第一周是那些记者
Then they disappeared, then it was the haters.
他们消失之后那些受害者又接踵而至
All the people who lost their money.
对那些损失了钱财的人们
I wanted to yell, "He disgusts me, too"
我想说"我也恨他"
Then why are you supporting his alibi?
那你还给他做不在场证明?
That's a question I've asked myself.
我也自问过
Were you here together all night?
那晚你们一直在一起吗?
I was here.
我一直在这儿
He went out?
他出去过?
I will remain discreetly silent.
我保持沉默
That's from Chicago Children Fighting Cancer, isn't it?
芝加哥儿童对抗癌症协会?
Yes, a donation gift.
是的 作为捐赠的回礼
My husband and I attended that fund-raiser last year. Good cause.
我先生和我去年也去了那个慈善会
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
抱歉了 Florrick夫人
but if you're looking for a hero, I'm afraid I'm not it.
如果你在寻找什么英雄 你是找错人了
We're looking for the truth. Oh, yes,
我们是在寻找真♥相♥
well, aren't we all?
大家不都是一样的吗
Rachel, if we happen to get you on the stand,
Rachel 假如我们把你送上证人席
would we be happy with the results?
我们会得到满意的结果吗?
Let me put it this way.
我就明说了吧
I well
会的
But we both know you won't be getting me on the stand,
你是不可能叫到我上证人席的 但我们都清楚
because my husband won't allow it.
因为我先生不会允许
She's right. We've run smack into spousal privilege.
配偶特权是阻碍 她说得没错
Knox can prevent her from testifying.
Knox有权禁止她作证
But spousal privilege is supposed to
但配偶特权本应该
foster open communication in a marriage,
是促进婚姻的开放交流
and there's no marriage here.
他俩根本就不存在婚姻这回事
They sleep in separate rooms. She hates him.
他们分房♥睡
Nope.
不行的
Tried it in another case.
别的案子再说吧
Courts respect marriage too much.
法庭太重视婚姻关系了
Even bad ones.
就因为他们没有结婚
An institution fraught with ironies.
婚姻关系真是种充满讽刺的制度啊
There is an exception to spousal privilege.
但是配偶特权也有例外
A third person present.
由第三方出庭
I doubt if Knox is stupid enough to tell his wife
我想Knox不会蠢到叫她老婆
to lie in front of a third person.
在第三方面前撒谎吧
Their daughter.
他们的女儿
Worth a try. Check that out.
一试无妨 去看看吧
Rachel Knox is Irish.
Rachel Knox是爱尔兰人
Okay, we have a new mission now.
好 我们有新任务了
We need to break spousal privilege
我们一定要把这层配偶特权打破
so we can get Rachel Knox on the stand
这样才能Rachel Knox上庭作证
to testify against her husband.
指控她丈夫
We do that, Brad Broussard has a fighting chance.
这样的话 Brad Broussard就有希望了
I don't think you're right, but we have someone looking
但我们已经有人在调查 我不认为你说的是对的
into a possible Federal investigation.
是否真的有联邦调查
Just so we're clear.
我给你说明白了
If we're going to fight, you're going to lose.
要是我俩开始争 你是没有机会的
Peter trusts me.
Peter信任我
Golden may want you here,
Golden也许希望你在这
but Peter is the ultimate decider.
但是Peter才是最终决定的人
He's the one who's... What are you doing?
他才是...
I have two questions for you.
我想问你两个问题
Two?
两个
Really?
真的吗
They're multiplying.
问题可真多啊
The Broussard homicide.
Broussard谋杀案
Did you offer to make Wagner a deal?
你有没有和Wagner达成过协议
No idea. Not one of mine.
不知道 不是我的案子
But you can find out, right?
你能搞清楚的吧
I can do a lot of things.
我能搞很多事
I'm just not feeling motivated.
但没什么动机啊
The second?
第二个问题呢
Peter Florrick.
Peter Florrick
You know what? I will be right upstairs in just a minute.
我马上上去 就一会儿 不好意思啊
No
不行
You're not getting anything from me on that.
不可以 关于他的事 你在我身上是得不到的
Sounds serious.
听起来很严重
No, sounds like a "no comment."
不 只是无可奉告而已
It's just that...
只是...
Actually, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
I'm not going to get anything from you, am I?
我从你身上挖不出什么 对吧
Okay, what is it?
好吧 是什么嘛
No, it's Florrick, he's not one of yours.
不 这是关于Florrick的 他不是你负责的
You won't be interested.
你不会感兴趣的了
Oh, no, I want to see it.
不 我想看的
OK
好吧
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
You know him?
你认识他?
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
I'll handle this.
我自己想办法吧
Hey
嘿
Okay. All right,
好吧
tonight?
今晚怎样?
9:00. We'll talk.
9点钟 到时再聊
Yeah.
好
So I got a client here.
嘿 我这有个客户呢
Lunch sounds good.
好 午饭可以啊
good.
好
Is that Photoshopped?
那张照片PS了吗
You and the Barracuda? No.
你和Barracuda那张? 没有啊
No, she was at a pro-life rally.
不 她是在个反堕胎集♥会♥里
Oh, of course.
好吧
And you always keep her picture just right there?
你一直把照片放在那里?
No. No, that was for you.
不是 专程为你而放的
I got it framed, too.
我也装进相框里了
I'm honored.
我倒很荣幸
So, what do you have to show me?
你想给我看什么?
You... you remind me a little of her.
你还真有点像她
Oh, good.
很好啊
Which part: quitting the governorship or the moose hunting?
哪部份 辞掉政♥府♥工作 还是狩猎麋鹿?
Standing up for your values.
坚持着自己的价值观
Okay.
好吧
Nothing good will come out of this conversation.
看来这段对话不会有什么好结果
So, what do you have?
好了 你有什么料?
Am I to follow?
我要跟着吗?
You could start a war.
你可以挑起一场战争了
They're not mine. Ongoing cases.
这些不是我的 都是些正在进行的案子
This is a gun identical to your clients.
这是和你委托人相同的一把枪
Beretta 92FS.
伯莱塔92FS
I seem to spend my life around guns these days.
最近我可真是围着手♥枪♥转呐
And this is his ammunition.
这是他用的子弹
9mm 115 grain, FMJ.
9毫米 115格令 FMJ
FMJ?
FMJ?
Full metal jacket.
全金属穿甲弹
Oh, like the movie.
想在电影里一样啊
The sound...
声音传播也没有阻碍
Just like the garage.
就像在车♥库♥一样
There was a janitor two levels up.
楼上两层有个看门人
He heard nothing.
他什么也没听到
Visible gunpowder burns.
看得到的火♥药♥烧伤
Stippling...
散点效果
here, here around the wound,
这儿 围绕着伤口
in a circle.
成圆形散布
The victim.
受害人
Half circle of stippling.
散点只有半圆
Police say his coat collar caused the half circle.
警♥察♥说他是他外套领子挡住了一半
What, you disagree?
你不同意?
A line here.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表