十分钟
I know I said tomorrow, sir, but this could be a matter of life and death...
本来是说明天 但人命关天...
What time do you think you'll be back from Baltimore?
你何时从巴尔的摩返身?
Call me back with an ETA.
知道预计到达时间再打给我
Can you please have him call me back as soon as he gets this message?
能让他看到留言后马上回电吗?
Got one.
搞定一个
Two hours away.
两小时后到
We need to talk. Oh, we're short a witness.
我们得谈谈 正急着找证人呢
Remember what I said about visiting your husband?
记得我让你去探视你丈夫不? 记得
I know you like obsessing over the ethical niceties.
知道你喜欢循规蹈矩
Illinois Court ruling 1.6 subsection "C." An attorney may use leaked information, just not...
伊利诺伊州法庭条例第一章第六节"C"部分 律师可以采用泄漏信息 只要...
Kalinda, there's no need. Peter's got nothing on this case.
Kalinda 别绕圈子了 Peter和此案无关
He does.
他有的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I saw him.
我和他见面了
You saw him? You saw Peter?
见面? 你去见Peter了?
Yeah.
是的
You visited my husband in prison?
你去探了我丈夫的监?
I used to work for him. I told you that.
你知道我们以前是同事
How often did you visit my husband in prison?
你多久探一次?
Please don't go there. Why not?
不要那样 为什么不?
Because it's not pertinent and it's not true.
因为那样说不合适 没那回事
Don't... ...visit my husband in prison.
别...再去探视我丈夫了
Then you visit him.
应该你去
You want to help Clarence, go visit him.
如果想帮Clarence 就去见他
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Detective Shores isn't on the defense's witness list.
Shores警探不在辨方证人名单内
That's right, he's on yours.
是 但他是你方证人
Well, is he in court anyway? Maybe we can get something done today.
那他到庭了没? 也许今天能有点进展
I want you to do this.
你来问
Cary prepped for it.
是Cary准备这部分的
You know it?
你了解情况吗?
Then let's go.
那去吧
Yeah, that's the sweatshirt he was wearing. So?
是 他当时穿着那件运动衫 所以?
And you don't think it's prejudicial to put only one suspect wearing a Bulls sweatshirt
你不觉得在整个排列的照片中只让
in a photo lineup intended to find a suspect in a Bulls sweatshirt?
一个嫌犯穿着公牛队汗衫有暗指之嫌?
I don't know. It's what he was wearing.
我不清楚 他当时就穿那身
And you found bloodstains on this sweatshirt?
运动衫上发现血迹没?
Yeah, he tried to wash the blood out, but it left a stain.
是的 虽然他洗过但留下了个污点
And where was the stain, Detective?
那个污点在哪 警探?
Where? Here.
哪? 这喽
The witness is pointing to the forearm of his right sleeve.
证人指在右边衣袖的小臂处
And how did the suspect explain the stain?
嫌犯当时对那污点作何解释?
Yeah, he said he, uh, he was in a pickup game made contact, and he got a nosebleed.
他说是案发前夜的篮球赛时弄上的 因身体冲撞 流了鼻血
And this blood matched the victim's?
血样和受害者的一致吗?
No, the police lab could not get a DNA match.
不 警方化验室没法比对DNA
Since he washed the shirt, it degraded the blood.
因为汗衫被洗过 血迹被降解了
So that would be a "no"?
那就是不一致了?
That would be a "no."
是的
Detective, I'm curious, if you got a nosebleed in a pickup game, what would you do?
警探 要是你在比赛中流鼻血了会怎么办?
I don't understand the question.
我不懂你想问什么 女士
You're playing some two-on-two, you want to keep playing, your nose is bleeding.
如果你在玩斗牛 就算流鼻血了还想继续
What do you do? What do you do? You do... you know.
你会怎么办? 怎么办? 当然是...路人皆知嘛
Let the record show that Detective Shores attempted to wipe his nose with the forearm of his right sleeve.
请记录下 Shores警探想用右手衣袖小臂处擦鼻子
Excuse me, Your Honor, he did nothing of the kind.
抱歉 法官大人 他可没那意思
Consistent with the stain on the accused's sweatshirt.
和被告对污点的说法一致
Objection.
反对
Detective Shores, what were you preparing to do?
Shores警探 你本打算做何动作?
Your Honor, I was preparing to raise my right hand to my face to wipe my nose.
法官大人 我本来想用右手掌来擦鼻子
Objection sustained.
反对有效
Continue, Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick夫人 继续
Detective, isn't it true that the only reason you arrested Mr. Wilcox
警探 你之所以逮捕Wilcox先生
is because he was wearing a Bulls sweatshirt?
是不是因为他身穿公牛队运动衫?
No, he matched the physical description.
不是 因他符合外形著录
Detective, do you own a Chicago Bulls sweatshirt?
警探 你有公牛队的运动衫吗?
Objection, Your Honor. What's the point here?
反对 法官大人 这和案情有关吗?
I am trying to show that at the time of Mr. Wilcox's arrest,
我是想指出在Wilcox先生被捕的时期
Bulls apparel was quite popular,
公牛队队服很风靡
so therefore it wouldn't be unusual to find a multitude of suspects earing Bulls sweatshirts.
因此很多嫌犯身着公牛队汗衫很平常
Overruled. Answer the question.
反对无效 证人请作答
No, I do not own one of those.
没 我没有
You're under oath, Detective Shores.
你可宣誓了的 Shores警探
I understand that, Your Honor.
我了解 法官大人
I'm not a fan.
我不是球迷
Well, I am. I have a Bulls sweatshirt identical to that one.
呃 我有件和那运动衫一样的耶
Your Honor, objection.
法官大人 反对
I'm sorry, you're objecting to me?
啥 你要反对我?
No.
不是
I'm just... bjecting to the... general tenor of...
我只是...反对这整个趋向...
Lenny, do you have one of these Bulls sweats?
Lenny 你有公牛队队服吗?
Judy, how about you?
Judy 你呢?
Anyone else?
还有人有不?
Your Honor, given this testimony, we request that Detective Shores' work product be excluded from the record.
法官大人 根据以上 提请记录中排除Shores警探的证词
Nice try, Mr. Gardener, but there's nothing here that rises to the level
好提议 Gardener先生 但无理由
of "fruit of the forbidden tree,"
显示那是非法证据
so you'll have to do better than that.
所以你得再加把劲
But you and Mrs. Florrick do get an "E" for effort.
你和Florrick夫人这么努力 就赏你们个"E"
Any further questions?
还有问题没?
No, Your Honor.
没了 法官大人
We got some traction on Clarence Wilcox?
Clarence Wilcox的案子有进展没?
Looks like it. And what happened with Cary?
貌似是有 Cary是怎么回事?
What do you mean? You have him running something down
什么意思? 怎么让他和Kalinda一起调查?
with Kalinda? Right, his choice.
噢 他主动的
When you bumped him from second chair.
在你不要他当副手之后
Am I being grounded?
我不可以吗?
We had an agreement.
说好了的
Six months and we see what cream rises to the top.
六个月观察期 看谁表现的更好
And we are... seeing.
这不正在...观察
Not if you're promoting one over the other.
你暗中提携可不算
Look, Diane, I want to be very specific here, very clear.
听着 Diane 这话我要明确的说清楚
Alicia is a secret weapon.
Alicia是杀手锏
She freaks him out.
她让他难以招架
Cary? No, Matan.
Cary? 不 是Matan
She's a junior associate, and the state's attorney's office can't think straight around her.
她虽是初级律师 却让地方检查办公室难以琢磨
Just dangle Alicia in front of them, and they lose control of their case and their bowels.
被Alia牵着鼻子 完全没有还手之力
Okay, and what about her?
那好 那她呢?
Her?
她?
Alicia? What do you mean?
Alicia? 你什么意思?
She's still Florrick's wife.
她还是Florrick的妻子
She has an agenda, whether you believe it or not.
不管你信不信 她有自己的盘算
And what would that be?
盘算什么?
Embarrassing the man who derailed her husband's career.
让拉他丈夫下马的那男的难堪
There is no audio or visual recording, there is no monitoring, and there is no outside intervention.
不会录制音频或视频 也没有监控和外界干扰
There is a panic button located just inside the front door should you require our assistance.
有需要可以按前门的应急按钮
For security reasons, you will not be permitted to leave the premises until 6:00 a.m. Tomorrow
出于安全考量 明早六点前你不能离开那房♥间
unless said panic button is activated.
除非按了应急按钮
Turn around and raise your arms.
转过身 举起手
You're sure?
你确定?
Here's the thing, Miss.
是不是这样 女士
You phoned the cops about an armed robbery a week ago.
在我们调查这案子一周后 你报♥警♥说有人持枪抢劫
We thought it might be the same suspect because you're near.
我们怀疑是同一个嫌犯 你这儿离那只有两个街区
The suspect was he possibly wearing a Bulls sweatshirt?
那个嫌犯是不是穿着公牛队汗衫?
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢你
Well, this is kind of cool.
呃 这蛮酷的嘛
Kind of out here investigating.
四处调查无言的真♥相♥
You're chipper, aren't you? Dangerously chipper.
你兴致蛮高 对不? 那是当然
Okay, so here's the plan.
好 这样吧
We look for armed robberies after Clarence Wilcox was arrested nd see if any of them match this sketch.
调查Clarence Wilcox被捕后的持枪抢劫 看有没有和素描匹配的
That way we get another suspect in court.
就能举证别的嫌犯了
We'll split the interviews.
我们分头行动
How long you been working at Stern, Lockhart?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表