I'm not the reason,
不是因为我
Max and Shaina were planning to change the will
但Max和Shaina在结婚后
after they got married.
就计划着改变婚前协议
Shaina wanted to remove Jay.
Shaina想要炒了Jay
Money. Dependable money.
钱啊 都是因为钱
Pleasure doing business with you. You, too.
很高兴与你合作 我也是
Will and Diane want to see you.
Alicia Cary Will和Diane想见你们
Thank you, Courtney. We'll be right up.
谢谢Courtney 我们这就上去
It's weird?
怪怪的 是吧?
It's like a date with the executioner.
我就喜欢和刽子手打交道
Nice working with you.
很高兴能与你共事
You, too. You're a good lawyer.
我也是 你是个好律师
Do you know what you'll do if it goes against you?
如果我胜任了 你知道何去何从吗?
You?
不知道 你呢?
No idea.
不知道
I hear it's always the first one called in.
我听说 第一个被叫进去的人
They're the one who gets fired.
总是被炒
I really didn't need to know that.
我没兴趣知道这些
Sorry.
抱歉
My clients kept asking, if I was so high
我的委托人总是问我 既然我对你们公♥司♥如此热衷
on your firm, why wasn't I bringing my business here?
为何不来着做生意呢?
And I didn't want to appear hypocritical.
而且我也不想弄虚作假
Mr.Gold
Gold先生... Eli
Thank you.
Eli 你... 谢谢你
And... I hear it's a good firm.
嘿 我听说这家公♥司♥不错
And we'll have to talk.
我们得谈谈
About?
谈什么?
Your husband's campaign.
关于你丈夫的参选
Alicia, would you come in, please?
Alicia 你能进来一下吗?
We don't mean to draw this out any longer than we have to.
我们再也不必为此事烦恼了
Good job, Alicia.
好样的 Alicia
Very good job.
做的太漂亮了
Thanks for going all-out this year.
谢谢你这一年的努力
It's been quite a ride.
真是成绩斐然啊
We're not out of the woods yet.
我们终于云开雾散了
We have a lot of trimming to do,
我们还要做大量整顿工作
so we're all going to have to work harder.
所以我们都要加倍努力
Do more with less. I'm ready.
做到事半功倍 我时刻准备着
We know you are,
我们知道
thanks for listening the other day.
谢谢你那天的聆听
You heard us. That's all we needed to know.
你听见我们说的话 那正是我们所要知道的
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你们
You okay?
你没事吧?
I'm ok
没事
Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine.
别担心 一切都会好的
Cary, you have a minute?
Cary 有空吗?
I have
有
We're sorry.
我们很抱歉
You were great, Cary.
你真的很棒 Cary
And if we weren't in this situation,
如果不是我们处境困难
this financial situation,
这经济困难的处境
we would want you both.
你俩我们都会留下
I understand.
我理解
We can make a few calls for you, if you'd like.
我们可以为你联♥系♥一些公♥司♥ 如果你愿意
And we would give you unqualified references.
我们会向他们推荐你
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have any questions?
还有什么问题吗?
No. I get it.
没了 我了解了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表