I pay well.
我会重酬
I pay on time.
而且会按时给
And I help those who help me.
我也会帮助那些帮我的人
You have a DUI involving the Baja Fund CEO.
你手头上还有 巴哈基金CEO酒后驾车的案子吧
I could tell you things that would help you with the arresting officer.
我能告诉你一些逮捕官的事 能让你跟他有商有量
I met your husband once.
我见过你丈夫一次
Taller than I expected.
比我想象的要高一些
Yes, he is tall.
是啊 他很高的
Electronic monitoring's a bitch.
电子监控系统真是够蛋疼的对不
They don't validate.
他们没同意
How can they not?
他们怎么会不同意?
They're going to argue about this, then they're going to say "yes."
他们会商量 最终他们会答应的
Maybe.
也许吧
No. No "maybe". Money makes things predictable, so here's your signing bonus: This Rivers. I have something.
没有也许 有钱能使鬼推磨 再给你点甜头 我还有Rivers的料
It isn't the same as Sheffrin-Marks.
这和Sheffrin Marks不一样
You don't even believe that.
你根本就不信
How's it different?
怎么不一样了
How many kids died from their asthma medicine?
你知道死于他们哮喘药的孩子数目?
The sophistry here is just blinding.
天 你这样诡辩没有用的
Sheffrin-Marks has white employees.
Sheffrin Marks请的是穿西装的白人
Bishop's crew has African-American...
Bishop的团队里还有黑人
Don't try to sell this on the back of racism!
你少说我带有种族歧视
Sheffrin-Marks didn't set out to murder.
Sheffrin Marks他可没有组织杀人
Shane Marx, Paul Din, Johnathan Graham... all murderers.
Shane Marx Paul Din Johnathan Graham 都是凶手
Accused murderers.
被指控的凶手
Now who's the sophist?
现在是谁在诡辩了?
We're not in a court of law, Diane.
咱俩不是在法庭 Diane
It's just you and me.
就只有你和我
We represent murderers.
我们代表凶手
We get them off.
我们帮他们洗脱罪名
No.
不
We keep the courts honest.
我们保持法庭公正
Why shouldn't the courts be kept honest about Bishop?
那为什么法庭就不能对Bishop公正些?
Everybody deserves representation.
每个人都理应有个代表啊
Does that stop suddenly when it comes to...
是不是对某些人就区别对待了
A criminal organization whose sole purpose is to sell drugs and to murder to control territory?
你说的是一个以卖♥♥毒品 和用谋杀来控制地盘的犯罪团伙吗?
Sure.
没错
Put it any way you want, it's still a true statement.
不管你怎么想 那些条例都不会改变
We're doing this for the money.
我们做这个是为了钱
Of course we are.
那是当然
We're not a charity.
我们又不是慈善机构
We do this or we lay off half of Acquisitions.
若是不接下这单 我们就要砍掉一半雇员
That's ten lawyers and ten families.
那可是十个律师和十个家庭啊
Not to mention your season tickets.
更别提你的球票了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
He gave a parting piece of information about Rivers.
他临走时给了条关于RIvers的信息
What?
什么信息?
Rivers was sleeping with Kelli Gerber Smith, the murdered witness.
Rivers和被害证人有性关系
Objection, Your Honor.
我反对 法官大人
Overruled.
反对无效
How's that?
怎么样 Gardner先生?
Do you approve of that?
你满意了吗?
I do.
满意了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人
- If there are no more pretrial motions maybe we can move this along.
如果没别的审理前的申请 我们就继续了
Actually, the defense requests that AUSA Rivers be disqualified as prosecution's representative.
事实上 辩方要求解除AUSA Rivers 的控方代表资格
On what grounds?
有什么理由?
That's my question, Mr. Rivers.
那是我问的 Rivers先生
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
On what grounds, Mr. Gardner?
有什么理由 Gardner先生?
Your Honor, this is a signed affidavit from the clerk at the Lake Avenue Motel
法官大人 这是湖道汽车旅馆的会计 签署的书面证词 上面说
saying that Mr. Rivers spent the night with Kelli Gerber Smith on nine occasions.
Rivers先生和Kelli Gerber 在那儿过过9次夜
Relevance, Your Honor?
这有关联吗 法官大人?
Your Honor, do I even need to respond?
法官大人 我需要回应那个吗?
Is this true, Counselor?
这是真的吗 控方?
Your Honor...
呃 法官大人
Answer the question, Mr. Rivers.
回答我的问题 Rivers先生
Yes
是的
But I assure Your Honor that it will in no way affect my ability to prosecute this case.
但我保证这不会影响 我打这场官司的能力
Motion denied, Mr. Gardner.
申请驳回 Gardner先生
However, I am reconsidering the SUV.
然而 我会重新考虑SUV作为证据一事
How did you find that out?
你怎么挖出来的?
How? Inside source.
怎么?
Too bad it didn't disqualify Rivers.
内部来源
We didn't want it to.
没能把Rivers给踢出案子真是遗憾呐
It undercut
我们也不想
the judge's trust in Rivers and got her to kick the SUV.
这可以让法官失去对Rivers的信任 最好能把SUV的证据给去掉
Cary
Cary
Do you have a second?
能说两句吗?
Sure. What's up?
可以 怎么了?
Are you tweeting about me?
你在微博上写我吗?
Am I tweeting about you?
微博上写你?
Are you Upriser7?
你是Upriser7吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Someone's gossiping online about me.
有人在网上传我的闲话
You thought it was me?
然后你就觉得是我♥干♥的?
Thanks. Yeah, it's good to be working with you, too.
我谢谢你啊 跟你一起共事真是荣幸
Hello?
有人吗?
In here, hon.
在这呢 亲爱的
How was work?
工作如何?
Where's...? In the shower. Kids are in bed.
我老公在... 在洗澡
I let them watch TV.
孩子们上♥床♥了 我让他们看会电视
Have you ever seen When a Stranger Calls?
你看过"来电惊魂"吗?
The movie?
电影?
A long time ago.
很久以前的
We just traced the IP address for the last anonymous tweet.
我们追踪了最后发出匿名信息的IP地址
And?
结果呢?
It's coming from inside the house.
从这个屋里发出来的
No, just a bit of an emergency.
不 有一点紧急
Rivers found another way to get the SUV in.
Rivers想用别的方法把SUV列为证据
Through the GPS.
通过GPS
So I'll need you to come in. Sorry.
我需要你赶紧来一趟 实在不好意思
No, it's all right.
没关系的
I'll probably be half an hour.
我大概半小时内到
Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
No problem.
别客气
Is that Will? Yes.
是Will? 是的
I have to go back in.
我得回去一趟
So what do you think?
这事你怎么看?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe one of them is angry.
也许他们其中一个生气了
Either about me running again or...
因为我又要忙碌
Or me at work.
或是你总在工作
Do you really think it's possible that our children would do that?
你真觉得咱孩子能干这事?
It's crazy, Peter.
Peter 这不太可能
Maybe someone was using our Wi-Fi without us knowing?
也许有人偷偷用了咱们的无线网络?
Eli's checking it.
Eli正在查
We still have to talk to them.
但我们还是得跟他们谈谈
I'll do it.
我来吧
Tomorrow.
明天
Allnighter?
你要通宵?
No, just a few more hours.
不 几个小时吧
I found condoms in your bedside table.
我在你的床头柜里发现了几个套套
I was looking for your letter opener.
我找拆信刀时看见的
I thought maybe they belonged to Zach. You know,
我想可能是Zach的
you found them in his room.
你在他屋里发现没收的
Then I thought, you wouldn't take them.
可转念一想 你不会把它们拿走
You'd have a sensible conversation with him about responsibility.
而是肯定和他来一个 有关责任的明智对话
So then, I thought they were yours.
于是 我觉得套套是你的
But that didn't make sense because you have an IUD.
但这对你又没什么用 你都上环了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表