I don't always do that, ma'am.
我不是一直都记录的 女士
These are reports from your last 37 duis.
这是你处理的37起酒后驾车的报告
You performed preliminary breathalyzers on...
你做的酒精浓度测试的次数是...
Would you like to guess how many?
要猜猜是多少吗?
Thirty-seven.
Officer Sutton. Your Honor,
Sutton警官
it's perfectly innocent.
法官大人 纯属冤枉
I voided the test results because the machine was malfunctioning.
没有记录是因为检测器出现故障
It showed Mr. Stern's blood alcohol level was .03,
显示Stern先生酒精浓度只有0.03
But I could see he was drunk, he was stumbling around...
但我看出来他醉了 他踉踉跄跄...
So you neglected to put it in the police report?
所以你就省去了记录这一环节?
It wasn't accurate.
数据不准确
We got back to the station, he blew a .15.
回警局后 他吹了0.15
An hour later, After the drinks from the bar fully kicked in...
在酒吧喝完就1小时后... 法官大人
Your Honor? Mr. Brody, I'm dismissing the dui.
Brody先生 驳回酒后驾车这项诉讼
Unless you want me to dismiss the battery and levy sanctions, You'd better come up with something fast.
若你不想让我也驳回袭♥警♥诉讼 最好快点做点什么
Misdemeanor assault. Six months probation.
轻度袭♥警♥罪 缓刑6个月?
Ask her.
问她
Misdemeanor assault? Six months probation?
轻度袭♥警♥罪 缓刑6个月?
Time served?
服刑时间?
You must be pretty pleased with yourself.
你应该很有成就感吧
You shouldn't be driving, Mr. Stern.
你不该开车的 Stern先生
And unless you disclose your condition,
除非你公开你的情况
you shouldn't be practicing law, either.
否则你也不该再从事法律行业
What are you...
你说什么...
The partners meeting isn't until 5:00.
合伙人会议5点才开始
Call it off.
取消吧
I'm not fighting you, Diane.
我不是针对你 Diane
I'm leaving.
我退出
Last thing I need is to waste time and energy here fighting with people I love.
我要做的最后一件事 就是浪费时间和精力 来和我爱的人一争高下
And I do.
是的
That thing I said earlier...
关于之前说的那些话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't true.
事实并非如此
I know. I was the best lawyer you had at that firm.
我知道 我是你在公♥司♥最得力的律师
Yeah
是啊
I have to admit, I never thought I'd see the day Jonas Stern retired.
我必须承认 我从未想过有一天 Jonas Stern也退休了
Who said anything about retiring?
谁说我要退休啊?
I'm leaving to start a new firm.
我退出 是要开新公♥司♥
What?
什么?
You know, last year, you billed over $50 million between Gentech financials and Parthenon systems alone.
去年 你赚了Gentech公♥司♥和 Parthenon公♥司♥5千多万
Now, they're my clients,
现在 他们是我的客户了
and I'm taking them with me.
我要带着他们走
Jonas, you take our clients, you forfeit your golden parachute.
Jonas 你带走我们的客户 就拿不到补偿金了
My clients.
是我的客户
And that's not all.
这还不算
I'm gonna take a third of your business.
我要带走你们三分之一的生意
And then...
然后...
I'm coming back for the rest.
我会和你们竞争剩下的
But, hey, It'll be fun.
但是 这会令人愉快的
We're not communicating here, Jim.
我们不是在商讨 Jim
I want it bigger.
我要再大一点的
I need 25,000 square feet at least. All right. Hey.
至少要2万5千平方英尺 好吧
What are you doing?
在干嘛呢?
Well, getting an office, staff, starting up.
找地方 招员工 开公♥司♥
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个事
No, you talked about this.
没有 是你自己说的
And I'm the only one to whom you will ever talk about this.
和我说了以后 别再和别人说了
Mr. Stern, you have an ethical duty.
Stern先生 您真有职业道德
Yes, to zealously represent my clients.
是啊 全心为客户服务
Which I will do, with a team of young and hungry lawyers to back me up.
我将带着一帮年轻的 渴望成功的律师东山再起
And I want you to be one of them.
我想让你也加入
Oh, I. I can't. I... Thank you, but I-I... I can't.
我... 我不能 我...谢谢你 但我...不能加入
Loyalty to your friend Will, hmm?
忠诚于你的朋友Will 是吗?
Well, I admire that.
好吧 我很欣赏你
Just know that he will stab you in the back if it benefits him.
当心他为了利益 也可以背后捅你一刀
I'll get that, Brenda!
我自己接 Brenda!
Hello. Yeah, Jim.
你好 好 Jim
Yeah, hold on. Just hold on five seconds.
好 等一下 就等5秒钟
Your husband was set up.
你丈夫是被陷害的
What?!
什么?!
Forget the sex.
别相信性丑闻
Sex was just the barker's tease.
性丑闻只是他们的游戏
There are a lot of people who made a bad bet,
背后有许多人赌局输了
And now they're covering their ass.
现在他们正给自己擦屁♥股♥
I-I don't... I don't under...
我...不太明白...
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Jim, I need it in the loop.
Jim 是的 别走漏了消息
In the loop, yeah. Mr. Stern...
别走漏消息 是的 Stern先生...
That's it, Alicia.
那就是事实 Alicia
I'm not your deep throat on this.
我也不了解内♥幕♥
Your husband was set up,
你丈夫是被陷害的
and they're not going to let him out of prison ever.
他们永远也不会让他出狱
No, you're thinking small. Yeah. Find another well, will you?
好 你觉得那太小 那就再找一处 好吧?
OK
好
No
不
No, no, no, no, that won't do.
不 不 那不行
Don't worry. I just...
别担心 我只是...
I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry?
别紧张 我只想向你道歉
I thought that your husband was in love with me.
我本以为你丈夫爱我
He made me think that he was in love with me, and now I just...
我让我以为他爱我 现在我只是...
Look, I wanted to warn you, okay?
听着 我想要提醒你 好吗?
Peter threatened me. He said that if I didn't pull the book,
Peter威胁我 他说若我不停止写书
and I didn't stop giving interviews,
不停止接受采访
that he would hurt me.
就要伤害我
Look, would you listen?
能听我一言吗?
I don't know what he's capable of. He doesn't even know that I'm here.
我不知道他掌握着什么 他也不知道我来这里
I don't know what he would do...
我不知道他会做出什么事...
Oh, go to hell! Go to hell!
去死吧!
You two deserve each other!
你们简直是一丘之貉!
You tell him f he does anything, I'll print it.
告诉他如果他做出什么 我就把书印刷出来
I'll give an interview you wouldn't believe!
信不信由你 我会去接受采访!
Time to go?
时间到了?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Kids okay?
孩子们还好吧?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表