉了
I still have my class action clients.
我那还有集体上诉的委托人呢
Right. I'll get you some numbers by the end of the day.
很好 结束那天我会告诉你一些数据
So, we were wrong?
难道我们错了?
It happens.
事实在那了
People sometimes just look guilty.
有人只是表面看上去有罪
Alicia?
Alicia?
Thank you.
谢谢你
It was... It was all Diane.
这都是...Diane的功劳
I want you to have something.
我想给你些东西
These are the people that you helped today.
这些是你们今天帮助的人的资料
Thanks again.
再次感谢
It really is amazing.
真是太棒了
Is it? Yes.
是吗? 是啊
Ever been to the hungry kitten?
你去过"小馋猫"吗?
The restaurant?
那个餐馆?
Sure. Ray loves it.
当然去过 Ray喜欢那里
And you borrowed our deposition books?
你借过我们的证言箱?
Yes. Why?
是啊 为何这么问?
Diane wanted us to look through ray's earlier statements.
Diane要我们查阅Ray之前的陈述
You didn't have to do it.
你没必要那么做的
You would have won.
你肯定胜诉的
We did win.
我们确实胜诉了
They bribed the foreman.
他们收买♥♥了领头的
Our clients did.
我们的委托人做的
They drive a dark green SUV.
他们开那辆墨绿色越野车
Their license plate prefix is j15.
车牌号♥前面是J15
There was no whistle-blower.
没有人告发他们
Our clients bribed the jury.
我们委托人收买♥♥了陪审员
Maybe. No. It's true.
也许吧 不 这是真的
We need to bring this to the judge.
我们需要告诉法官
We already did.
我们已经说了
We brought our suspicions to the judge, and he overruled us.
我们告诉法官我们的怀疑 他反驳了我们的判断
Yes, but now we know.
是啊 但现在事情清楚了
We fulfilled our obligation under the law.
我们已经履行了法律义务
It's wrong.
这样是错的
No
不
We follow the law, Alicia.
我们只是依法办事 Alicia
Sometimes it's wrong, sometimes it's right,
有时是错的 有时是对的
but we always follow the law.
但我们总是依法办事
And today, you helped a lot of people in pain find justice.
今天 你为许多活在痛苦中的人 寻求了正义
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
Good.
还好
I hear that work is going well.
听说工作很顺利
It is. It's good.
是的 不错
You sound like Grace.
你说话怎么和Grace似的
"How's school?" "Good." "How are your teachers?" "Good."
"在学校过的好吗?" "不错" "老师好吗?" "不错"
Are you having fun?
你过的开心吗?
That's the most important thing.
这是我最关心的
Fun as Disneyland.
像玩迪士尼一样开心
Well, I'm...
那好 我...
I'm glad you make a life for yourself. It gives you a break from this whole...
我很高兴你自己过得很好 让你能够喘息于所有这些...
situation.
事情
Right, Daniel?
Daniel 说吧?
Alicia can handle herself, I know that.
Alicia能照顾好自己 我很清楚
So..,
那么...
Daniel and I wanted to talk to you about something.
Daniel和我想与你谈一些事
Alicia, we've been going over our appeal strategy, and,
Alicia 我们已经拟定上诉方案 嗯...
we need you to do something that we didn't expect.
我们想让你帮些忙 原本没想过要这样
We need you to testify.
我们想让你出庭作证
I'm sorry, but we have gone over this every which way we could, and...
抱歉 我们已列出所有可能方案 但...
we need you to say on the stand when you found out about the affair, so that we can show
我们想让你说明 你何时发现这件事的
that Peter was lying to protect you.
以便证明Peter没说实话 是为了保护你
From the affair. Well, I mean,
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表