And there.
停
What do you see?
你看见了什么?
Nothing. No?
没什么 不对
It's right there... maybe you need to move in a little closer.
就在那儿 或许你要靠近一点
Oh, it's a shopping bag, it looks like a shopping bag.
是个购物袋 看上去像是购物袋
Actually, it is. It's a plastic shopping bag.
确实是的 一个塑料购物袋
It was a very windy night that night, and it blew across the lot at 11:48.
当晚多风 11点48分 袋子飘过停车场
Your Honor, objection. What does this have to do with anything?
法官大人 反对 这有什么关系吗?
Beats me. But I'm interested, aren't you, Mr. Brody?
问倒我了 但我很好奇 你呢 Broody先生?
Overruled.
反对无效
Okay, so let's fast-forward the other two monitors.
那我们快进一下另两个画面
The night before the murder and the night after
谋杀前夜和次日晚
the murder to the same time code.
都快进到同样的时间
Here's the 14th...
14日的
and the 16th.
和16日的
What do you see?
你看见什么了?
I don't know.
我不明白
I think you do know, sir.
我想你明白得很 先生
Either you have a plastic bag that blows across your lot every night at 11:48,
要么你的停车场每晚11点48分 都有塑料袋飘过
or these are duplicates of the same tape.
要么这些录像带都是复♥制♥品
No, it... it's not wh... what it looks like.
不 这并不是看上去那么回事
I understand, sir.
我理解 先生
You didn't willfully mislead the police.
你并非蓄意误导警方
That's correct.
对 是的
No, it's just that it gets cold out there, and sometimes you don't make the circuit of the lot.
不 只是外面天太冷 有时候你并不巡查停车场
Yes.
是的
So on the nights that you don't go out,
那么在你没有巡逻的晚上
you don't record the actual surveillance image,
你并没有真正录下监控画面
you set your computer up to duplicate the night before,
而是用电脑复♥制♥前晚的画面
just in case your manager checks in,
以防经理检查
is that correct?
对吗?
correct
也就是说
there is no recording the night of the murder,
并不存在谋杀当晚的录像
and you were never there to see or not see the pickup truck or the carjacker.
你也不知道是否有皮卡或者劫车者出现
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
So, you're wondering whether demolishing the key prosecution witness
你肯定在想 推♥翻♥控方关键证人
didn't just save your ass as first chair...
能不能把你留在首席...
nice work, by the way...
顺便说一句 干得漂亮
Thanks.... but was enough for reasonable doubt.
谢谢 ...但这足以构成合理怀疑了
was enough for reasonable doubt.
轮胎里的钉子 是的
And the old Honda.
还有那辆旧丰田
It just doesn't feel like a carjacking.
这并不像是劫车
It feels like a murder made to look like a carjacking.
更像是伪造成劫车的谋杀
What if I don't fight it?
要是我不反驳呢?
What, agree that it was just a murder?
同意是谋杀案?
Then the jury needs a suspect.
那陪审团需要个嫌疑人
same
就像从前一样
Evidentiary procedure.
听证程序
The mock trial. You remember that?
模拟法庭 你还记得?
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘了?
Did we lose that one? Yeah!
那次我们输了吗? 是的
Mrs. Florrick, I just want to say congratulations.
Florrick夫人 我只想祝贺你
I heard you did well in court.
听说你在法庭上表现出色
Thanks, Sonia.
谢谢 Sonia
Sonia.
Sonia
Heading out?
要走了?
Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients.
是啊 我跟客户有个早餐会
What?
怎么?
Something just doesn't seem right.
有点不对劲
Michael has dinner with his first wife. - Right.
Michael跟前任妻子共进晚餐 是的
He tells Jennifer he misses her, he missed their old life together.
他告诉Jennifer 他想念她 怀念往日共处的生活
Right.
是的
What does Cindy think about it?
Cindy会怎么想?
The second wife?
第二任妻子?
Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts.
Cindy肯定很不悦
Jury liked her.
陪审团喜欢她
Get them not to.
改变他们的想法
What did you get on Cindy's brother?
在Cindy哥哥那儿查出什么了吗?
These are his employment records.
这是他的供职记录
Good. What about the lab report?
很好 实验报告呢?
Here. But they're gonna object the whole way.
在这 但他们会坚持反对
You'll need to just string together some implications... Mrs. Florrick.
你得把证据所指都串联起来... Florrick夫人
You have a moment?
有空吗?
Okay.
好吧
I don't think we've ever met before.
我想我们没见过面
I'm Glenn Childs.
我是Glenn Childs
We've met.
我们见过
You know he's using you, don't you?
他在利用你 你知道吗?
Peter blames me for his downfall.
Peter把他的垮台归咎于我
He's using you to get to me.
他利用你来报复我
How do you figure?
你怎么知道?
Mrs. Florrick, please.
Florrick夫人 拜托
He told you about the pitted trace evidence.
他告诉了你弃用的痕迹证据
Don't make yourself collateral damage here, for your own sake.
为了你好 别让自己成为连带伤害
Mr. Childs,
Childs先生
the day you leaked that sex tape to the press and forced me to shield my children
你把那盘性录影带泄露给媒体 迫使我禁止孩子们观看所有
from every cable news station that played it in a 24-hour rotation,
有线电视台24小时的滚动新闻
that was the day I became collateral damage.
从那天开始 我就已经是连带伤害了
If you're worried about my husband, Mr. Childs,
如果你只是担心我丈夫的话 Childs先生
you've obviously never made a woman angry before.
你肯定从没激怒过女人
Good luck in court.
祝法庭上好运
Mrs. Lewis, did you and the deceased sign a prenuptial agreement?
Lewis夫人 你与死者签署过婚前协议吗?
Yes, for tax purposes.
是的 因为税务原因
If the deceased were to divorce you, let's say,
那如果死者与你离婚 比如
in order to reunite with his first wife. - Objection.
与前任妻子重归于好... 反对
Sustained.
有效
If the deceased were to divorce you,
如果死者与你离婚
you would be cut off from his premarital savings, is that correct?
便无权获得她的婚前财产 对吗? 反对
Objection. Relevance. Sustained. Move it along, Mrs. Florrick.
无关 有效 换个问题 Florrick夫人
Mrs. Lewis, you stated in your testimony that you were in Miami
Lewis夫人 你在证词中陈述道
at the time of the shooting visiting family,
在他们家庭相聚遭到枪杀时 你在迈阿密
so the police never suspected or questioned you.
所以警方从未怀疑或询问过你
Of the murder? No, of course not.
为谋杀案? 不 当然没有
What about your brother? Objection! Your Honor, come on,
那你哥哥呢? 反对 法官大人 得了吧
this whole line of questioning is a smokescreen.
这些问题都只是烟幕弹
Mr. Brody, why don't we wait for a whiff of smoke before
Brody先生 等闻到烟味再称之为烟幕弹吧
we call it a screen, please. I'll allow.
我允许询问
The police never questioned your brother, isn't that correct, Mrs. Lewis?
警♥察♥从未询问过你哥哥 对吗 Lewis夫人?
They had no reason to.
他们没有理由那样做
Because he lived in Miami?
因为他住在迈阿密?
Because Danny had nothing to do with this.
因为Danny与此事无关
Mrs. Lewis, the judge has admitted into evidence
Lewis夫人 法官准入了被隐匿的证据...
the buried...Strike that.
我收回
The previously unreleased trace evidence.
...之前未公布的痕迹证据
He has also admitted into evidence
他还准入了罪案调查科发现的证据
the crime lab's finding that these greyhound hairs were covered in a chemical compound called
这些灰狗毛被一种 叫Alco Ectolin的化合物所覆盖
No, neither had I.
是的 我也没听说过
It is a lotion.
它是一种药液
It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease...
用在赛狗身上以缓解...
Objection. Not in evidence. Sustained.
反对 并非证据 有效
And you might want to stay standing, Mr. Brody.
你最好站着 Brody先生
I have a feeling we're nearing your smokescreen.
我觉得离你的"烟幕"不远了
Mrs. Lewis, isn't it a fact that a year ago at the time of the murder,
Lewis夫人 谋杀发生一年前 你和你哥哥
your brother worked at a dog track?
是在赛狗场工作吗?
Objection!
反对
Sustained.
有效
You're not just making this up?
你不会是编的吧?
Come on, it's a Stern, Lockhart tradition: your first jury trial... shot of tequila.
得了吧 你的第一次陪审团庭审... 龙舌兰酒
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表