Jack Arkin受伤了 再重复一次 Jack Arkin...
We raided this meth house, and the shot came out of nowhere.
我们冲进了这藏♥毒♥地 突然就有人开了黑枪
Top of the stairs.
从楼梯顶上
Meth dealer named Gorman.
毒枭名叫Gorman
We'd been following him around for six months.
我们都跟踪他有六个月了
Traded fire, we took him down.
当时大家交火了 并且击中了他
Why was Jack through the door alone?
为什么Jack自己冲进去了?
He wasn't alone. We were there.
不是他自己冲进去的 我们当时也在
Just not fast enough, right?
只是不够快 对吧?
You excuse me for a second?
失陪一下
I'm sorry, are you really blaming me for this leak?
抱歉 你不是在怪我走漏了风声吧?
Within 24 hours of our proffer, our client was dead.
在见面后24小时之内 我的当事人就死了
Yes, we're very saddened,
对 我们也很难受
but we can still get these corrupt cops off the street.
但是我们还是可以把 腐♥败♥的条子绳之以法的
By giving you the stash location?
方法是给你毒品藏匿地?
Unfortunately, he never gave the location to us.
很不幸的是 他没把地址给我们
So
那好
Let's just chalk this up as a bad first date.
就当出师不利好了
I'm sorry to ask you this now,
很抱歉现在得问这个
but you know our firm
但您该知道我们事务所正要起诉
wants to file suit against Cook County and the City
库克郡和芝加哥政♥府♥
of Chicago for wrongful death?
疏忽导致您丈夫死亡吧?
Yeah, they phoned.
嗯 他们打给我了
I just don't want anyone to think I'm profiting from this.
我只是不想让人觉得我从中牟利
We worry Internal Affairs will bury this
我们担心内务部会掩盖真♥相♥
it's embarrassing to the state's attorney.
避免对地方检察官的不良影响
Give us a chance to investigate it.
给我们个机会调查真♥相♥吧
By bringing a lawsuit?
那就是要起诉了?
Yeah
对
So you think I should do this?
你觉得我该这么做?
I think bureaucracies are often prompted to action
我觉得官僚主义总会及时发威的
by the threat of money.
出于经济利益嘛
The task force was targeting meth labs.
特遣队当时瞄准了冰♥毒♥实验室
Their story is that Arkin came to the door front,
他们的说辞是 Arkin第一个进门
and then was shot by a meth dealer, Randy Gorman.
然后被一名叫Randy Gorman的 毒贩子击中
Arkin ended up on his back here.
Arkin仰面倒在这里
Then the rest of the task force returned fire, killing Gorman.
之后其他特遣队成员回击 打死了Gorman
There's an inconsistency.
但有个矛盾的地方
Lab found Jack's blood mixed with his saliva exactly two feet from the body here.
鉴证科发现Jack的尸体旁两英尺处 有他的血液和唾液混合物
then someone flipped him over onto his back.
然后有人把他翻过来的
It was staged.
现场被布置过
We'll need ballistics.
我们得请个弹道学专家
I'm on it.
我去请
Okay, so our story is this:
好 那我们的说法就是这样的
The task force discovered Jack was gonna testify, killed Gorman,
特遣队发现Jack要作证
then used Gorman's gun to kill Jack.
就先杀了Gorman 然后用Gorman的枪杀了Jack 对
Let's finish this off in depositions.
证词是我们的杀手锏
Cook County won't want this in the press.
库克郡不会希望这事儿闹上媒体
You're hot on this.
你对这案子很上心
I'm friends with a lot of cops.
我有很多当警♥察♥的朋友
The bad ones hurt the good ones.
一块臭肉会坏了一锅汤
So, this is a crusade?
所以你要清理害群之马?
It's a job.
只是工作
And a job I'll do well.
我会做好的工作
Notice I'm here as an invited guest now that I'm a client of your firm.
自从我成为贵事务所的客户 我就被当做座上宾接待了呢
Welcome.
是啊 欢迎
Do you mind if I'm blunt, Mrs.?
介意我有一说一么 Florrick太太
Always a pleasure.
岂敢岂敢
I brought my business here. I didn't have to.
我把业务转到了贵事务所 我本不必如此
Do you mind if I'm blunt?
介意我有一说一么 Gold先生
You brought your business here because we're a good firm.
你把业务转到我们这里是因为 我们是一家好事务所
And let's both agree on one thing right now...
我们最好达成个共识
there's a statute of limitations on playing that card.
你的这张特权牌是有使用限制的
Fair enough. a 24-year-old art student at Whitley.
很好
Two years ago, she was raped and brutally beaten by her ex-boyfriend, a Michael Placedo.
两年前她被个名叫Michael Placedo的前男友强♥暴♥并殴打
If this is a criminal matter, you can take it upstairs.
如果是罪案 你该到楼上寻求帮助 Gold先生
It's more of an allegory.
不 这更像是个寓言故事
Placedo was sentenced to 20 years in prison
Placedo被判入狱20年
by the state's attorney at the time... your husband.
给他判刑的就是当时的地方检察官 也就是你丈夫
Mimi Collins went back to college,
Mimi Collins回到了大学
a happy, healthy coed with nothing to fear.
她的大学生活阳光健康 无所畏惧
Somehow, I feel this will end badly.
不知怎的我感觉这故事是悲剧收尾
Glenn Childs, in a general review of your husband's cases,
Glenn Childs在审视您丈夫的旧案时
argued that Placedo be released with time served.
提议Placedo可以保释出狱
That is Mimi Collins' body...
这是Mimi Collins的尸体
found two weeks ago in a Chicago landfill.
两周前在芝加哥一处垃圾场被发现
Looks like your first ad campaign.
看来你的首轮宣传攻势有话题了
It would be...
本来是这样...
if it weren't for the fact that Peter has decided to wait four years to run.
如果Peter没有决定 4年后再重整旗鼓的话
Really?
是吗
He said that at dinner with you and the kids,
他在晚餐时跟你和孩子说的
he was worried about the "seductive allure of power".
他对那"致命诱惑力量"有顾忌
Mr. Gold
Gold先生
Who does the "seductive allure of power" sound like to you?
你觉得"致命诱惑力量"是谁
That's right. The good pastor, Isaiah.
对啦 就是那伟大的牧师Isaiah
I need you to talk to him.
我需要你跟他谈谈
He thinks he's trying to restore your marriage.
他觉得他是在重塑你们的婚姻
Tell him you don't need that.
你得告诉他没这必要
Always good to see you, Mr. Gold.
见到你总是很高兴啊 Gold先生
Peter can't win without you. You know that.
没你的支持 Peter赢不了 你知道的
Peter only wins with your Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
盖上你那贤内助的批准印♥章♥ 他才能赢
Voters need to see you together up on that stage holding hands.
选民需要看着你在台上紧握他的手
Good-bye, Mr. Gold.
再见 Gold先生
Mr. Gorman got off three rapid shots
Gorman先生朝着
on the task force lead man,
特遣队领头的人快速开了三枪
your client, Mr. Arkin.
也就是你的当事人 Arkin先生
All hit their target... center, two high, one low.
都正中胸膛 两枪高 一枪低
And this matches the crime scene?
这跟现场情况吻合吗?
No. My stairwell's two steps taller.
不 我的楼梯井高了两阶
I've adjusted by lowering the C-stand.
我通过脚架调整过了
Now, Mr. Arkin fell as he was firing here on the landing,
然后Arkin先生中枪倒在梯台上
while another member of the task force
同时特遣队另一名成员冲进来
rushed in and fired three shots from here.
从这里开了三枪
You all right?
你还好么? 嗯
What does it say about me that I find this exhilarating?
我要是觉得挺兴奋说明啥?
You're human.
说明你是正常人
And are we saying that the task force
那是说特遣队的人之后
then planted a drop gun on Mr. Gorman,
在Gorman先生身旁放置了一把枪
or was it his?
还是那就是他的枪?
It was his.
那就是他的枪
So how did this...
那怎么...
Are you saying...
我是说 你的意思是...
You're saying it happened the way the police said?
现场情况跟警方的陈述一致?
Yeah
是啊
It wasn't staged? That's correct.
不是布置好的? 没错
You don't think Mr. Arkin was flipped over onto his back?
Arkin先生不是死后被翻过去的?
My guess is that, in the extremity of the moment,
我觉得不是 我认为在当时的紧急情况下
one of Mr. Arkin's partners turned him on his back to check his vitals,
Arkin先生的一个同伙把他翻过去 检查他是否还活着
and they failed to report this during the investigation.
他们只是在调查中忘了提及此事
You seem to accord the police a great deal of honesty.
看来你认为警方是绝对诚实的
I do.
确实如此
And you brought me out here to, what?
那你带我来这干嘛?
Your firm asked me to examine the evidence.
你的事务所请我调查证据
We've asked you that before, and you just said no.
我们是请过你 但你拒绝了
That's true.
是这样
It's because of my feelings for you that I've shown you this.
我给你看这些是因为我喜欢你
I won't bill you for the effort.
我不会为这次实验收你费用的
Your feelings for me?
你喜欢我?
I was approached by the state's attorney's office.
地方检察官办公室联♥系♥我了
To argue against our lawsuit?
叫你在我们的案子里做检方证人?
I declined.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表