prostitute is calling my work.
妓♥女♥打电♥话♥到我公♥司♥
I told the kids I'd come here, Peter, and talk to you, but I...
我跟孩子们说我会来这 Peter 然后跟你谈谈 但我...
I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. I don't know...
我已经分不清是非对错了
what's a lie or what's the truth.
我分不清事情是真是假
I just...
我只是...
I can't take this.
受不了了
Hold on.
再等等 不
I want it to stop. This is your family.
我想让这结束 这是你的家庭
I don't care about libel laws. You make it stop. Make her stop.
我不管什么诽谤法 你要让这结束 让她停止
What are you saying?
什么意思?
Unless there's anything else, I rule that the police dashboard tape - Be considered.
除非你们还有什么别的要说 我判定这支警部录像可以作为...
Your Honor.
法官大人
Yes, Mrs. Florrick?
是的 Florrick女士?
I have one more thing.
我还有一件事要说
No, you don't.
你没有
We move to disqualify the video on the grounds that it was obtained as the result of an illegal arrest.
我们申请您判定那个录像无效 因为这是在非法逮捕的情况下获得的
Your Honor, what could be illegal... Mr. Stern,
法官大人 怎么可能在非法... Stern先生
Is it your understanding that... Your Honor,
你是不是认为那个警官... 法官大人
I am Mr. Stern's legal representative.
我是Stern先生的诉讼代理人
Yes, ma'am, I believe Mr. Stern has a difference of opinion.
是的 夫人 但是我觉得Stern先生 不这样认为
Mrs. Florrick and I need five minutes, No, we're fine.
我们需要5分钟 法官大人 不 我们很好
Officer Sutton stated on his dashboard video,
Sutton警官在他的录像上说
"Don't make me put the handcuffs back on you"
"别让我再给你铐上"
Implying that he'd been handcuffed previously.
这表明他原先被铐过
Did you, officer Sutton?
是吗 Sutton警官?
I'd handcuffed him when I found him In the bar because he was belligerent,
我在酒吧里发现他的时候把他铐上 是因为他很好斗
as you see in the video.
你们可以在录像里看到
But when I brought him outside,
但是我把他带到外面以后
I took the cuffs off - so I could perform a sobriety test.
我就把手铐拿了下来 因为要做酒精测试
Was mr. Stern armed?
Stern先生带枪了吗? 没有
Did you fear for your life? No, but, I...
你觉得生命受到威胁了? 不 但是 我...
Then it was an arrest, your honor.
然后就逮捕了他 法官大人
Mr. Stern was not free to go.
Stern先生没有被放走
And officer Sutton had no probable cause...
而且Sutton警官没有正当的理由...
The mere fact that it was an accident Does not mean a crime was committed.
仅仅因为一场事故不能说明 有人犯了案
So, everything that follows is tainted...
所以 之后所说的事都变质了...
The sobriety tests, the video.
酒精测试 录像
Your Honor, the video captures the commission of a subsequent crime...
法官大人 录像拍下了他随后的罪行
A battery of a police officer.
这个警官的强制行为
Yeah, yeah, but it's exactly...
是 是 但是这确实...
Mr. Stern, please sit down.
Stern先生 求你了 坐下
Except that it occurred during the sobriety tests.
除了这是在做酒精测试的时候发生的
And if the sobriety tests are disqualified,
而且如果这个测试没用的话
The video must be disqualified.
这段录像也一样
Motion granted.
动议批准
The video is hereby excluded.
录像排除此案之外
We're adjourned until tomorrow.
休庭
Well, well,
好吧 好吧
The best arguments really do sound spontaneous.
最好的辩护还真是临场发挥
Mr. Stern, You cannot backseat drive your own defense.
Stern先生 你不能为你自己的案子辩护
You chose me to represent you.
你选了我来帮你
If that is what you want, I'm your lawyer.
如果这是你想要的 我就是你的律师
You're my client.
你是我的委托人
Let's go.
走吧
I...
我...
I think you should take the kids to church more.
我觉得你应该多带孩子们去教堂
Because...?
因为...
Zach's listening to muslim music.
Zach在听穆♥斯♥林♥教的音乐
No, I'm serious.
不 我是说真的
His girlfriend is muslim.
他女朋友是穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
Zach's girlfriend?
女朋友?
Yes. Zach has a girlfriend?
是的 Zach有女友?
Yes.
是的
They were here yesterday in his room, and they were playing that music.
他们昨天在这 在她房♥间 还放那种音乐
And where were you?
那你在哪?
I was out getting groceries.
我在外面买♥♥东西
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友了?
No.
没有
Who was here yesterday?
昨天谁来了?
Becca. And Becca isn't your girlfriend?
Becca 她不是你女朋友?
She's a friend who's a girl.
她是我的女性朋友
And you were in here working together?
然后你们在这一起学习?
She's helping me out with social studies.
是的 她帮我做社会调查
She's a junior!
她是高三的!
Shut up! No one asked you!
闭嘴! 没人问你!
Don't say "shut up."
不准说 "闭嘴"
She was helping a freshman?
她帮一个新生?
I'm...
我...
Mom, she's nice. You'd like her.
妈妈 她很好的 你会喜欢她的
I'm sure I would. She is welcome to study here anytime.
我肯定会的 而且我也随时欢迎她来我们家
But only when Jackie is here, and only in the living room.
但只能在Jackie在的时候来 而且只能在客厅
But the computer's in here.
但是电脑在这
Yeah
对啊
Wait, Mom
等等 妈妈
Mom, what are you doing? Here. Carry this.
妈妈 你在干嘛? 给 拿着这个
Come on.
拜托
Mom, this is ridiculous.
妈妈 这太荒唐了
Lots of light.
灯光明亮
Lots of room.
空间宽敞
This is...
这...
Mom, I want my privacy.
妈妈 我要我的隐私
And you'll have that when you're 18.
你到18岁就有了
This is...
这...
Nothing happened. Good.
什么都没发生 很好
You'd like my desk lamp?
这台灯你喜欢吗?
You don't trust me.
你根本不信任我
Zach, you're 14 years old.
Zach 你才14岁
You are a freshman in high school.
才上高一
You had a junior in your room yesterday with the door closed.
却和一个高三女孩在你房♥间房♥门紧闭
This is what is called parenting, that's all.
这叫管教 仅此而已
Now, go get the rest of your stuff. No.
现在 去把其他东西拿过来 不
You trusted dad.
你曾信任爸爸
Now you think I'm going to be the same.
现在你也应该相信我
Zach, love you
Zach 我爱你
But the computer stays here.
但电脑必须摆这
How long did you stay at the cocktail party, Mr. Tolliver?
你在酒吧待了多久 Tolliver先生?
About two hours.
大概2小时
I left around 10:00 P.M., just after Mr. Stern left.
我10点左右离开 就在Stern先生离开之后
What you witnessed in that time?
能说说你当时看到的情景吗?
Well, I saw Mr. Stern consume at least six drinks.
好 我看到Stern先生至少喝了6杯酒
Six?
6杯?
What kind of drinks?
什么酒?
Are we talking white wine spritzers?
是苏打白葡萄酒吗?
Scotch. Neat.
苏格兰威士忌 纯的
Tolliver is an investment banker.
Tolliver是的投资银行家
Works for Tolin & Howard. Have you ever had any fights with Tolin & Howard?
为Tolin&Howard公♥司♥工作 你和那家公♥司♥有过节吗?
The problem is,
问题是
One time or another, I've pissed off practically everyone.
曾经有一次 我几乎得罪了所有人
Tolliver.
Tolliver
Tolliver industries.
Tolliver家族
It's a family run business. I sued them for civil rights violations.
是做生意的 我曾以侵犯公民权起诉他们Brenda!
Get me the file on Tolliver industries.
把Tolliver企业案子的资料调给我
Got it.
好的
Tibetan ginseng... Energy.
西♥藏♥人参 补充精力的
Jonas,
Jonas
I checked on your case work. The files weren't there.
我去查了 档案不在了
What they weren't there? Why?
什么叫不在了? 为什么?
A Cary Agos signed them out, on Will Gardner's authorization.
一个叫Cary Agos的人调走的 得到了Will的授权允许
What are you doing? Sneaking around my files?
你都干了什么好事? 随便乱调我的文件?
Looking for little slipups?
来挑我的毛病吗?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表