I found...
我...发现
She was in my bathroom.
她死在我的浴室
I'm sorry to ask this, Sonya, but our investigator on the scene is saying there was marijuana.
不好意思Sonya 我们的调查员说 在现场发现了大♥麻♥
Did Jason smoke pot?
Jason吸毒吗?
No
不
In college.
大学时候吸过
Why?
怎么了?
Sorry, you're...?
不好意思 你是...
You get that a lot?
经常这样被认出来?
Less so.
还好吧
Sorry, I'm a news junkie.
不好意思 我超关注新闻的
Your husband... I heard he's getting out.
你丈夫...我听说他要放出来了
I don't know.
还不确定呢
It changes day to day.
一天一个变
I hope he does.
希望他早点出来
Thank you.
多谢
Which floor?
去几楼?
You just pressed it.
你刚按了
You work at Stern & Lockhart.
你在Stern&Lockhart事务所工作
Maybe you know what this is all about.
也许你知道是怎么回事
Something about my wife's company?
我妻子的公♥司♥出事了?
Sorry. Junior associate. I'm the last to know. If there's anything, you just...
抱歉 我是初级律师 总是最后一个才知道
Jason
Jason
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
What happened?
发生了什么?
Mr. Rucker, do you have a second?
Rucker先生 能和你谈一下吗?
It's not a knife.
不是刀
Those aren't deep enough for knife wounds.
刀伤不可能这么深
Looks like a blunt instrument.
看起来像钝器
Maybe it's something from the bedroom.
也许是卧室里的什么
Check the fireplace poker downstairs.
检查一下楼下的壁炉
It's missing.
少了东西
But I just saw her.
但我刚刚还看到她
You just saw her... The babysitter... When you picked her up?
你刚看到保姆? 你接她的时候吗?
Yes
是的
I picked her up at her dorm, and I drove her to...
我从宿舍接她 开车送她到...
I'm in trouble?
我有麻烦了?
I'm the last one that saw her.
我最后一个见到她
They'll suspect me?
他们会怀疑我吗?
Yes
会
My god.
哦 天哪
Then why...?
那为什么
I need to go to the police, don't I?
我需要去警局吗?
I just spoke to them.
我刚和他们通过电♥话♥
I agreed to surrender you in the morning,
达成协议你明早自首
but these first few hours of an investigation are always the most important.
但最初几小时的调查是最重要的
Anything can be misinterpreted.
任何事情都可能被误解
Won't my coming be misinterpreted?
我来这里会被误解吗?
We're going to have to take that risk.
很不幸 这是我们所要承担的风险
This early in an investigation, it's all about leverage,
最初的调查 其实是杠杆原理
and you have the right to remain silent, so our leverage
你有权保持沉默
is how much access we allow the police.
所以我们杠杆是允许警方询问多少
They want more, we want less, so we're the gatekeepers to you.
他们需要的多 我们需要的少 所以我们是你的信息传递者
Yes
没错
We're going to have you take a polygraph, Mr. Rucker.
Rucker先生 我们打算对你进行测谎
It's not about truth or innocence.
无关真♥相♥与清白
I'm sorry, a lie detector test?
抱歉 测谎仪测试?
Yes, I need information so I know how much to let you talk versus how much to keep you silent.
是的 我需要了解情况 哪些该说 哪些不该说
Aha
嗯?
They're on their way now.
他们现在正往你那边去
They're not going to wait till tomorrow.
他们不打算等到明天早晨
How long? 20 minutes,
还有多久?
ten if they send someone from central.
20分钟 如果从总局调人只要10分钟
You have 15 minutes. I'm going to start hooking you up.
你有15分钟
Here you go.
给你
Thank you
谢谢
In about five minutes the police are going to burst through those doors.
大约5分钟内警方就会破门而入
I need you to be on for the next 48 hours.
我要你们接下来48小时全力以赴
That's how long they have to charge him with murder or release him.
这是他们起诉他谋杀或释放他的时长
It's now going to be the most crucial 48 hours of his life.
现在成了他生命中最至关重要的48小时
If they charge him, Bail's a long shot and he could spend a year in prison before he comes to trial.
如果他们起诉他 保释将会很漫长 他得在监狱待上一年才能庭审
Even if he's found innocent, that's a year of his life gone, these 48 hours are gonna be like a mini-trial.
即使被证无罪 他生命中也已逝去一年 所以这48小时将是个小型审判
We're gonna get the cops to look somewhere else and get him released.
我们得让警方转移注意力并释放他
OK?
好吗?
I rode up in the elevator with him.
我和他一起乘电梯上来的
Either he's the best actor in the world or he had no idea this happened.
要么他是世上最好的演员 要么他对这一切毫不知情
Good, it'd be nice if he was innocent.
很好 如果他清白最好不过了
It's a better hand.
这是副好牌
I thought we had an agreement.
拜托 我以为我们已经达成协议
Jason Rucker.
Jason Rucker
Is me
是我
Mr. Rucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Lisa Pruitt.
Rucker先生 你因涉嫌谋杀Lisa Pruitt被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will
但你所说的每句话将成为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
one will be appointed...
如果你请不起... Jason!
Sonya!
Sonya!
You need to step back.
女士 请你退后一步
Here we go... 48 hours.
好吧 我们开始吧...48小时
The panic alarm was triggered from inside?
求救警报是从里面触发的?
Yes, ma'am.
嗯...是的 女士
The alarm wasn't triggered from someone breaking in.
所以 警报不是因某人闯入而触发的
It was triggered from someone already in?
是被屋内的人触发的?
That's why they're thinking the husband did it Because he could disarm the system.
是 他们也因此认为男主人是凶手... 因为他可以解除警报
And who else can disarm the system?
还有谁可以?
Who else, besides Mr. Rucker?
呃? 除了Rucker先生 还有谁吗?
Yes, Mr. Horner.
是的 Horner先生
Well... Housekeeper and Lisa the babysitter.
还有...管家 保姆Lisa
Miss Pruitt? Yeah.
Pruitt小姐吗? 是的
What?
什么?
You said "Lisa."
你刚说了"Lisa"
Yeah, Lisa Pruitt. Why?
是的 Lisa Pruitt 怎么了?
What's the housekeeper's name?
管家的名字是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
But you know Lisa's.
但你知道Lisa的
I try to be observant.
我比较留意
Selectively observant.
选择性留意吧
You can also disarm the alarm system.
你也可以解除警报系统吧
It's not just the housekeeper and Lisa the babysitter, is it?
不只是管家 保姆Lisa 对不对?
I don't think I answer your questions.
我不想继续回答你的问题了
You don't need to answer any more questions.
你不需要回答她的任何问题
So...
那么
Did you find the murder weapon?
你找到凶器了吗?
The poker?
火钳吗?
Right outside the door, where the husband dropped it.
是啊 就在门外 被男主人遗弃在那里
The husband?
男主人?
Yeah.
是的
And how does that play, Tony?
Tony 这一切怎么发生的?
He lets himself in, tries to rape her, she resists, he kills her.
他自己进来 试图强♥奸♥她 她反抗 然后他杀了她
Steals the missing red purse, triggers the alarm on the way out, make it look like a burglary.
偷走失踪的红色钱包 离开时触发警报 让一切看起来像入室抢劫
See, I'm liking the security guard.
听着 我觉得是保安
You're such an unbiased observer.
哦 你真是个公正的观察者
Guard sees the babysitter, wants her, lets himself in, disarms the code,
保安追求保姆 想要她 自己进去了 解除了密♥码♥
tries to rape her, she resists, steals her pretty red purse,
试图强♥奸♥她 她反抗 然后偷走了她漂亮的红色钱包
triggers the alarm on the way out o make it look like a burglary.
离开时触发了警报 让一切看起来像入室抢劫
Husband lost his job as a cartoonist two months ago.
男主人两月前丢掉了漫画家的工作
Now he sits at home playing Mr. Mom while wife's making an internet fortune.
现在他整天在家做家庭妇男 而妻子在外面挣钱
That hubby needs to reassert his manhood.
老公需要重拾男子气概
Listen, I'm all for dime store psycho- analysis if it helps me close a case.
听着 我只是做简单的精神分♥析♥ 这有助于破案
Just keep an open mind for the security guard.
只是不要忽略了保安
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表