And how do you know henry baxter?
那你是怎么认识Henry Baxter的?
Judge baxter? Yes. He's a friend.
Baxter法官? 是的 他是我一个朋友
You guys met, right? Sorry, he told me, but I forgot.
你们见过 是吧? 不好意思 他跟我说过 我忘了
Through our wives. You know Ellen? Yes.
通过我们的妻子 你认识Ellen?
Wonderful tennis player.
是的 很厉害的网球选手
Yes. We went sailing.
是的 我们一起玩帆船
Last June? Around there.
去年6月? 大概就那会儿吧
Oh, Will you excuse me? This way to the exit.
不好意思了啊? 这是出口
So is that when you arranged the kickbacks?
所以就在那时候你行贿了?
Whose idea was it, Yours or his?
这是谁的主意 你的还是他的?
Officer michael, could you show these two out?
Michael警官 你能带着两位出去吗?
Come on, was it yours or his?!
快点 是你的还是他的主意?!
You better start looking for a good defense attorney, pal!
你最好找个好的辩护律师吧 哥们!
You look good in action.
你行动起来真有两下子啊
How does this happen? It happens.
怎么会这样? 确实就这样了
So what's the solution? - Don't trust anybody?
怎么解决? 谁都别相信?
Works for me.
对我来说就是
Hey.
Hey.
Okay, what'd I do now?
好吧 我现在要干什么?
Just give me an explanation, Henry.
给我个解释吧 Henry
Even a half-ass one will do.
哪怕是个很牵强的也行
Okay...
好吧...
Thought we were working the zone defense.
我还以为我们要去练"区域联防"呢
Spent the morning with your ex.
今天早上和你前妻谈了
Ellen.
Ellen
Really. So how's she doing?
真的啊 她怎么样啊?
I asked her about your gambling.
我问了他关于你赌博的事
So what is this, an intervention? No.
那是什么意思 来干涉我?
I wish we had done that a year ago.
不 我真希望我们一年前就这么干了
People are filling your head with nonsense, Will.
你听了别人的胡言乱语 Will
What nonsense? Like you being in debt, your sudden interest in Sending kids to palgrave academy?
什么胡言乱语? 比如说你欠了一屁♥股♥债 就突然把孩子们送到Palgrave少管所了?
You, my friend, are in thrall to your junior associate.
我的朋友 你受你的律师影响了
She wandered out on some wild tangent,
她在正道上迷失了方向
and now you're following her out there?
现在你还跟她一起?
How much does palgrave pay you per kid? How much?
每个小孩Palgrave付你多少? 多少啊?
Ellen doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
Ellen根本不知道情况
Okay? She's ill. You know that, Will.
好不? 她生病了 你知道的 Will
Did you even just say the words to yourself to see how they sounded?
你都不听听你自己说的有多么扯淡吗?
"I'm sending kids to prison to make money."
"我把孩子们送进监狱来赚钱"
It's not even about doing good. Nobody here is helping orphans, but this,
就甭说做正确的事了 这没人帮助孤儿们 但是这
how can you even live a day with this?
你怎么就能活得心安理得啊?
Palgrave is a good place for rehabilitation.
Palgrave是个改造的好地方
These kids are better off there.
这些孩子在那会很好的
Come on. How bad do you have to behave before you start acknowledging it.
得了吧 在你知道这之前你得干多少坏事啊
Don't you dare judge me. You.
你没资格来批判我 你...
The litigator who whored himself out to the lowest scum.
把自己出♥卖♥♥♥给社会人♥渣♥的诉讼律师
Don't you dare judge me.
你没资格来批判我
You're going to jail.
你坐牢去吧
What?! Hey!
什么?!
Your grandmother's crazy.
你奶奶疯了啊
I told you.
我跟你说过啊
My mother was gonna sue.
我妈妈要起诉的
I thought you weren't supposed to be talking to me.
我以为你不能和我说话的
So... Let's not talk.
所以... 我们不说出去吧
I won't if you won't.
你不说我就不说
So does your mom know your grandma's crazy?
你妈妈知道你奶奶疯了吗?
She suspects it but...
她怀疑过但是...
Wait, so, what did your mom do?
等一下 你妈妈干什么了?
Well, she freaked out, like, off the wall.
她气坏了 相当惨啊
She, like, came into the house, head-to-toe soaking wet,
她走进屋子 从头到脚湿透了
like as if she, like, took a bath and like, went for a swim.
就好像...像洗了个澡 好像游了个泳
I'm so sorry!
我太抱歉了!
How you doing, Terrence?
你还好吗 Terrence?
I'm okay.
我还好
Hello. I'm chief justice adler.
你好 我是首席法官Adler
Yes, I'm Thalia Ramsay.
好的 我是Thalia Ramsay
And this must be Terrence. Yes, ma'am.
这一定就是Terrence 是的 女士
That judge worked for me, Terrence.
那个法官为我工作 Terrence
I share responsibility for what he did. I'm very sorry.
我和他同样有责任 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't know how much this...
你不知道我多么...
It's proving more difficult to overcome than we'd like.
实际情况比我们想象的要麻烦多了
My english surname.
我的英国姓氏
Well, that never helps. But your client roster.
那不是关键 是你的客户名册
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I could still run.
我还是可以竞选的
Yes, you could. We'd send in a ringer to undercut your support.
是的 你可以 我们会暗中切断对你的支持
It wouldn't be pretty. Might still be fun.
那样没好处的 也许还是很有意思哦
Better to wait. Let us see how you do here the next few years.
最好再等等吧 让我们看看接下来几年你在这怎么样
Try not to cause any more ripples.
别再掀起什么波澜了
You're filled with water metaphors, aren't you?
你总是用水打比方 不是吗?
Again... I'm sorry this didn't work out.
再一次... 我很抱歉这次没成
Was that the kissoff?
你这是放弃了?
Yep.
是的
How'd you handle it?
你怎么处理的?
With grace and a hint of anger.
优雅地略带一点生气
I always liked that about you.
我一直喜欢你这一点
His name was Terrence.
他名字叫Terrence
Who? The kid.
谁? 那个小孩
Terrence Ramsay.
Terrence Ramsay
He's home with his mother now.
他现在和他妈妈回家了
And happiness rules.
去过幸福的生活了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表