What is that?
那是什么?
Nothing. Homework.
没什么 作业而已
Mom! Someone's here!
妈! 有人来了!
Hi. Still no Maura?
还没找到Maura?
DNA is definitely not from McKeon's semen.
DNA肯定不是McKeon的精♥液♥里的
I was going to the crime lab to see if they ever collected DNA from the other party-goers when...
我去了罪案调查科 去问了他们 是否曾从另一名女子身上收集DNA
You can watch a little tv. I'll be right in.
你可以去看会电视 我一会就好
Want to do this later?
你想改日再说吗?
No, no, no.
不
I think I just caught my son checking out porn.
我刚才发现我儿子在看黄♥片♥
Anyway... I asked a cop friend to run the rape kit results through codis.
后来 我请一个警♥察♥朋友在 DNA联合索引中搜索化验结果
And they got a hit.
找到了一个相符者
Who, the best man?
谁? 那个男傧相?
Manny Lyons. A rapist serving 20 to life in an Ohio supermax.
Manny Lyons 他是俄亥俄州人 20岁就被判终身监禁
I don't understand. You're in good company.
我搞不懂了 发挥你的聪明才智
And he's a convicted rapist.
他是个服刑的强♥奸♥犯
Christy was raped. Apparently.
Christy被强♥奸♥ 显然的
I don't get it. Was he...
我没明白
was he at the party?
难道他... 他也在那个派对上?
As far as I can tell, he was in a holding cell in Columbus at the time.
据我所知 他那时还在哥伦比亚市坐牢
This makes no sense. We know.
这就说不通了 我们知道
This pile is everything on the Manny Lyons rape.
这堆资料是有关Manny Lyons的强♥奸♥案
This pile, everything on ours. And we can't find one thing in common.
这堆是和我们案件有关的 我找不到一点联♥系♥
No connection with McKeon?
和McKeon没关系吧?
Nope, we checked it.
没有 我们查过了
"Manny Lyons broke into an Upper Arlington apartment,
"Manny Lyons闯入Upper Arlington 的一间公♥寓♥"
held a knife to the neck of a 40-year-old divorcee, raped her, and stole her car.
"持刀胁迫了一名40岁的离异女性 实施强♥奸♥后 盗走了她的车"
He was stopped running a traffic light ten miles away.
"他在10英里外因闯红灯被拦下"
The divorcee identified him in a six-pack photo line-up."
受害者在6张一组的照片中指认出了他
What?
就这?
They do have one thing in common.
他们的确有一个共同之处
And you were the lab supervisor who worked on analysis
你是实验室的负责人 且负责分♥析♥...
5795 the rape kit in this case... professor?
归属本案的5795号♥强♥奸♥证物 是吗 教授?
Doctor. Doctor.
是博士 博士
And these are your initials, "gg" right at the bottom of the report?
而报告下面签署的"GG"是你名字的缩写?
Yes, those are mine.
对 是我的
Excuse me.
哦 抱歉
This isn't 5795. Yes, this is 5794.
这个不是5795号♥ 而是5794号♥
The Manny Lyons case. My mistake.
属于Manny Lyons案的证物 我搞错了
I see that you ran the analysis on both cases.
哦 我知道这两个案子都是由你在处理
Given the sequential numbering, I imagine that you worked on one right after the other?
按编号♥看 我猜这两个案子你是连着分♥析♥的吧?
It appears so.
的确如此
In both cases, the DNA matched the same culprit, Manny Lyons, is that correct?
两个案子的DNA都与案犯 Manny Lyons的吻合 对吗?
It is.
是的
So let... let me follow the logic here.
那么...我来理一下其中的逻辑
Manny Lyons... - who never set foot in Chicago... - Objection. Not in evidence.
Manny Lyons...从未踏足芝加哥... 反对 与本案无关
I will sustain that.
反对有效
Isn't it true, Dr. Girtzman,
Girtzman博士 这样说可以么
the only connection between Manny Lyons and Christy barbosa is that you worked on both cases?
Manny Lyons案和Christy Barbosa案 的唯一联♥系♥ 仅在于都是经由您的分♥析♥?
Objection. Argumentative. Mrs. Florrick, this is not a debating society.
反对 强词夺理 Florrick夫人 这不是辩论会
Sustained.
反对有效
Dr. Girtzman, would you say that the standard of a commercial lab is relaxed?
Girtzman博士 你认为商业性实验室 它的专业标准也变随性了么?
No. Your Honor, may I answer her earlier question?
不 法官大人 我能回答她之前的提问么?
Personal privilege. Oh, yeah, if you'd like.
我个人的意愿 当然 只要你愿意
We handle an immense backlog of untested rape kits from crime labs all across the country.
全美国的犯罪实验室积压下来的 大量未经检测的强♥奸♥罪证
We do so with speed and professionalism... And yet isn't it true,
都由我们迅速且专业的处理... 并非如此 先生
that your lab almost lost its accreditation in 2005...
你的实验室05年差点失掉认证资格... 无从考证!
That was never proved! When it crosscontaminated two DNA samples that were outsourced from a crime lab. This is an old slander!
当时你们将同一犯罪实验室的 DNA样本混到一起... 一派胡言!
That you failed to sterilize scissors that then carried the DNA - from one sample to the next?
因为你们没有对剪刀进行有效消毒 造成之前DNA样本混入之后的样本
I don't have to answer this. Actually, you do, sir.
我不必作答 事实上 你必须回答 先生
Your Honor, given this testimony, we move that the rape kit be reexamined at a second genetic lab.
法官大人 鉴于此 我们要求将证物递交 到另一家遗传实验室进行再检测
I think that is an understandable request, Mr. Ericcson.
我认为这个要求是合理的 Ericcson先生
Your Honor, we would stipulate that Mrs. Florrick has proven her case.
法官大人 我们可以设定Florrick女士 证实了她案件
Dr. Girtzman cross-contaminated the sample...
Girtzman博士混淆了样本... 抱歉
But we would argue, therefore, that is the very reason it cannot be tested again.
但我们同理可以提出异议 证据无法进行再检测
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
The very fact that it is agreed that the sample is now contaminated means it can't possibly
既然大家一致肯定样本受到了污染
Your Honor...
法官大人...
Mr. Gardner, you argued that the rape kit was contaminated.
Gardner先生 既然你认定证物受到污染
You can't now argue it's probative.
那么就不该提出再检测的可行性
The plaintiff's motion for retesting is denied.
驳回原告再检测的要求
Your Honor... Motion is denied.
法官大人...! 驳回要求
We've got to find that other stripper.
我们必须找到另一个脱衣舞♥女♥
So basically this is a hail mary pass?
这算压哨绝杀(孤注一掷)咯?
Look at you with the sports metaphors.
球赛用语挺熟练的嘛
Yeah, I don't see many other options here.
是啊 没有比这个更合适的比喻了
Good evening.
晚上好
Do you have a reservation?
有预订吗?
Actually, we have a strange request.
事实上 我们有个...奇怪的请求
We need to get a printout of a phone bill from four months ago.
我们想打印四个月前的通话清单
The name? McKeon.
名字? McKeon
First name?
姓氏?
Lloyd.
Lloyd
Would you liked that e-mailed or a hard copy?
发到邮箱还是直接打印?
Hard copy.
打印
If I could just see some I.D., Mr. McKeon.
能出示一下证件么 McKeon先生
Actually can I ask you a question... Rosemary?
我能问你个问题么 Rosemary?
There was a bachelor party here in May that resulted in a... a rape.
五月份时 这里举♥行♥了个单身派对 结果引发了强♥奸♥案
Were you here then? I was.
你当时在么? 在
Well, the only person we believe who can corroborate the rape victim's story was using a cell phone that night.
我们相信只有当时的手♥机♥机主 才能证实受害者的说辞
And we're thinking she used the bathroom phone when her battery ran out.
我们想她当时因为手♥机♥没电 而改用了浴室座机
We were hoping to glance at the bill just to see if there was a number she dialed.
我们想瞄一眼清单 看看她有没有打什么电♥话♥
I'll have to speak to a manager.
我得先请示经理
Nice thought.
犀利
If all else fails, try honesty.
兜圈子无效 只好实话实说喽
I got 20 bucks on deception.
我押20块"兜圈子"胜
Will?
Will?
You know, just seeing how the other half lives.
考察一下这边的生活状况
Alicia, this is Marlena.
Alicia 这位是Marlena
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Ask for a view of the lake.
去湖边看看
It's beautiful at night.
夜景很美
She thinks we're getting a room.
她认为我们来开房♥
Yep.
没错
Now they all think we're getting a room.
于是大家都认为我们来开房♥了
You worried?
你担心?
You?
你呢?
We could do worse.
这算啥
I'm having trouble getting my manager.
暂时联♥系♥不上经理
If you could just wait another minute.
能再等一下吗
I owe you $20.
我欠你20块
Christy and Maura arrived at 10:15.
好的 Christy和Maura10点15分抵达
Right there, 11:20.
在这 十一点二十
Out-of-state area code.
州际长途
Hello. You don't know me...
喂 你不认识我...
Were you the other dancer there that night, Maura?
你就是那晚的另一个舞♥女♥么 Maura?
I was, yes.
是的
And your driver, Mr. Grant, what did he tell you after you took Christy to the hospital?
在你送Christy去医院后 你的司机Grant先生和你说了什么?
He told us that the McKeons were very rich, and we should all keep our mouths shut.
他说McKeon家族非常富有 叫我们管好自己的嘴
And that's why you went back home to Michigan?
因此 你回到了密歇根?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry. I was scared.
抱歉 我当时好怕
And to reiterate, Christy told you about the rape immediately afterward?
再次确认 Christy在遭到强♥奸♥后 马上告诉了你?
Yes. In fact, he followed her out intoarking lot and he said, "don't tell anyone.
对 事实上 他跟着她出来 并进了停车场 他警告我不要告诉任何人
Just take the money and shut up."
"拿好钱 闭上嘴"
No further questions, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官大人
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢 Alicia
For... you know.
谢什么... 你知道的
Christy, I'm just curious.
Christy 我很好奇
Where did you meet my husband?
你在哪儿遇到我丈夫的?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表