Are you sleeping with her?
你和她有一腿?
Fingers crossed that Florrick loses his appeal?
你祈祷Florrick上诉失败?
Nope.
没有
Wow! You look serious.
哇 你来真的
Just not sleeping with her.
没和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
Not even a little bit?
一点也没有?
Not even in your head?
想也没想过?
Hey, about this case?
关于那件案子
Do your girlfriend a favor.
帮你马子个忙
Tell her to move on.
告诉她收手
What happened?
怎么了?
They called. They said Terrence got hurt.
他们打电♥话♥说Terrence受伤了
Now they won't let me see him.
现在他们不让我去看他
Visiting hours are over, ma'am.
探访时间过了 女士
Her son got hurt.
她儿子受伤了
She can come back tomorrow.
她可以明天过来
She works and it's an hour's drive.
她要工作 而且要开一个小时车才能过来
No exception? No visitors, except between 11:00 and 2:00.
能不能通融一下? 不能探访 除了11点到2点之间
Could I speak to your supervisor? Sure.
我能和你们的主管谈么?
He'll be in at 9:00 tomorrow.
当然 他明天9点会来上班
I let him keep the lights on at home.
在家的时候我会让他开着灯
He's scared of the dark.
他怕黑
You think they let him keep a light on in there?
在里面他们会让他开灯么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I baby him too much.
我太宠他了
No matter how old, They're always our babies.
不管他们多大 我们总当他们是孩子
I hoped he wouldn't have to face things like this.
我真希望他不用面对这样的事情
Just thought if I watched him real close...
只是在想如果我当初管他严厉点...
So, what's this?
那 这是什么?
Baxter's old house. I'm meeting a friend.
Baxter的旧房♥子 我来见一个朋友
So don't talk, all right?
别说话 行吧?
I used to work with this guy.
我以前和这个人共事
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思嘛?
Don't move an inch.
不要乱动
Hey, Frank. Kay. You bring a friend?
嘿 Frank Kay 带个朋友来?
I come in peace.
我悄悄地来了
Colleague. Not my decision.
同事 我不想的
What's your beef with Judge Baxter?
你和Baxter法官有什么过节?
I don't think I have one. Then why'd you want to meet?
我觉得没有吧 那为什么你要见我?
I came across a crime report with your name on it.
我发现一份你写的犯罪记录
You mind walking me through it, Frank?
你介意给我重述下么 Frank?
Burglar broke in here.
小偷从这里闯入
Back window. Flipped the lock.
从后窗处 撬开了锁
The judge wasn't home. Only his wife.
法官不在家 他妻子在
No warning from the security system?
警报系统没有响?
What did the guy want?
那个人想干嘛?
Mrs. Baxter said it was robbery.
Baxter夫人声称是抢劫
Said?
声称?
She was pretty shaken up. She had a cut on her cheek,
她真是吓坏了 脸上有割伤
wrist looked like somebody had been handling her.
从手腕处看来像有人曾一直控制着她
Rape.
强♥奸♥
Why lie about being raped?
为什么要在强♥奸♥上撒谎?
Cary, want to go and sit in the car?
Cary 想出去坐回车里么?
I couldn't find a case file in the SA's office.
我在地方检察官办公室 没找到案子的档案
You never caught the guy. Bad description?
你没抓住那个人 罪犯描写不够?
No, good description. His honor phoned later.
不是 罪犯描写很好 只是法官随后打电♥话♥来
Said his wife just wanted to drop it.
说她妻子想要撤销诉讼
She happen to mention the race of the perp?
她刚巧提过罪犯的肤色?
Yeah. African-american. Why?
没错 黑人 为什么这么问?
And this happened in the summer of 2008.
而且这件事情发生在08年的夏天
June.
对啊 六月份
I don't believe it. People aren't that simple.
我不相信 人没这么简单吧
People are exactly that simple.
人就是那么简单
Before the assault, Baxter's sentencing is race-neutral. After, it's not.
在强♥奸♥案之前 Baxter的判罚不带种族色彩 那之后 就不是了
But that could be anything. People do things for a hundred reasons.
没错 但也可能是任何原因呀 人做事总有很多理由
No, people like to think they do things for a hundred reasons.
不对 人们喜欢认为他们做事有很多种理由
They do things for one reason. For what reason?
但事实上只有一个理由 什么理由?
Come on, Yoda... What reason?
说嘛 Yoda 什么理由?
Sex, money, hatred, love.
性 金钱 仇恨 爱
You want to make people mysterious. People aren't mysterious.
你想让人们看来很神秘 但事与愿违
Okay, then the same thing goes for you. You're not mysterious.
那好 你也一样 你也没那么神秘
By the same logic, you're completely knowable.
同样的逻辑 你是完全可被了解的
Sure. Okay, so then hit me.
当然 那好 给我个机会
I want to know.
我想了解
Go ahead.
来吧
You and I have nothing in common
Cary 你和我没有任何共同点
'cause you and I are from different worlds.
因为我们来自不同的世界
And it's not just Mars and Venus, it's spaghetti and hydrogen.
而且不只是火星和金星的区别 是意大利面和氢气的区别
We're different categories. I'm knowable, but just not to you.
我们不是同类人 我是可被了解的 但不是对你
I just want things to be normal. Everybody else's dads are normal.
我只是想让一切都恢复正常 别人的老爸都很正常
Maybe nothing's normal.
或许没有东西是正常的
I mean, maybe we decide what's normal.
我意思是 或许应由我们决定什么是正常的
You and me? Yeah!
你和我? 是呀!
Okay, what do you want to be normal?
你想让什么正常?
Eating dessert for breakfast?
我不知道...早饭时吃甜点?
Okay, that's normal now.
行 现在那个正常了
No school on thursdays.
星期四不用上课
No, mondays. Those are really bad.
星期一也不用 那实在是太糟了
Living in Chicago is abnormal.
住在芝加哥是不正常的
Yeah, really abnormal.
没错 很不正常
Hi, I'm Shannon's mother.
嗨 我是Shannon的母亲
Oh, hello. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
I just... I'm sorry. I need to take Shannon home now.
我只是来...抱歉 我现在需要接Shannon回家
Oh, I'm glad you came. I was worried about Shannon riding her bike home.
哦 很高兴你来了 我还担心Shannon要骑车回家呢
Please come in. Actually,
请进吧
no, I can't. I'm sorry.
不用了 对不起
We have to...
我们必须...
We're in a bit of a rush.
我们时间有点赶
Grace... Shannon, your mother's here!
Grace... Shannon 你妈来了!
So you live in Garfield Park. Yes.
你是住在加菲尔德公园那里? 是的
Yeah? What? "Yes," what.
是 怎么了? 是什么啊
Shannon's mother's here.
Shannon的妈妈来了
Hey, mom. This is Grace.
嘿 妈 这是Grace
Hi. I'm sorry. We have to go. Do you have your homework?
嗨 对不起 我们要走了 拿上作业了么?
See you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见 再见
What'd you say to her?
你和她说什么了?
Nothing.
什么也没啊
Baxter should have disclosed this.
Baxter本可以公开此案的
They arrested a guy who fit the description mrs. Baxter gave them, but
他们逮捕了一个人 符合Baxter女士的描述
she wouldn't come in to I.D. Wasn't up to it.
但她没来辨认 就不能进行指控
Baxter asked them to let it go.
Baxter告诉他们放手
How's your kid doing?
我能拿这个案子做什么?
My kid?
我孩子?
Oh, Terrence. Fractured arm, some bruises.
Terrence 胳膊骨折 还有些擦伤
He's recovering. He's still in the infirmary?
他正在康复 还在医务室里?
He goes back in the general population in two days.
他两天后回集体监狱
Not a lot of time to work with.
没有太多时间了
It doesn't make sense to go back to Baxter with the same motion.
依我看 向Baxter重新提议是行不通的
We should take the cases away from him.
我们应该试图绕过他
File a motion to substitute for cause.
重新提出别的动议
Let me try a more direct route.
让我试试更直接的办法
And Sheffrin-Marks, that's your client or Will's?
Sheffrin Marks 是你的客户还是Will的?
Both of ours. But he brought it in.
我们两个的 却是他介绍的
Yes. Why?
没错 怎么了?
We would rather it not be you.
我们情愿不是你
It doesn't look good representing a pharmaceutical company
代表一家制药公♥司♥反对300名工薪阶层原告
against 300 working-class plaintiffs.
不是件好事
Your name, Lockhart, - English name?
你的名字 Lockhart 是个英国名字?
We don't need to bring that up now. What's wrong with my name?
我们现在不需要提那个 我名字怎么了?
The electorate is 19% irish. They go for an irish name.
百分之十九的选民是爱尔兰人 他们喜欢爱尔兰名字
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表