Openly in pursuit.
来者不拒
Are you sure? Positive.
确定? 肯定
The firm can do better.
事务所会有更好的人选的
Thank you, Kalinda, for your discretion in this matter.
Kalinda 谢谢你对这件事的谨慎
Always.
不用谢
And, Kalinda, let's talk tomorrow about renegotiating your contract.
对了 Kalinda 明天来重新谈你的合约
I'd like that.
没问题
This is it.
就这些
Every pill in our medicine cabinet.
医药箱里所有的药
And this... this is a prescription Jimmy got a month before the accident.
还有这个... 是事故前一个月开给Jimmy的处方药
It's for allergies.
治过敏的
Do you think that could be it?
你觉得有可能是因为这个吗?
It could be. The drug test didn't screen for pseudoephedrine.
有 药检不会排除麻黄硷
Not in this dosage. Thanks, Linda.
这种剂量不会 谢谢你 Linda
Have a good night. You, too.
晚安 你也一样
Was it frightening? No.
他吓人吗? 不
I just... I don't like him in there.
我只是...不喜欢他那个样子
I like seeing Dad in a suit.
习惯了他西装革履
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也一样
So, you're okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 还好
I mean, I'm mad at him, but he's still Dad.
虽然我很气 但他终究是我的爸爸
What about you? You look sad.
你呢? 你看上去很难过
No. It's just this case I'm working on.
不 是因为这个案子
Might have to do something I don't want to.
可能不得不做些我不想做的事情
Something? You know, like what happened to us.
什么事? 就像发生在我们身上的事
You said "might." Is there another way?
你是说"可能" 还有其他方法吗?
Not that I can think of.
还没想到
You're a lawyer, right? You have to represent your client.
你是个律师 对吧? 你必须代表你的委托人
Even if it means hurting another family?
即使是要伤害另一个家庭?
If you didn't, you'd just hurt your client, right?
嗯 如果你不这么做 你就会伤害你的委托人 对吗?
You have to do your job.
你必须尽职
You can't just not do your job.
但又不能只是尽职
So three days later, and you still have depositions to conduct?
那么 三天后 你们仍在取证?
Your Honor, Ms. Nyholm stomped out of Mr. Eldredge's deposition two days ago,
法官大人 两天前Nyholm夫人 我们对Eldredge的取证时破门而出
and we have been constrained with questioning Mrs. Conley and Mr. Eldredge ever since.
之后我们对Conley夫人和Eldredge先生 的询问一直受到约束
As melodramatic as Mr. Gardner's account is, Your Honor,
法官大人 Gardner先生的说辞真可笑
I think the last time I stomped out of anywhere was the third grade.
我想我上一次破门而出 还是3年级的时候
Unless I've grown bigger than I thought.
除非我变得比我想象中还胖
We ask, Your Honor, for an open deposition, so that you may rule...
法官大人 我们要在公开取证时问个问题 那么你也许可以裁定...
They're going to force her to testify in open court?
他们打算强迫她在庭审上作证?
If she denies the affair, they'll accuse her of perjury.
如果她否认婚外情 他们会指控她做伪证
Then, everything she says in court will get thrown out.
那么 她在法庭上所说的一切将无效
Who are you deposing?
你要询问谁?
Ms. Sarah Conley, Your Honor.
Sarah Conley女士 法官大人
Please don't do this. I'm so sorry.
请不要这样做 我很抱歉
Mrs. Conley, what did Mr. Jonathan Eldredge tell you on the night of August 5, a few hours after the Lakeshore crash?
Conley夫人 Jonathan Eldredge先生 在8月5日晚上就在Lakeshore撞车几小时后
Objection, Your Honor.
告诉了你什么? 反对 法官大人
No foundation. Ms. Florrick has yet to establish access.
毫无根据 Florrick女士的证据 未经我方验证
Your Honor, do we need to establish access? - They work in the same company.
法官大人 还需要验证吗? 他们在同一家公♥司♥工作
But in vastly different departments.
但在完全不同的部门
Sustained.
有效
Ms. Conley, where were you on the evening of August 5 after the Lakeshore crash?
Conley女士 8月5日晚 Lakeshore撞车事件以后你在哪里?
I was in a hotel room downtown.
我在市中心一家酒店房♥间里
Were you alone?
你是一个人吗?
No. I was with Jonathan Eldredge.
不是 我和Jonathan Eldredge在一起
Mr. Harkin, can... can you hear us?
Harkin先生 你能听见我们吗?
No, no, that's good enough.
不 不 信♥号♥♥不好
Where is your assistant? I don't know. She quit.
你的助手呢? 我不知道 她辞职了
It's very hard to find a good assistant these days.
现在很难找到一个好助手
Mr. Harkin, I'm going to make our final offer now.
Harkin先生 现在要确定最终报价
Go ahead.
继续
I think you can see this meets all of your demands and then some.
我想你们看到的这些文件 完全符合你们的要求
Under one condition: that we don't go to trial.
但有一个条件 我们不庭审
I think we can handle that. There is one other thing.
我想我们可以做到 还有一件事
They want an apology.
她们希望道歉
Excuse me? Fine.
什么? 好的
Mr. Harkin?
Harkin先生?
Just settle this thing, will you?
赶紧解决这件事 好吗?
Well, Patti...
Patti...很高兴见到你
it's always a pleasure. Yep. Until next time.
嗯 下次见
Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick夫人
Excuse me. You got a minute? Sure.
抱歉 打扰一下 好的
This one looks pretty good, and if you don't like this one,
这个看起来不错 如果你再不喜欢
I think we need to start looking at the new crop of Ivy Leaguers.
我想我们需要从常春藤找人
Courtney, this is Alicia Florrick. Hi.
Courtney 这是Alicia Florrick
I didn't expect you.
我没想到是你
Spur of the moment. Ah. Sorry I missed your birthday.
一时心血来潮 对不起我错过了你的生日
The kids said the visit went well.
孩子们说探视很不错
They... they look great.
嗯...他们看起来棒极了
Zach's almost as tall as I am.
Zach都快和我一样高了
Three months, then suddenly, boom.
3个月 忽然长高了
So... Mom tells me you're working on a hard case.
那么 嗯...妈妈告诉我你在 处理一个很难的案子
Yep.
是的
I guess you're putting in a lot of hours with Will.
我猜你要常和Will在一起
A lot of time to think about things in here.
在这有好多时间想事情
A lot of time out there, too.
在外面也是
He's not what he seems, Alicia.
Alicia 他不像他看上去的那么简单
Peter, if it's one thing I'm learning... nobody is.
Peter 我现在学到了一件事... 人都没看上去那么简单
Gardner acts like he's this good guy and he's everybody's best friend,
Gardner表现得他是个好人 是每个人的好朋友
but I could tell you a few things about him.
但我可以告诉你一些他的事
What?
什么?
Can we. Can we at least acknowledge how ironic this conversation is?
我们至少得承认这个对话是多么讽刺
I love you.
我爱你
I was thinking about our apartment on 81st Street.
我很想念我们81号♥街的公♥寓♥
Remember?
还记得吗? 没有空调
No air-conditioning. It was so hot you'd you'd run around in that T-shirt you got from the Mexican restaurant below.
你穿着从楼下墨西哥餐厅弄来的那件T恤 在房♥里到处跑 真是太性感了
All I could think was, God, you were the most beautiful woman in the world.
我所能想到的就是 天哪 你是这世上最美丽的女人
Then? No.
只是当时? 不
Then and now.
当时还有现在
I don't want to lose you. I don't know what happened. I lost my way.
我不想失去你 我不晓得发生了什么 我迷失了自己...
I... I got on a power trip. Don't.
我沉迷于权力 不要
Don't blame it on that. I'm sorry.
别责怪那个 对不起
No, it's me.
不 是我的错
I understand. I understand.
我知道 我知道
But don't give up on me.
但不要放弃我
Come on, don't give up on me.
不要放弃我
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表