还是ReaganRules吗?
Yes. Why? What do you want?
是 怎么了? 你想干什么?
I want to know why you made uplies about Cheryl Willens.
我想知道你为什么要编造Cheryl Willens的虚假信息
This is crazy, Peter. They needto put you back in protected.
简直是疯了Peter他们得把你安排在加护房♥才是
Daniel's working on it. Childs moved you?
Daniel已经在着手了 是Childs安排的?
Yeah.
是的
I think I know why.
我知道为什么了
His wife, Carla Childs, I'm representing her.She's divorcing him.
我在代表他老婆Carla Childs她要跟他离婚
I know. He was here.
我知道 他来过
Childs was here?He told you?
Childs来过? 他跟这样说?
Then I need to drop this.
那我要去投诉他
No. He'd have done it either way.
没用的 他还是能把我关这来
I'm the threat to him, not you.
我才会威胁到他 不是你
What is Triton Fields?
特里顿区是什么?
What? Carla mentioned it.
什么? Carla提到了他
She told me I should tell you.
她叫我要告诉你
It's a development.
是新开♥发♥区
The owner was charged withbribing people in my office.
产权所有人被控在我办公室进行贿赂
Childs was the prosecutor.
Childs是公诉人
What else did she say?
她还说了什么?
Just that he had a fileon his computer, that's all.
就说了他电脑有专门一个文件夹 没了
You think she'd tell youanything else?
她有跟你说别的吗?
Counselor.
大律师
Counselor?
大律师?
So, we holding grudges?
我们有啥恩怨吗?
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有哦
Because my tattoo misses you.
我的纹身想你了哟
Let me think on it.
让我考虑下
Ouch. Nope.
哇 不是
No ouch.I just want to think on it.
不是拒绝 只是要想一想而已
Okay. Think fast.
好 快想
Would you consider yourselfa fan of Duke Roscoe, Ms. Reagan?
你是Duke Roscoe的粉吗 Reagan小姐?
Yes. Watch his show regularly?
是的
Been to his Web site?
会追他的节目吗? 会去他的网站吗?
Sometimes.
偶尔
On Duke Roscoe's blog, there are 83 entriesfrom ReaganRules.
在Roscoe的博客上共有ReaganRules的83条留言
Is that you?
是你发的吗?
And you would call83 entries "sometimes"?
你口中的"偶尔"就是83次吗?
Did you also e-mailwith Duke Roscoe?
你可曾发过电邮给Duke Roscoe?
I tried a couple times.
发过几次
Did you e-mail him informationthat Cheryl Willens tried to obtain
你有给他发过Cheryl Willens
a late-term abortion at theclinic
想要接受晚期人流的消息?
where you worked?
当你还在诊所工作的时候
Ms. Reagan,do you know what perjury is?
Reagan小姐 你知道什么叫作伪证吗?
Yeah, I e-mailed him about it.
知道 我发过这个的电邮给他
Was it true?
这是真的吗?
No.
不是
Did Duke Roscoe contact you
Duke Roscoe有联♥系♥过你
to verify your information? No.
确认你资料是否属实吗? 没有
Anyone from his network call you?
有电视台的人联♥系♥你吗? 没有
And you were surprisedthat Mr. Roscoe used
你很惊奇Roscoe先生在他节目中
your information on the airto accuse Cheryl Willens. Why?
公开谴责了Cheryl Willens 为什么?
I wrote him to say I made it up.
我写信给他告诉他这是假的了
Come on! What am I, responsible forevery e-mail sent to me?
够了! 我有责任回复每一封邮件吗?
Mr. Roscoe, please. - Reclaim your seat.
Roscoe先生 请你坐回座位上
Why did you do it, Irene?
你为什么要这样做 Irene?
Why would youmake up something so hurtful?
为什么你要编造这些伤人的话?
I wanted to hear from him.
我想收到他的回信
To be part of it all.
只是想能参与下也好
I mean, he's Duke Roscoe.
他可是Duke Roscoe耶
"Dissolution of marriage."
解除婚姻关系
It sounds so final,like a death certificate.
听起来终结得像死亡证明一样
Take your time, look it over.
慢慢来 认真看一遍
Your husband already signed.
你丈夫已经签字了
You can change your mind.
你随时能改变你的主意
As we discussed, yourhusband set aside,
如同之前商议你丈夫已经撤销了婚前协议
your prenuptial agreementand acceded to your terms.
并加入了你给的条件
In exchange, he has included astrict confidentiality clause.
同时也包括了严密的保密性条款
So anything I know about his work...
那么我所知道他工作上的一切事情...
You are prohibited fromsharing with anyone.
你被禁止向任何人传播这些信息
After I sign this. That's right.
在我签了之后 是的
Then before I do, last year,Glenn wiretapped your phones.
在我签之前...去年 Glenn窃听了你们的电♥话♥
What? I saw the recordings on his computer.
什么? 我看到他电脑上的记录了
That's all I know.
我知道的就是这么多
There. Done.
好了
Thanks, man.I'm fine.
谢谢 我没事
Yeah?
喂?
Who?
谁?
Okay.
好
Never heard of that.
没见过这样的
Putting on no witnesses.
一个证人都不传?
Does that mean they give up?
他们放弃了?
No, I'm afraid they're counting on winning solely on Duke'sright of free speech.
不 恐怕他们是想靠Duke的言论自♥由♥权来取胜
Could you give me a second?
等我一会儿
What?
怎么了?
There was a responseto Duke's reward.
Duke放出的悬赏有人回复了
What reward? For information on Jamie.
什么悬赏? 提供Jamie的信息
That was the police in Scranton.
是斯克兰顿的警署打来的
They think they have a childmatching Jamie's description.
他们找到了符合Jamie特征的小孩
Oh, my God.
天啊
Was a childless couple who supposedly saw her
一对没有孩子的夫妇看到了
in a shopping cart and snatched her.
在购物车上她 然后把她抱走了
One of their neighborsphoned it in for the reward.
他们的一个邻居打电♥话♥来领赏了
I
我...
Do you want to tell him?
你想告诉他吗?
Yes.
嗯
How you holding up? Okay.
能挺住吗? 能
Listen, I just got a call from the Scranton Police Department.
听着 我刚收到斯克兰顿警署的电♥话♥
You ready for some good news?
准备好听好消息了吗?
They think they got your girl, man.
他们说找到你女儿了
It looks real good.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just received the verdict,
我刚收到陪审团的裁定
and I findmyself making a very difficult decision.
但是我要做出一个非常困难的决定
While I hold the defendant'sbehavior abhorrent and callous,
尽管我认为辩方恶心而冷酷
there is no greater bedrock to our societythan the First Amendment.
但是第一修正案使我们社会最大基石
Without it, all our other rightsare at risk.
没有了它 其他一切权利都是空谈
And I must admit, I have found the plaintiff's case to the jury
我必须承认 陪审团是支持控方
to play on their passionsin this matter, not their rationality.
是出于对这次事件的感性而非理性选择
Mr. Roscoe receivesthousands of e-mails every day.
Roscoe先生每天都收到数千封电邮
So it is not axiomatically true
所以无法直接证明
that he would have seenthis e-mail from Ms. Reagan, invalidating her story.
他是否看到了Reagan小姐邮件因此她的证词无效
Without that certainty, I cannot allow a juryunder my purview
由于这份不确定性我无法允许陪审团在我眼底
to subvert the First Amendment.
颠覆第一修正案
So I am, therefore, directing a verdict in favor of the defense.
因此 我裁定辩方不具有任何责任
Tell Tim we'll appeal.
跟Tim说我们会上诉的
Something tells mehe's not gonna want to.
我觉得他会不想上诉了
Maybe next time.
下次加油咯
I'd like that.
谢谢
Neighbors creditpublicity from the recent trial
邻居是因为看到对最近这起案件的宣传
as the reasonfor calling the police.
才告知警方
Jamie Willens' picture hadappeared in local news reports
Jamie Willens的照片在过去几周
over the last few weeks,
出现在当地的新闻报道中
and her image had been plasteredall over...
她的照片也在网上随处可见
This stuff's awful. It's too sweet.
看起来太难受了 太甜蜜了
And yet, I can't stop eating it.Pass me the remote.
我都吃不停嘴了 给我遥控器
...quoted as saying that he never doubtedhe would see his little girl again.
他说他坚信能找到她女儿
The family has
他们已经向...
asked before we move onfrom this sordid episode,
在我们从这可耻的一页翻过去之前
there is a bitof unfinished business to deal with.
有些未完的事情要处理
He's gonna beinsufferable, isn't he?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表