I'm sure he just wants to ask a few questions before he signs.
我想他只是想在签字前问几个问题
I was gonna send Brad, but we just let him go.
本打算派Brad去来着 但我们刚把他解雇
God. No, of course.
哦 天 真可惜 好吧
It's close to here.
那边...离这儿很近
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't leave without a fully-executed copy, okay?
带上充分可行的方案 好吧?
This merger is very important to the firm.
这次并购对于公♥司♥非常重要
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really glad this worked out.
很高兴这次你竞争上了
Yeah. Me, too. Bye.
是啊 我也是 再见
Just give me a minute.
等我一下就好
Yes. Who's there?
是谁?
Mr. Sweeney, it's Alicia Florrick.
Sweeney先生 我是Alicia Florrick
Will Gardner sent me.
Will Gardner派我过来的
Sure, come on up.
呃...好的 上来吧
Mr. Sweeney?
Sweeney先生?
Mr. Sweeney?
Sweeney先生?
In the study.
在书房♥
Could you grab the camera on the table, please, dear?
能麻烦你把桌上的相机拿来么?
I have a cab waiting, Mr. Sweeney.
底下出租车还等着呢 Sweeney先生
Will Gardner said you'd have...
Will Gardner说你有份...
a red-lined contract waiting for me.
已经做好标记的合同要我捎过去
I can explain.
请听我解释
It's not what it looks like.
这... 这不是你想的那样的
The camera. Yes.
哦 对 相机 是的
Could you? I can't reach.
那个 我... 麻烦你下? 我够不到
I already phoned 911 a minute ago.
一分钟前我已经报了警
Is she dead?
她死了么?
Sheila?
Sheila? 对吧
It was self-defense. You have to believe that.
我是正当防卫 你得相信我
She attacked me.
她攻击了我
Sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是...
Mr. Sweeney, stop!
Sweeney先生 别动弹了!
Kalinda, there's been...
Kalinda 这儿有一起...
I need your help at Colin Sweeney's. There's been a murder.
我在Colin Sweeney住处 需要你帮忙 这儿发生了一起凶杀案
I don't know.
不 我不知道
I didn't know it was a crime scene, and my fingerprints are on...
我当时不知道这是凶杀现场 我的指纹还在...
Mr. Sweeney, don't!
Sweeney先生 别动!
They were just so embarrassing.
只是他们太丢我人了 我说的是这些照片
The pictures. Cam down.
把相机放下
As soon as you can. Thanks.
尽快赶过来 谢谢
Don't move!
别动弹了!
What's wrong?
你好? 怎么了?
Is someone else here?
这儿还有其他人么?
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
Here comes the cavalry!
条子来了啊!
He never hurt anyone.
他从来不伤人的
He barely even barked.
Chili 他甚至都不怎么叫唤
You say she killed your dog?
那你的意思是 她杀了你的狗?
The victim has no defensive wounds on her
虽然受害者身上没有任何
body from a canine attack.
犬科动物的攻击痕迹?
Mr. Sweeney is choosing not to answer at this time.
Sweeney先生暂时 不愿对此作出回答探长
On the doorbell, on the entering doorknob, on the banister...
门铃处 门把手上 还有扶梯栏杆...
On the camera.
还有相机上
He opened the back of the camera?
相机后盖是你打开的?
I can't answer that, attorney-client privilege.
根据律师当事人间信息保密权 我不能回答你的问题
But your fingerprints are on it? Yes, as I said.
但是你的指纹在相机上? 如我所说 是的
So you insist that you didn't tamper with evidence?
你还继续坚持自己没有毁灭证据?
Tony...
Tony...
This is my job, Ms. Sharma.
这是我工作 Sharma女士
I don't interfere with your job.
我不干涉你的工作
We were celebrating when I received a phone call from Mr. Sweeney.
接到Sweeney先生电♥话♥的时候 我们还在外面庆祝
Excuse me.
抱歉 我改一下
From Mr. Gardner... a partner at my firm.
是Gardner先生的电♥话♥... 我律所的合伙人
He told me to come here to collect contracts.
他让我来这儿取一份文件
I arrived by cab. I did not drive myself.
我打的过来的 没自己开车
You're under arrest for murder, Mr. Sweeney.
你因涉嫌谋杀罪被捕 Sweeney先生
Back in the cuffs I go.
又戴上铐子了
Listen to me, Mr. Sweeney. Remain silent.
听好了 Sweeney先生 保持沉默
Irony does not work here. Jokes don't work.
讽刺对这事儿没效果的 玩笑话也没用
Do you understand?
你明白了么?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
你有权保持沉默
can and will be used against you in a court.
你所说的一切 将会成为呈堂证供
All rise! The Honorable Graham Schickel presiding.
全体起立! 尊敬的 Graham Schickel法官主审此案
Good morning.
早上好
As the youngest justice on the bench in the state of Illinois,
作为伊利诺斯州最年轻的法官
I would like to say welcome.
我想说声 欢迎
And I believe you have a motion, Mr. State's Attorney?
你那边是要有份申请吧 地方检察官?
I do, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
We move to introduce into evidence
我们申请法♥院♥能考量 一份视频证据
the video proffer made by our witness Gerald Kozco, recently deceased.
这份证据来自于我们的主要证人 Gerald Kozco 前段时间刚刚去世
Yes, Your Honor.
法官大人 你好
I hate to object right off the bat here,
那个 我也不愿意一开始就抗♥议♥
but the key word here is "deceased".
但是 这里的关键词是"去世"
Mr. Florrick has a right to challenge his accuser.
Florrick有权对指控他的人提出质询
I can't cross-examine a dead witness, as much as I'd like to try.
一位已故的证人 我是没法询问的 虽然我很想
Your Honor, two years ago, Illinois legislature, in a 109
法官大人 两年前 伊利诺斯州的立法机构
to-0 vote, passed the Peterson Law
经过109人同意0人反对的投票 通过了彼得森法案
which makes us the only state
那部法案让我们州成为了联盟中
in the union which allows hearsay evidence such as this proffer
唯一一个可以使用"传来证据"的州
evidence such as this proffer
也就是本案中的这种证据
when the accused benefits from the death.
前提条件是 嫌疑人能从 去世一事中获得利益
Getting novel on us, Mr. Childs.
真是给我们上了一课啊 Childs先生
This law is almost as new as I am.
这个法律跟我一样年轻
Yes, Your Honor, but unfortunately for Mr. Childs,
是的法官大人 但是 对Childs先生不幸的是
the Peterson Law requires the accused benefit not just from a death,
彼得森法案适用前提是 不仅要嫌疑人从死亡一事中获益
but from a murder he committed.
同样要求要从他实施的谋杀中获益
Mr. Kozco committed suicide.
Kozco先生的死因是自杀
The police have not made that determination.
是否自杀♥警♥♥察♥还未做定夺 法官大人
No body has been found yet, we'll present evidence to the contrary.
还没发现尸体 我们会 提交相应证据证明其并非自杀
My apologies, Your Honor.
我道歉 法官大人 对不起
I found that humorous.
我觉得这真的是很搞笑
Mr. Childs would like to prove my client
Childs先生要证明 我的当事人是名杀人犯
is a murderer, so he can prosecute him for corruption?
以此来追诉他所声称的腐♥败♥罪行?
That is certainly novel.
这可确实是给我们上了一课啊
Novel or not, we will hear evidence
是不是上了一课 明天我们都会
on this alleged murder tomorrow.
对该凶杀案的证据进行听取
Guys in the Bureau might want to keep track of Mr. Florrick...
局里的人可能希望 继续盯着点Florrick先生...
He's talking with the Feds.
嗯 他跟联邦那头有联♥系♥
Things just got more serious.
我觉得事情真的是越来越严重了
Coordinating strategy?
协商战略?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hi. Are you two coordinating strategy?
嗨 你俩是不是在协商战略?
Mr. Childs and I are old friends.
Childs先生跟我是老朋友了
What a relief.
这样就好
She would ambush me. I'd fight,
她会埋伏我 然后我就反击
and if I won, we'd have sex.
如果我赢了 我们就嘿♥咻♥
She was your stalker, but you encouraged her?
她跟踪你 但这是你让她做的?
It was a game.
那只是个游戏
She'd break in, I would disarm her, we'd have sex.
她先闯进来 然后我会解除她武器 然后嘿♥咻♥
It was terrific.
真的挺好的
It was different.
这次 有点不一样
She tried to kill me.
这次 她真的想要我命
The police are calling the victim a Jane Doe.
警方称此女子是无名氏
Do you have any idea who she was?
你知道她是谁么?
I just knew her as Sheila Penn.
不知道 但是我叫她Sheila Penn
You said she wrote you? Yes,
你之前说 她给你写过信?
classic stalker letters. Where are they?
是的 经典的跟踪者写的那种信 他们在哪儿?
In his bedside table, which means the police already have it.
在他床边的桌子上 也就是说 警方已经取得了该证据
Let's petition the court for access to these letters.
向法♥院♥提出申请 请求查验这些信件
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表