You know what you've been?
你知道自己是什么吗?
Gum on the bottom of my shoe.
黏在我鞋底的口香糖
Spoiled little brat who will get pregnant at 17,
被宠坏的小孩 在17岁怀孕
have an abortion at 18 and meet some sweaty frat boy over spring break,
18岁堕胎 在春假时勾搭上猛♥男♥
and work as a dental hygienist until the day you die.
到死还一直做着牙科保健员
And you...
你呢
you're a perv.
你就是个变♥态♥
You better get your story straight, perv.
最好快点编个故事 老变♥态♥
Oh, Mr. Gold. I'm sorry.
哦 是Gold先生啊 不好意思
Don't worry, Officer.
没事 警官
Just a daughter of a friend of mine.
是我一个朋友的女儿
She's all right now.
她没事了
Aren't you, Becca?
是吗 Becca
I'm good.
我没事
See, I have a lot of friends, I'm sure you do, too,
看见没 我朋友真的很多 我相信你也是
but only difference is, my friends are not in homeroom.
但唯一区别就是 我的朋友都不是等闲之辈
So I want you to listen to me.
所以我希望你听好
Stop tweeting.
别再围脖了
If you tweet, I will know you tweet and I will...
如果你再敢 我一定会知道 而且我会...
Have you seen Drag Me to Hell?
看过"堕入地狱"吗?
It will be just like that.
你就会和她一样
Do you understand?
明白吗?
I want to hear the words.
我要听你说出来
I understand.
我明白了
Good.
很好
And enjoy high school.
好好享受高中生活
It really is the best time of your life.
这真的是人生中最美妙的阶段
This way, gentlemen.
这里请 先生们
My name is Tony Gurstelle, and I am guilty of the murder of Kelli Gerber...
我叫Tony Gurstelle 是我杀了Kelli Gerber
Hey...
喂 喂 喂
He's surrendering himself freely!
他正在自首
Get out of my way!
滚开
I acted alone and with no consultation from anybody else.
我独自行动没有受任何人指示
I had no access to the witness list or any other information other than my own.
我没见过目击证人名单或者其他文件
I don't have anything further to add...
我没什么可说的了
What kind of deal did you make?
你究竟做了什么交易
You got your murderer.
你反正抓到凶手了
Come on, what kind of deal did you make with Bishop?
你究竟和Bishop达成了什么交易
Do you expect an answer?
你真的想知道吗?
Really?
真的吗?
What kind of deals do you make every day?
你每天又在做些什么交易
With drug dealers, killers?
和那些毒贩 杀人犯
I am in pursuit of the good.
我是在追求正义
You're in pursuit of your own sanctity.
你只不过在维护自己的圣洁
Take your suspect.
带走嫌疑犯
He killed your girlfriend.
是他杀了你女友
You won.
你赢了
You wake up with fleas, Counselor.
你早晚有一天会变成那样的律师
You pay your rent, ou go to your restaurants, but you still wake up with fleas.
你有钱付房♥租 去高档餐厅用餐 但近朱者赤 近墨者黑
I'm firing you.
我要解雇你们
No reflection on your work.
不是质疑你们的工作能力
I just feel more comfortable with Dorfman.
我只是更喜欢Dorfman
And keeping the evidence he has on you secret?
是因为他替你保密吧
That doesn't hurt.
也没什么不好啊
Good work on his defense, by the way.
顺便说下 辩护很精彩
Good work on your deal.
多亏你提供的信息啊
Dorfman keeps everything he knows under wraps and you turn over the murderer.
Dorfman什么也没透露 是你帮我们查清凶案
We only ended up there because of your defense.
能有今天还多亏了你的辩护
We can work with Dorfman and share your business.
我们可以和Dorfman合作 一起处理你的事务
No, thanks.
不必了
I need an up-and-comer.
我需要是更激进的办事风格
Someone who's hungry.
如饥似渴那种
You don't think we're hungry?
你觉得我们不是吗?
Not like Dorfman.
不如Dorfman
Guy's a mountain climber.
那家伙可是玩登山的
Sorry it didn't work out.
很抱歉没成功
So, I'm pitching our firm to this drug dealer.
我居然把公♥司♥存亡寄托在那个毒贩身上
I'm telling him we'll validate for parking again.
我甚至还说我们又能免费泊车了
They don't teach you that at law school.
在法学院可没人这么教你啊
And he said, no.
他还拒绝了我
He said he looked at our financials nd he thinks we have a year left.
他说他查看了我们的财政状况 认为我们最多只有一年了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办呢?
I don't know.
不知道
Lay off Acquisitions?
裁员吗?
Or split up.
或者分家
Do you want that?
你想这样吗?
It's an option.
是条出路
I take my people, you take yours.
我带走我的人 你带走你的
Or we could shop for another drug dealer.
或者我们能再找个毒贩
Hey, they're the only ones making money these days.
这年头也就这行赚钱
Or find a third partner.
或者再找第三个合伙人
How does that work?
怎样
Find a replacement for Stern.
找个人来代替Stern
Bring him in as equal partner.
把他当做对等合伙人
Somebody with a client list, - some equity.
找个能带来客源的人 分他相等的股份
You're okay with giving up a third?
你愿意出让三分之一的股权吗?
Of what, a sinking ship?
来拯救每况愈下的公♥司♥吗?
Sure.
那当然
We'll kill each other if we don't find a referee.
再找不到第三方仲裁 我们就快要自相残杀了
A third partner?
第三个合伙人
Someone neutral, someone we both agree on?
一个中立的 我们双方都信任的人
An optimism fills the void.
乐观补足空虚寂寞
I think that's alcohol.
我觉得是酒精
Just as good.
两个一样好
You sure?
你确定吗?
Yes
是的
Come on. Let's go before I change my mind.
在我改变主意之前 我们快走吧
Just wait.
等一下
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Just one second.
马上好
I need to get something of mine.
我拿一下东西
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表