Yes Let's see Here we go.
好的... 在哪... 找到了
So the path of the bullet, Darn it.
从子弹路径来看... 烦人
The gun was at chest level, held by someone as tall as the accused, and was shot from three feet away.
枪与胸部持平 嫌犯身高与被告一致 射击距离在3英尺以上
The defense ballistic expert when he finally got his laser pointer working...
但被告的弹道专家... 终于把镭射笔弄好的那个...
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
He argued that the gunshot residue found on Bianca Price's hands could have come from her contact with the victim.
他说Bianca手上的枪击残留物 可能是由于她与被害接触所致
Does that seem likely to you?
你觉得可能性大吗?
I don't know.
不大
Two experts say the exact opposite thing, and they're both 100% certain.
我搞不懂了 两个专家的结论大相径庭 还都说自己很有把握
What do we do with that?
那我们该怎么办?
There was this CSI: New York, where the gun residue was transferred from one person to another.
CSI上演过 枪击残留物可以通过接触传递
They say it happens all the time. But that's TV.
而且还经常发生
So it's not impossible.
这并非不可能
It's also weird how little there is,
而且实物证据少的让人奇怪
physical evidence. There's the GSR.
有枪击残留物啊
What about the forensic stuff? The DNA?
可法医检验呢? DNA之类的?
So, wait, you two are changing your minds?
等下 你俩改变主意了?
Let's take another vote.
那我们再投一次票吧
All those in favor of not guilty.
同意无罪的请举手
Okay, six to six.
好吧 六比六平手
Yeah, but it's a different six, so that's progress.
起码是不一样的六个人 也算进步了
Campus police. Coming in.
校园警♥察♥调查
All right, go ahead, check it out.
你们请便吧
Anything?
有什么发现?
Is your plan just to follow me?
你就打算这么跟着我?
It's the only way I can get more from you than you from me.
没错 这样我才能得到更多的东西
What's up?
怎么了?
Josh finishes his threesome, goes downstairs to get a beer in his shirtsleeves.
Josh玩完3P 穿着衬衫下楼拿啤酒
Where did you get this? Josh heads back upstairs.
你从哪拿到的? Josh回到楼上
Bianca in the bathroom hears the gunshot.
Bianca在浴室听到枪响
Everybody runs up and seconds later, as if by magic, Josh in his leather jacket.
所有人冲上楼去 几秒钟的时间 Josh就神奇的穿上了皮夹克
He's cold. He puts on a jacket, it happens.
他觉得冷 穿件外套 很正常
Or he uses it to cover the gunshot residue off his hands.
或者用它来遮盖手上的残留物
Are you writing fiction?
你开始写小说了?
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法知道真♥相♥
Check that for gunshot residue.
看看有没有枪击残留物
Where would I go?
我会去哪?
What do you mean?
你指什么?
What prison?
哪所监狱?
Dwight Correctional Center.
德怀特教改中心
Is that big? I don't know.
大吗? 我不知道
We've got a really good case. I know.
我们有一定的胜算 我知道
Just... the people at school, they don't visit.
只是学校的朋友...都不来看我了
If my roommate were in prison, I wouldn't either.
我的室友要是在监狱 我也不会去看
I don't know.
我该怎么办
45 years.
45年
That's a worst-case scenario.
这是最坏的情况
Would you visit me?
你会来看我吗?
Yes
会的
Thank you. I'm being stupid.
谢谢 我犯傻
No, you're not being stupid.
不 你一点都不傻
This silently stoic thing that's all just a pose, right?
默默的克己禁欲...装装样子的吧?
When you get home, you start spouting Proust?
回家以后 你就开始尽情意淫了吧?
Yes
没错
Yes
没错
Well, to cowboys.
敬牛仔
Who knew I loved cowboys?
其实我很喜欢牛仔
Maybe it's in our DNA. Part of being American.
这可能是我们美国人血液里的一部分吧
You don't need to talk like that.
你不用这样说话
I do need to talk like that, because that's how I talk.
我是得这么说话 我就这么说话的啊
There's a selfishness to the silence of the cowboy...
牛仔的沉默也是一种自私
forcing everybody else to carry the weight of the conversation.
让其他人扛起寻找话题的重任
What am I doing?
我在干嘛?
No, really, what am I doing?
说真的 我在干嘛?
You're having dinner.
吃晚饭而已
You like Sarah Palin, and I.. I think she's the devil incarnate.
你喜欢佩林 我觉得她压根就是女魔王
Yes
没错
And choice.. How can you be for back alley abortions?
你的观点... 你怎么能支持非法手段堕胎?
The murder of 1.2...
那些谋杀...
Don't-don't talk.
别说话
Stoically silent?
沉默不语?
I can't.
做不到
I can't, I'm sorry. I want to, but I can't.
我真的想 但是... 做不到
You have to go?
你要走了?
I want to stay, but three generations of Democratic ancestors are screaming out in protest.
我想留下 但是3代民♥主♥党的祖先大喊着反对
That's a lot of generations.
那还真是不少人
I hope it's good. We're struggling here.
希望是好消息 我在这煎熬呢
Potentially good.
有可能是
They found gunshot residue on Josh's jacket.
他们在Josh的外套上发现了残留物
Where are you?
他的... 你现在在哪?
Police station. They found something else on it, too... Heather's blood.
警局 他们还发现了Heather的血迹
They're interrogating Josh now.
现在Josh正在受审
I'll have to get a continuance.
好的 我去申请延期诉讼
You may not have to. The cops are all over this.
没必要 警♥察♥都忙活这个呢
I'm outside the interrogation room.
我现在就在审讯室外面
Phone me when you get something.
有什么消息通知我
I'll call the troops, we'll line up the witnesses.
我把大家集♥合♥起来 安排证人
A different ballistics expert.
另找个弹道专家
Ahead of you.
早想到了
What?
怎么了?
Malt ball?
要巧克力糖吗?
What happened, Burton?
什么情况 Burton?
He did burglarize those dorm rooms. He was actually in league with Heather. They were planning to rob your client.
他确实撬开那些宿舍门了 实际上他还是和Heather合伙的
Makes sense. Trying to kill his cohort in crime.
这就说得通了 想趁机杀死他的同伙
And the lab confirms that is GSR on the jacket and Heather's blood.
实验室还确认了外套上 有枪击残留物和Heather的血迹
I'm not seeing how this is bad yet.
好... 我还看不出这有什么不好
Well, it's not... for me.
确实不是 对我来说不是
The blood and the GSR were on the inside lining of the jacket.
血迹和残留物是在外套的内衬
So he wrapped it around his shooting hand.
那么他就用它裹在他开枪的手上
He said the jacket was on the floor of the bedroom.
Josh说外套是在房♥间的地板上
He heard the shot, got into the room, grabbed the jacket from between Bianca and Heather,
他听到了枪声 冲进屋子里 拿起了在Bianca和Heather之间的外套
put it on and wore it home. Because he's guilty.
穿起来回家了 那是因为他是有罪的
Yes... of burglary.
是的... 抢劫而已
I'm not an advocate here, Kalinda.
我可不是什么辩护律师 Kalinda
I don't lie to make things better for a client.
我不会为了让情况好转而帮委托人撒谎
I just look at the facts.
我只管事实
And the facts are against you.
而事实对你们不利
Right.
是啊
Sorry, Alicia.
你好 不好意思 Alicia
It's late, I know.
我知道现在很晚了
No, no, no, no, I'm up.
不 不 我这就起来
We ran into a problem with the narrative.
听着 我们碰上了个叙述问题
I think we may need to put Bianca on the stand.
我想我们可能要让Bianca出庭作证
I thought Kalinda had something.
我觉得Kalinda发现了些情况
It didn't pan out.
那没行得通
You'll be able to question her?
你觉得你能处理提问她吗?
Yes
能
We're in a weird place, I know.
我们现在关系很微妙
It's okay.
没关系的
I don't like being in a weird place.
不 我不想处在微妙之中
I know. Me neither.
我知道 我也不想
When I look at you during the day, I want to know what you're thinking.
当我白天看你的时候 我想知道你在想什么
Will...
Will... 什么?
If it had been differently...
如果在乔治城大学...
at Georgetown, if it had been us and not Peter, we would have lasted a week.
是另一种情况 如果...是我们俩 而不是和Peter 我们本可以持续一周的
I well
我们会的
It's romantic because it didn't happen.
就是因为这没发生 才显得浪漫
If it had happened, it would have just... been life.
如果发生了 那就是... 生活吧
Will don't say that, please.
Will 请别那样说
I don't understand.
我不明白
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表