An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county.
一小时前 我正式请辞库克郡地方检察官
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir?
请问你是否曾招♥妓♥?
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. It's not gonna last forever.
谢谢你暂时养家糊口 我不会让你苦一辈子的
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.
感谢你给我机会
Glad you could come aboard.
欢迎你加入
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, but you have some very prominent baggage.
不仅仅你起步迟 而且你包袱重
But, hey, if she can do it, so can you.
但如果她可以 你也可以
Kalinda Sharma.
Kalinda Sharma
The investigator. You're Peter Florrick's wife.
调查员 你是Peter Florrick的老婆
That's right.
是的
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago.
上一次进法庭已经是13年前了
Wow, I was 12.
哇 我才12岁
State's attorney's here.
地方检察官来了
I'm Glenn Childs. Peter blames me for his downfall.
我是Glenn Childs Peter把他的垮台归咎于我
Don't make yourself collateral damage here.
为了你好 别让自己成为连带伤害
The day you leaked that sex tape to the press and forced me to shield my children,
你把那盘性录像带泄露给媒体 迫使我禁止孩子们观看新闻
that was the day I became collateral damage.
从那天起 我就已经是连带伤害了
You've obviously never made a woman angry before.
你肯定从没激怒过女人
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county.
一小时前 我正式请辞库克郡地方检察官
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my dealings with these women.
我遗憾地承认 不当处理 和这些女子的关系
I've never abused my office for sexual favors.
我从未滥用职权以交换情♥色♥
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust...
让我们处理自身失误 赢回他们的信任...信任...
Mom, breakfast.
妈妈 吃早饭了
Congratulations. That's great. Your husband's appeal.
嘿 恭喜了 那棒极了
It looks like he could get out of prison any month now,
你丈夫似乎过不了几个月 就能出狱了 对吗?
Looks like it. Early Show had a story on it.
貌似是的 早间秀对此进行了报道
Some good stuff on you, too. Did you catch it?
也有关于你的正面报道 你知道吗?
No, missed it.
没有 错过了
I caught it online. I can send you the link.
我在网上看到的 我可以把链接发你邮箱
That's okay. No, no, no, it's easy.
麻烦你了 不用 举手之劳
So litigation wants me on this new class action.
Litigation让我参与这次的集体诉讼
That's where I'm headed. What about you?
我是负责人 你呢?
I don't know.
我不晓得
In here, I guess.
我想 是在这里
When did you say this was?
你所说的发生在什么时候?
May 15, four months ago.
5月15日 四个月前
Do you have anything with the date?
你有相关证明吗?
A parking receipt.
停车场收据
Had you ever met Mr. McKeon before?
你以前见过McKeon先生吗?
No. I'd seen his family on the news.
没有 我曾在新闻上看过他和家人
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it.
我听说过他们的酒店产业 仅此而已
Well, the problem here, Christy, is that any civil suit could be seen as...
Christy 问题就在这儿 任何民事诉讼都可以被看做是...
opportunistic.
投机取巧
Because of their money?
因为钱?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry, but I didn't choose my rapist.
抱歉 我还没说强♥奸♥犯是谁
This kid doesn't know what she's in for.
这小妞根本不知道她面对的是什么
Taking on the McKeon family... Alicia, if you don't mind, we just need to.
与McKeon家族为敌 Alicia 如果你不介意 我们需要...
No, it's all right, stay.
不 没关系 留下
I don't know about this.
我不清楚这事
It's a criminal case, not a civil one.
这是件刑事案件 不是民事案件
Except the new state's attorney rejected the charges.
地方检察官拒绝了这些指控
Because it's got Duke Lacrosse written all over it.
因为著名的杜克大学曲棍球队强♥奸♥案
Come on. What come on? Put your politics aside,
得了吧 什么得了? Diane 撇开你的政♥治♥立场
Diane. You're Glenn Childs, you get this dropped in your
你是Glenn Childs 你知道这个脱衣舞娘
lap a stripper at a bachelor party accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape...
指控芝加哥最有权势家族的儿子 在单身派对上强♥奸♥了她
and you don't think it's Duke Lacrosse II?
你难道不认为这是另一个 杜克大学曲棍球队案子?
He's worried about the McKeon family money.
他是担心Mckeon家族的金钱
He's worried about their campaign contributions.
他担心他们的竞选捐款
I'm worried that we're overextended.
我担心我们是否铤而走险
How many sheffrin-marks depos o we have left?
Sheffrin-Marks公♥司♥的案子还剩多少?
210. 210.
五分之一 五分之一
We need to keep our eye on the ball.
我们需要时刻关注
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying to make some quick cash from the McKeon family.
Christy看来是想从McKeon家族勒索钱财
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗?
I believe a lot of things I can't prove.
我相信许多事无从得证的事
All right, here's what I think.
好吧 我是这样想的
I know the McKeon family lawyer.
我认识McKeon家族的律师
Ericcson? Right, William Ericcson.
Ericcson? 是的 William Ericcson
That's just what we need... two Wills.
也正是我们所需要的 两个Will
The McKeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, even if he didn't do it.
McKeon家族不想新闻媒体报道 即使他没有这样做
So my guess is they throw her some cash, maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet.
所以我猜测他们会给她一笔钱 5万美元或更多 让她闭嘴
Emm. That's rigth
嗯 没错
Mr. Ericcson, please.
请接Ericcson先生
Tell him it's the other Will.
告诉他是另一个Will
I want you to be at this lunch. Don't say anything. Just listen and look serious.
我想你一起去午餐 什么也不用说 只要听着 且表现很严肃
I can do that.
我能做到
How you holding up here?
你在这还应付得过来吗?
I'm holding up.
我在努力应对中
Oh, yeah, how do you know her?
对了 你怎么认识她的?
Who?
谁?
Christy. I don't.
Christy 我不认识
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case?
那她为什么要求你加入这案子?
I don't know.
我不知道
Ericcson here.
我是Ericsson
Will. Will.
Will Will
I think you know why I'm calling.
我想你知道我为什么打电♥话♥给你
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced to ten years for bribery and corruption.
两个月前 Peter Florrick因贪污受贿 被判处10年监禁
Today was the first step toward his release.
今天是证明他无罪的第一步
He was known in Chicago simply as "the Hammer."
他在芝加哥被称为"铁拳雄风"
He jailed cop-killers, ceos, corrupt politicians, until "the hammer" got hammered.
他把警♥察♥凶手 公♥司♥总裁 腐♥败♥官员 送进监狱 直到自己也被关进去
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County.
一小时前 我正式请辞库克郡地方检察官
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible state's attorney found himself with all the trappings of a modern American scandal:
在数周之内 芝加哥廉洁的地方检察官 发现自己深陷现代美国典型丑闻中
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, a blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape.
一名虎视眈眈的竞争对手 一位尴尬的妻子 一名应♥召♥女郎 一盘R级性录像带
Does she do this for you? Does she?
她为你做过这个吗? 她有没有?
Oh, God, please. You are ama...
天哪 求你了 你太了不起了
Hey, ever heard the whole thing?
嘿 你听说了整件事吗?
No. You're the only one who hasn't.
没 你是唯一一个没有的
Everything I have on McKeon.
关于McKeon的所有资料
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that.
得了 你甚至都不相信
This is driving me crazy. How do I know you?
这快把我逼疯了 我认识你吗?
Me? Miner, Parsons & Layton?
我? Miner Parsons Layton?
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate.
Alicia其实是我们新来律师
One month in.
刚来一个月
Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick.
这是Will Ericcson 这是Alicia Florrick
It is very nice to meet you.
很高兴见认识你 Florrick夫人
You, too.
很高兴认识你
I'm rooting for your husband.
我支持你的丈夫
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, but I always root for the underdog.
我知道他在这个城市树敌太多 但我一向支持弱者
Just ignore him.
好了 不说他了
The only reason someone's forced out of public office in America these days is sex.
现在在美国让人退出政坛 唯一的办法就是性丑闻
So let's talk about Lloyd McKeon.
那么让我们谈谈Lloyd McKeon
It's so sad, really.
这太让人伤心了
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will.
Will 我记得 你有一家声誉不错的律师行
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these.
这样一家律师行是不会介入 这种低俗的案件的
And what charges might those be, Will?
Will 你说的是什么案子啊?
I haven't said anything yet.
我还什么都没说呢
Do you think you're the first firm she's shopping this lawsuit to?
你以为你们是她委托的第一家律师行吗?
There's nothing there.
根本没那回事
Even the state's attorney... the new state's attorney... thinks there's nothing there.
连地方检察官 新的地方检察官 也认为根本没有这回事
And yet I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice.
但你却安排了半小时的午餐会面
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say
Florrick夫人 你对那些
to someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage?
毫无根据的来指控公众人物 以谋私利的人 有什么看法?
You want to know what I would say?
你想知道我的看法?
I would.
是的
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape.
我想说你在试图转移强♥奸♥案的话题
I would agree that, as offensive and misguided as these charges are,
好吧 我同意 这些指控具有攻击性和误导性
the optics aren't exactly in our favor.
对证公堂并非我方所愿
We're willing to make an offer.
所以我们想私了
It's nonnegotiable.
没得商量
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表