你确定?
Nope. Number three.
不对 是3号♥
Hide everything, quick! Here comes the opposition.
藏起所有的东西 快! 辩方来了
S'up, Muller. Hey, Shores. Busy day, I see.
怎么了 Muller 嘿 Shores 忙碌的一天 我明白
Hey, we're at a 65% clearance rate.
嘿 我们有65%的清除率
We're doing our part to clean up after you.
在你来之前清理干净
Yeah, looks that way.
嗯 看起来是的
So, Clarence Wilcox.
那么...Clarence Wilcox
Tell me about his lineup.
告我有关辨认他的细节
That was six years ago.
那是6年前的事了
Yeah!
是啊
Well, lady comes in, describes the suspect.
好吧 女士走进来 描述了嫌犯的样子
Male, black, mid-20s, six feet tall, wearing a Bulls sweatshirt.
男性 黑人 20多岁 6英尺高 身着件公牛队运动衫
So... well, she seemed pretty certain, so we went over to Howie, and he did a sketch.
所以 呃...她似乎很肯定 所以我们 去了Howie那儿 他画了一张素描
So, we found your guy.
是的 我们找到了那家伙
He matched the sketch.
他符合素描
He had blood spatter on his sweat top.
有血溅在他的运动衫上
He tried to wash the blood out, but, uh, he failed.
他想把血迹洗掉 但没洗掉
So, we put him in a lineup.
所以 我们把他列在辨认队列里
Six guys, all black.
六个 全是黑人
All the same height, same build.
一样的身高 一样的身材
Lady pointed right at him.
女士指出了他
And...? And... we went out for steaks afterwards.
然后...? 然后...我们出去吃牛排了
I don't know what you want to hear.
我不知道你想知道什么
What I want to hear is that you didn't put your thumb on the scale.
我知道的是你没有给她提示
No hint, no nod, no nudge?
没有暗示 没有点头 没有轻推?
No hint, no nod, no nudge.
没有暗示 没有点头 没有轻推
And what about a six-pack?
6张照片呢?
Did you show her the six-pack first?
你有没有先她看照片?
Is it in the investigative report?
不在调查报告里吗?
Then, no.
那么 没有
You've lost your sense of humor these days.
这些日子你都没幽默感了
Hey, Muller. What's up?
嘿 Muller 出什么事了?
I thought you weren't helping on this one.
我以为你不会帮忙的
The eyewitness described him as a six-foot black man, mid-20s, in a Bulls sweatshirt.
目击者描述他是一个六尺高的黑人 20多岁 身着一件公牛队运动衫
Oh, my God.
天哪
Yeah. The only one in a Bulls sweatshirt.
嗯 唯一一个身着公牛队运动衫
They showed the eyewitness this six-pack before the lineup.
他们在列队之前给目击者看了照片
I get this to Will.
我得把这个给Will
It's enough for an evidentiary appeal.
这足够作为上诉证据
Probably, but if you're going to go all the way with this, - you'll have to talk to your husband.
也许吧 但如果你想深入下去 你可以去找你丈夫谈谈
My husband? Why?
我丈夫? 为什么?
He knows where the bodies are buried.
他知道尸体埋葬在哪里
Don't
不想
Thanks for this.
谢谢这个
You okay?
你还好吧?
Emm
嗯
So, we got our retrial.
很好 我们得到重审了
Good job on getting that six-pack. - Oh, that was Kalinda.
干得不错 找到6张照片 哦 那是Kalinda找到的
Now things get interesting.
现在事情越来越有意思了
Bree, I want you to pull together everything we have from the first trial.
Bree 你去收集一审的所有材料
Cary and Alicia, I want you to reinterview all the witnesses.
Cary和Alicia 你们去重访一下证人
Six years go by, people have a very different memory of things.
六年过去了 大家对往事会有不同的记忆
Get Kalinda to undercut this eyewitness.
让Kalinda对付目击者
Look into her background, - whatever dirt you can dig up.
调查一下她的背景 不管有多肮脏
You won't find anything.
你不会找到什么的
We'll see. Everybody's got something.
我们拭目以待 每个人多多少少都有
Today's a win. Now, let's see about tomorrow.
好的 今天赢了 我们明天见
Peter Florrick.
Peter Florrick
Report to interview room five.
去5号♥接见室报告
Florrick, interview room five.
Florrick 5号♥接见室
Kalinda?
Kalinda?
Aha!
嗯
Where's Alicia?
Alicia呢?
Pat.
Pat
Your wife doesn't want to visit you to get your take on this case.
你妻子不想为了这个案子来见你
I don't deal in the same moral shades of black and white, so... hi.
我对黑白是非没有相同的道德标准 所以...嗨
What case?
什么案子?
Clarence Wilcox.
Clarence Wilcox
She's defending a cop killer.
她在为警♥察♥杀手辩护
But he did it.
但他杀了警♥察♥ 你知道他杀了
You know he did it. What I know and what I don't have shifted a bit.
我知道与否没有关系
This goes back to Childs. He was top man on that case.
这个要追溯到Childs身上 他是那件案子的负责人
Yeah. He's not happy about the retrial.
是的 对于重审他感到非常不高兴
This could hurt Childs. It could.
这会伤害Childs 会的
It's an interesting dynamic, isn't it?
真是有趣的变化 对吗?
If Childs does poorly, voters remember me fondly.
如果Childs办事不利 选民们会更加的想念我
You know what I like about you?
你知道我喜欢你什么吗?
You're three months into a ten-year sentence, and you're plotting your political comeback.
10年监禁你才关了3个月 就开始图谋政♥治♥生涯东山再起
Right now, I'm at square one.
现在 我在起点
Here's our problem. You see that?
有个麻烦 你看到那个了吗?
Conversation between family members and convicts is subject to prison surveillance,
罪犯和家人之间的对话是受到监狱监视的
except... under certain circumstances.
某些特定的情况除外
Conjugal circumstances.
婚姻状况
Now, you and I are adults.
你我都是成年人
We can talk honestly and directly.
就开门见山吧
I can help you with your case, but I can't help you.
案子我能帮 但不能帮你
I've done other things in my life and if you want, I can tell you about them...
我是做了很多错事 可以全盘告诉你...
but I didn't do this.
但这件不是我所为
Did the officer who took your mug shot... Shores.
给你拍嫌犯照的警官有没有... 他叫Shores
Right. Detective Shores.
对的...Shores警探
Did he put you in that Bulls sweatshirt?
是他让你穿那件公牛队圆领汗衫的吗?
No. Did anybody else?
不是 别的谁吗?
No, I came in wearing it.
不 我...本来就穿着的
Didn't they want it for evidence?
他们没有把那个留作证物?
Yeah, but they wanted to take my mug shot first.
留了 但他们说要先拍照
They made you keep it on for the mug shot?
让你穿着那衣服拍?
Yeah.
是的
Did they say why?
告知原因没?
No, but when I tried to take it off, that guy, Shores, he said, "No. eep it on."
没 我本来想脱 但那个Shores说 "别脱 穿着"
They wanted it in the picture.
他们要我穿着拍
And, here we are again, Mrs. Florrick.
又见面了 Florrick夫人
Your Honor?
法官大人?
And who do we have over here?
看看谁大驾光临了?
Oh, ASA Becker and, my goodness, the deputy state's attorney,
Becker 上帝呀 地方副检察长Brody先生
Mr. Brody. How are you today? We're ready, Your Honor.
今天感觉咋样? 我们准备好了 法官大人
It's strange that we have to be ready at all because I thought this case was previously adjudicated,
要为已宣判的案子做准备还真稀奇
but the appellate court has found reason to reverse my ruling.
上诉法♥院♥居然找理由否决了我的裁定
Not by our hand, Your Honor.
不是我方上诉的 法官大人
That's right, so... who saw fit to question my ruling, Mrs. Florrick?
是哦...那是谁胆敢质疑我的裁定呢 Florrick夫人?
Your Honor, we mean no disrespect.
法官大人 我方无意冒犯
We believe Your Honor was given incorrect information by those trying the case.
我们认为是问案的人给了您错误信息
Good, well, as long as there's no disrespect.
没有对我不敬就好
I mean, I guess it's better to be considered a fool than a cheat, right?
我想说 傻子总比骗子好 是不?
Well, shall we begin, Mr. Becker?
可以开始了吗 Becker先生?
Your Honor, we would like to introduce into the record the transcripts - from the first trial.
法官大人 控方提请调阅初审记录副本
Objection. Overruled. So moved.
反对 无效 继续
The prosecution rests, Your Honor.
控方陈述完毕 法官大人
Thank you, Mr. Brody.
那好 谢谢 Brody先生
Mr. Gardener, are you ready to proceed?
Gardener先生 可以辩护了没?
Okay.
快点
I must admit we're caught a bit off guard.
呃..我们有点措手不及
Yes, my guess is that was Mr. Brody's intention.
是哦 想必这正合Brody先生之意吧
It was, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Defense requests recess until tomorrow morning.
辨方要求休庭到明天上午
No, no, no, no, you see, I know how this works, Counselor.
不 我知道你葫芦里卖♥♥啥药 辩护律师
You still need time to prep your witnesses.
你方证人都还没准备好
Now, Mr. Brody has surprised you, and now the ball is in your court.
现在Brody先生想出奇制胜 你就得以问为攻嘛
Actually, Your Honor, our witnesses are on their way to court right now.
法官大人 我方证人正往这赶
Oh, good, well, then we just need a short recess.
那不就结了 只要短暂休庭嘛
Ten minutes.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表