Okay, great. Now that we've got that settled...
好吧 很好 现在都说清楚了...
All rise.
全体起立
Sit down.
请坐
Cory, let's get some WD-40 on that.
Cory 门轴该上点油了
Calm down.
肃静
Give me that. You. Now.
给我 说你呢 交出来
Don't try to hide it. Now!
别想藏起来 交出来!
Now, I know you're all are excited about this trial,
听着 我知道这案子让人兴奋不已
but this is a probate matter, and, as such, you're just visiting here.
但这是遗产问题 你们也只是观众而已
I live here. My rules go.
这儿是我的地盘 我说了算
Mr. Gardner, are you ready?
Gardner先生 你准备好了吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Mr. Cantwell?
Cantwell呢?
Where the hell is Cantwell?
Cantwell哪儿去了?
I...
我 呃...
Who are you?
你是谁?
Nancy Crozier...
Nancy Crozier... 法官大人
Your Honor. Mr. Cantwell has taken sick, and the plaintiff has asked me to step in.
Cantwell请了病假 原告让我来顶上
Miss Armitage?
Armitage小姐? 在
You can request a continuance if you would like
如果你需要另寻代理人
to look for other representation.
你可以要求延迟诉讼
As you can see, the defense has spared no expense.
你也看到了 对方可是不惜重金的
I know, Your Honor, but Nancy and I go way back,
是的 法官大人 但是Nancy和我是老相识了
and I think I'd rather go with someone I trust.
我想还是找一个我信得过的人好些
Ma'am, you're not old enough to go way back,
你俩也没见是多老的相识嘛
but if... miss... What is it?
但如果... 什么名字来着?
Crozier. ...
Crozier
Crozier is your choice...
你要选Crozier的话...
Come on up here.
上前来 Crozier小姐 好的
That's where you sit.
你就坐那里
Slip in a motion for a bench trial before she knows what hit her.
趁她还没反应过来 快提出无陪审员审讯的申请
Your Honor, just a quick request before we begin.
法官大人 在开始之前我想提个请求
We respect your judgment in this matter, and...
在这件案子中 我们希望由您来判决
we'd like to ask for this to be a bench trial.
同时我们也想申请无陪审员审讯
Ms. Crozier
Crozier小姐?
I'm sorry. Could you...?
对不起 能不能...?
What was the question, Your Honor?
能重复一下问题吗 法官大人?
They would like this to be a bench trial.
辩方想要无陪审团审理
They want not to have a jury. Do you have an argument?
他们不想要陪审团 你有异议吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if you don't know, then... I must decide against you.
那要是你说不知道 那我只能逆了你的意咯
The one thing that I would say, Your Honor, is that...
我想说一下 法官大人
that I do think that it would be fairer
我觉得 如果能有众人的意见
to have a cross section of people, not just one.
而不单只一人之辞 会更公平些
Please don't take that the wrong way.
请不要理解错误啊
Your Honor, I think that it would be...
法官大人 我认为...
fairer if we decide this matter
依据法律来判这件案子会更加公平
on the law, not on the passions of a jury.
而不是依据陪审团的激♥情♥
Ms. Crozier?
Crozier小姐?
That might be true, but I'm not going to try and...
那也许是事实 但我也不会试着去...
Rile up those passions.
燃起那些激♥情♥
I just... I want them to hear the truth.
我...只是想让他们听听真♥相♥
You've won your first argument, miss Crozier.
你赢了你第一场辩论咯 Crozier小姐
We'll start choosing a jury tomorrow morning.
我们明天早晨开始选择陪审团
Thank you.
谢谢您
What happened? Cute, perky, 26 just happened.
怎么了? 可爱又活泼的26岁孩子啊
Thank you for giving us some of your time, Mr. Brody.
谢谢你抽时间过来 Brody先生
What do you want?
你们想怎样?
We're going to subpoena you to testify.
我们想传唤你作证
You do understand I'll be a hostile witness?
你知道我不是你这一方的证人吧?
We understand that you weren't always so hostile.
我们都明白你不总是另一方的
That was before you were corrupt.
那是在你腐♥败♥之前
I think we're saying that we're not the enemy.
我们只是说咱们并不是敌人
Peter hired you at the state's attorney's office.
Peter在地方检察官办公室给了你职位
He promoted you four times.
他提拔了你4次
Glenn childs promoted you once.
Glenn Childs只提拔了你一次
He'll never let you rise any higher.
他也不可能让你升得更高
He thinks you have one leg still in Peter's camp.
他觉得你心仍向着这边
So that's what this is about? Influencing my testimony.
你们就是想搞这个对吧? 你们就想影响我的供词
It's about getting you to tell the truth even if it hurts childs.
不是 我们只是想要让你说出事实 就算会伤害Childs也要说出来
I have always told the truth.
我从来都只说真话
I know a lot of people who've always told the truth,
我认识很多曾经诚实的人
and yet, here I stand.
而现在 看我是什么样子
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
Are you really fulfilled chasing my wife from court to court?
你一次又一次在审讯中 针对我老婆很满足吗?
I respected you.
我尊重你
Childs has turned you into an errand boy.
但Childs让你完全成了个听差角色
Mr. Florrick, you hired me.
Florrick先生 我曾受雇于你
I'm grateful for that.
我很感激
You ran a tough department. I admire that.
你管住了这么难管的部门 我很敬仰
But the day you started slipping your wife information to use in court,
但是 自从你泄露信息给你老婆 让她在法庭上使用这些信息
to use in court, that's the day I lost respect for you...
我失去了对你的尊重
Seems like a busy room.
大家都在忙嘛
They asked me here.
是他们叫我过来的
Yes, they asked me here, too.
是啊 他们也叫了我过来呢
They wanted us to bump into each other.
他们一定是想让我们遇到对方
Just a quirk in scheduling.
只是安排上的巧合而已
I told them to go to hell.
我叫他们死心了
I have no doubt.
我相信你
So that's why I'm here? To see Matan leaving?
我来这 就是为了看Matan走出去?
We needed a fourth in our pinochle game.
我们只是打牌三缺一而已
Next time, phone me with your strategic plan.
下次有什么战略计划的话打电♥话♥给我
So I don't have to actually leave my office.
我就不用动身离开办公室了
Poor show.
演戏真烂
You think it worked?
觉得这样有用吗?
I think we'll know more when Matan testifies.
等看Matan的证词就知道了
You think he'd sell them after his wife's death.
你是不是觉得 他老婆死后 他会卖♥♥掉这些画
My guess is he didn't buy them until then.
我猜是他老婆死后他才买♥♥的这些画
Are they going to go with electronic monitoring?
他们会用电子监控吗?
For Peter? Yes, if he wins the appeal.
说Peter吗? 是的 如果赢了申诉的话
Kids are excited? Yeah... But nervous.
孩子们激动吗? 是啊 但也紧张
And you? Same.
你呢? 也一样
It's going to be weird, huh? What do you mean?
会觉得挺怪的吧 是不? 怎么说?
I don't know what I mean.
我也不知道我在说啥
We said we'd have dinner, didn't we?
我们说过一起吃饭的吧 对不?
We should.
是啊 应该要去吃一顿的
So sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思让你们久等
You're comfortable, I hope.
希望你们觉得舒适吧
After Carolyn disappeared, sold the house and moved in here.
Carolyn失踪之后 我卖♥♥掉了房♥子 搬来了这里
A bit cramped, unfortunately.
很遗憾 这儿有些狭小
Now, as I understand it, you're going to try to make me more likable.
就我所知 你们是想让我更受大众喜爱
Well, in a civil case, we can't keep you off the stand.
在民事案里 我们是没有办法 不让你上证人席的
You have to testify.
你必须作证
Yes, before a jury. That was unexpected.
是啊 在陪审团前作证供 真是想不到啊
Unexpected things happen in court,
Sweeney先生 在法庭上常有意外之事
that's why we try to avoid them if we can.
所以我们要尽可能回避他们
And now you're worried I'll say something unfortunate on the stand like
你们现在是担心 我会在证人席上 说出一些不好的事情
what I did with her remains?
比方说 我对她遗体做了些什么?
Take this seriously, Mr. Sweeney.
请你严肃对待 Sweeney先生
If you value your money, you should take this seriously.
如果你想让你花的钱有所值 那请你严肃对待
Thank you, mrs. Florrick. Of course.
谢谢 Florrick夫人 那是当然的
And I do value my money, so I will.
我当然想物有所值 我会严肃对待
A civil case can get ugly.
民事案件可以变得很难堪
They can pick apart your marital troubles with a fine-tooth comb.
他们会把你们婚姻问题一点点挑出来
You two fought a lot, didn't you?
你俩经常吵架 对不对?
Constantly. Carolyn and I had a tempestuous relationship,
常有的事 Carolyn和我是一对冤家
but we were devoted to each other, classically s and m.
但我们忠于彼此 古典的虐待狂和受虐狂
That's her? Yes.
那就是她? 是的
She hated that photo, so I had it enlarged.
她讨厌这一张 于是我就把它放大了
They will put on evidence that
他们会夸大
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表