They have been reluctant to furnish them.
他们并不情愿提供报告
Thank you, counselor. I will grant
谢谢 我批准所有动议请求
all four motions. Mr. Ericcson?
Ericcson先生?
Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson's, gesture that he acquiesces.
根据Ericsson先生的手势 他默许了
Well, I'll see you all back here... Let's see.
下一次时间定在...我看看
My docket is clear.
诉讼记事表上写的很清楚
Five days? How's that for expedited?
五天后 就进行庭审如何?
As a side note, I would like to ask for a moment of silence for the recent mass killings in Darfur.
这边注上写道 我想请各位为最近在 达尔富尔发生的杀戮事件默哀一下
Thank you.
好 谢谢
Court adjourned.
休庭
That was a great start?
开头还不错 是吧?
I understand you're having trouble with the driver.
我明白你在为那个司机而苦恼
You're boxed in on the rape kit. You should just settle on our terms.
你还在调查强♥奸♥物证 你应该考虑一下我们的期限了
Yeah, right. See you in trial.
没错 庭审时见
May 15, four months ago.
5月15日 4个月前
This one seemed cool.
这个人看起来很酷
Hey. So you know will?
你认识Will?
12 clients, stockbroker types.
12名顾客 都是股票经纪人这样的人
You two went to school together? That's what they were saying the other night at drinks.
Gardner先生和你是同学吧? 难怪他们那晚喝酒时那么说
Yeah. So that's why?
是的 那为什么?
Cary, if you don't mind, I've had only a week with this.
Cary 别打扰我好吗 我只有一星期来处理这案子
You got an expedited trial date to force the other side to settle,
你们请求加快庭审 给对方制♥造♥压力
and now you guys are the ones suffering.
而现在你们也被折磨不轻
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
"TZK Industries."
"TZK工厂"
I... I've seen it somewhere before.
我记得以前在哪见过
What is TZK Industries?
"TZK工厂"到底是啥?
"TZK Industries."
"TZK工厂"
It's a furniture supply company. "Supplying elegant furniture to home and business."
这是个家具厂 "提供高档家具和办公用具"
Why? What do you need?
你要知道这干嘛?
Something to undercut Christy's driver.
和Christy的司机有关
Well see
知道了
It can't be that easy, can it?
不会就这么简单吧?
What?
怎么了?
So I find this odd, Mr. Grant.
我觉得这有点奇怪 Grant先生
You were there, and you say there was no rape?
你当时在场 你说那没发生过强♥奸♥?
So either you're lying or my client's lying.
要么你在说谎 要么我的委托人在说谎
All I know is what I saw.
我只是陈述我所见到的
Your Honor, request permission to approach the witness.
法官大人 请允许我接近证人
Yes. Please. Approach.
好 请便 接近吧
Mr. Grant, this is a copy of your wife's w-2.
Grant先生 这是你妻子的工资单
Could you read the name of your wife's employer, please?
能请你读一下你妻子老板的名字吗?
"TZK Industries."
"TZK工厂"
And TZK Industries is a company owned
而TZK工厂正是McKeon家族旗下
by the McKeon family to supply furniture to their properties. - Objection. Not in evidence.
为他们的房♥产提供家具的工厂 反对 与证据无关
I think it's all right for it to be asked, Mr. Ericcson.
其实 这样问问也无妨 Ericcson先生
I... actually, sustained.
但是...反对有效
Your Honor, you sustained the objection?
法官大人 你说反对有效?
I did. Mr. Ericcson had a point.
是的 Ericcson先生提出了观点
Isn't it an amazing coincidence, Mr. Grant, that after a year of unemployment,
这不是太巧了吗 Grant先生 在失业一年以后
your wife got a job in June from the McKeon family,
6月份 你妻子就在 McKeon家族的公♥司♥中工作了
a month after the bachelor party incident?
就在单身派对事件发生后一个月?
And why is that, Mr. Grant?
不 你作何解释 Grant先生?
Because my wife and I are divorced.
因为我妻子和我已经离婚了
My wife and I have been separated for a year now,
我妻子和我分开一年了
so her getting this job has nothing to do with me.
所以她得到这份工作与我无关
But, sir, wouldn't you benefit even if only in the form of lowered spousal support?
但先生 你没有得到什么好处吗? 至少是降低赡养费什么的
I guess, but I'm not Warren Buffett.
我倒是想 但我又不是沃伦巴菲特 (著名经济学家 风险投资家)
No further questions, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官大人
I'm sorry. I didn't see it.
抱歉 我没看见那个
Don't ever let your first chair get undercut like that again.
可别让你的上司再出这样的丑了
Good news?
有好消息吗?
I just got the rape kit results.
我刚刚拿到了强♥奸♥现场分♥析♥报告
State's attorney wasn't stonewalling.
地方检察官没有阻止
They sent it out to a commercial lab and just got it back.
他们把它送到一个工厂实验室 又拿了回来
And then
然后呢?
It's not McKeon's DNA.
那不是McKeon的DNA
The rape kit came back.
强♥奸♥现场取样被送回了
It's not his sperm. It's not McKeon's DNA.
那不是他的精♥子♥ 不是McKeon的DNA
Grant says you're lying. McKeon says you're lying.
Grant说你在撒谎 McKeon也这么说
I'm not lying. I... It's really not his sperm?
我没撒谎 我...那真不是他的精♥子♥吗?
We need to get the full who else did you have sex with that night?
Christy 我们需要全部的... 你那晚还和谁发♥生♥关♥系♥了?
No one. I swear.
没有 我发誓
You obviously had sex with someone because it isn't his sperm.
很明显 你和某个人做♥爱♥了 因为这不是他的精♥子♥
So, was it a boyfriend or another client?
是你男朋友 还是另一个客户?
You need to find Maura. We can't find Maura.
你们得找到Maura 我们找不到Maura
You really don't remember anything to help us find her? We can't find Maura.
你真的不知道什么 能帮助我们找到她的信息吗?
We didn't talk.
那晚我们没说话
She was on her cell phone the whole night till her battery ran out.
她一直在打电♥话♥ 直到电♥话♥没电
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I need to get to class.
我要去上课了
Not that I mind it, but since when did you become me?
并不是我介意 但你何时变得和我一样了?
You didn't believe her. I did.
你不相信她 但我信
Maybe she is telling the truth.
可能她说的是真话
Christy said the light was flicked out, so maybe McKeon was with a friend.
Christy说灯光一闪即逝 McKeon也许和他朋友在一起
Let's see if the cops tested the other party-goers.
我们去查一下警♥察♥是否检查了 另一个派对上的女孩
Worth a try.
值得一试
It's not just that. What's up with your bud, Abernathy?
不仅仅是这样 你的朋友Abernathy是怎么了?
He's going out of his way to kill us.
他想方设法和我们对着干
You know how this works. Liberal judge gets on the bench, doesn't want to rule from his bias,
你也知道的 法官一坐上那个椅子 就不想被别人说三道四
he bends over backwards the other way.
所以他只好表现的铁面无私
I thought you said you had some pull with him. He wanted to be on your glass ceiling committee or whatever it is "Emily's list".
你说过你和他有些交情 他想加入 你们"反阻升职委员会"什么的
Are you suggesting I influence a sitting judge - in some untoward fashion?
"是艾米丽名单"(一个政♥治♥行动委员会) 你是让我对法官采取不正常手段吗?
No, just in a toward one.
不 正常手段就行
Come on, come to the court, let him see your sad little liberal face...
来嘛 去法庭上 让他看看看你 严肃的 刚正不阿的表情...
and contemplate a life without his friends.
让他思考一下 没有朋友的感觉是啥样
Will, I'm so sorry.
Will 我很抱歉
Don't be. We're a team. No apologies.
别这样 我们是个团队 不用道歉
Now what are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Close the door. Come on, Zach. Just let it go.
关上门 好了 Zach 忘掉这事吧
Would you shut up and look at this?
别说话了 过来看这个
See that?
看到了吗?
It's called a "specular highlight." It's like
这叫做"反射高光"
a light in the eye reflected in the eye.
光线进入眼中会从眼中反射出来
See where it is?
看见它在哪了吗?
It's to the left.
这是在左边
And now, look at this.
现在 再看这边 这个女人的眼睛
The lady's eye. See? The dot's to the right.
看见了吗? 反光点是在右半边
Okay... they're not in the same picture.
然后怎样... 这不是同一张照片
Dad's face was photoshopped into it.
Dad的脸是被PS上去的
Hello? Zach, Grace, I'm home.
哈啰 Zach Grace 我回来了
Jackie, I have a request to make.
Jackie 我有个请求
Certainly, dear.
请说 亲爱的
You want the kids to visit Peter in prison, you talk to me.
你要是想让孩子们去看Peter 直接和我说
You don't talk to Zach. When did I talk to Zach?
不要找Zach谈 我何时找Zach谈了?
You told him Peter was lonely in prison.
你和他说Peter在监狱里很孤单
Because he is.
因为这是事实
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids.
不要背着我和孩子们乱说
Hey, mom. Hey.
嗨 妈妈
How was work? It was crappy.
工作怎样? 糟透了
I thought I'd make breakfast.
我想我要做个早餐
For dinner?
作为正餐吗?
My goodness. Like when you were little.
天哪 就像你们小时候那样
You don't have to like it. It's for me.
你们没必要喜欢 我是为自己做的
I want to show you some pictures of where dad's staying.
我要给你们看一些你们爸爸 现在所待地方的照片
What?
什么?
I want to make sure you know what's involved with visiting dad in prison?
我想让你们知道 去监狱看望爸爸 要涉及到哪些东西
I'll get that.
我去开门
Zach, can you show me how to get to "google images" on your computer?
Zach 你能教我如何用你电脑 在Google上搜索图片吗?
Yeah, sure.
好 当然
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表