The line's been busy all day.
打了一天都占线
I thought your... Your mom's a citizen, right?
我以为... 你们妈妈是个合法公民 对吧?
She spent $8,000 on an immigration attorney who ripped her off
她花8千美元雇了一位移♥民♥律师
and never filed for a green card,
那人是个骗子并没有给申请到绿卡
So she just gave up.
所以她就放弃了
She's lived here for 27 years.
她住在这里27年了
I have some names of immigration attorneys.
听着 我认识一些移♥民♥律师
I'll get them for you.
我会帮你们联♥系♥的
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 多谢
This way.
这边来
You're such a pushover.
你真是个好说话的人
I am not. I'm responsible.
我不是 我只是有责任感
No, I mean, I'm responsible for the feds questioning him.
不 我是说 我有责任为联邦政♥府♥审问他
You're not responsible for everything bad in the world, Alicia.
不是所有不幸的事都要你负责的 Alicia
Where would they put her, the mom?
他们会把她弄到哪里 那个母亲?
Broadview, McHenry detention, General population at cook county.
布罗德维尤 麦克亨利拘留所 库克郡的移♥民♥区
They make it a Shell game.
他们很会玩把戏
But you could find her?
但你能找到她吧?
So you're the pushover, I'm the one who actually does the work?
所以你是那个好说话的 我才是那个真正做事的?
No, no. It's fine. I can do it. Thank you.
不 不 没关系 我也行的 谢谢
Mama?
妈妈?
Thanks. My good deed for the year.
谢谢 嘿 今年我净做好事
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你 Florrick女士
Please stand on the lines.
请站到线上
All rise, please.
请全体起立
The honorable judge Gordon Tomlin presiding.
由尊敬的Gordon Tomlin法官主持
I'm judge Tomlin, presiding immigration judge via closed-circuit in Miami.
我是Tomlin法官 在迈阿密 通过闭路电视主持移♥民♥案审理
Currently presiding over cook county I.C.E.
现在主持库克郡移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥的案子
Are we ready, miss...? Bow. Yes, Your Honor.
已经准备好了吗 你嗯...? Bow 准备好了 法官大人
I.C.E. Is petitioning the court for summary judgment
移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥请求依法判决
on Simran Verma's immediate removal and deportation to her native India.
将Simran Verma即时遣返回印度
Your Honor, I'm sorry, but Simran has lived in America for 27 years.
法官大人 实在抱歉 但Simran已经在美国居住了27年了
Too loud for the microphone, ma'am.
你对着麦的说话声太大了
Mrs. Verma has demonstrated good moral character.
Verma女士是个很好的道德典范
She supports herself as a building manager,
她是做大厦管♥理♥员♥为生的
and she would be subjected To undue hardship if she were separated
要是将她从美国生的孩子们那分开
from her American-born children.
她的日子会变得很艰难
She more than qualifies for an adjusted residence status.
她绝对值得拥有居留权
Your Honor, I have a copy of Simran's application
法官大人 我从车管局里得到了一份
for a driver's license from the DMV.
Simran的驾照的申请
On the application, she checked the voter registration box,
在这份申请上 她勾了选民登记的框
thus making a false claim of citizenship, a federal offense.
虚假声称自己拥有公民身份 犯下了联邦罪行
Your Honor, these forms are confusing and often filled out by rote.
法官大人 那些表很能把人弄迷糊 多数人都是一路勾下来的
The application clearly States
这份申请已经清楚阐明了
that making a false claim is a serious federal offense.
虚假声称是一桩很严肃的联邦罪行
Mrs. Verma should be permanently inadmissible
应当永远禁止Verma女士
as a citizen of the United States.
成为美国的市民
Your Honor, her ties to America are very strong.
法官大人 她和美国有很深的渊源了
Too close for the microphone again, ma'am.
你又离麦太近了
Summary judgment approved.
已经依法作出判决
Mrs. Verma's deportation is approved. - Next case.
判决Verma女士遣返回国 下一件案子
Your Honor... But, your...
法官大人 但是...
What? - What is happening? -
怎么了? 那是什么呀?
Are they taking her back?
就这样? 他们要带她走? Florrick夫人? 怎么了?
Don't taking her
别把她带走! 妈! 妈!
This is absurd. I am not a criminal.
荒谬啊 我又不是罪犯
Mr. Belkin!
Belkin先生!
So that's what this is about.
这才是事情真♥相♥啊
I won't confirm or deny,
我不肯定 我也不否定v
it would have been better If you'd let us question him.
但要是你让我们好好询问他 事情发展会好很多
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Identity theft is a multibillion dollar burr in the side of America.
这桩身份盗用案涉及我国数十亿财产
All I ask is that Amal do his patriotic duty,
我要求的只是让他尽爱国的责任
help us bring down the major player.
帮我们把幕后指使者给拿下来
He does that, you stop his mother's deportation?
他帮忙了 你就不把他妈遣返吗?
I'll put in a good word.
我会帮你打点
That's the problem with good deeds.
这么好的条件存在个问题
They multiply.
他们会两面三刀
What? I got it cleaned.
什么? 我已经洗干净了
So this is why you dropped all of your appointments for the next two days?
原来这就是你明后天 推掉所有预约的原因啊
I'm doing good for the community,
我这可是为了大众
and I'm keeping an eye on law prospects.
而且我一直在关注法学院的前景嘛
And of course, there's always your good friend, Professor Sadie hart.
那当然 同时也是要关注下你老友 Sadie Hart教授的嘛
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm not a bad judge.
我主持得还不赖
What's the case?
是哪件案子?
The mock trial? It's a...
那个模拟法庭? 是件...
A murder.
谋杀案
Yeah. Double defendants.
双被告 两兄妹
Brother and sister. And the victim?
受害人呢?
A homeowner.
屋主
It's a fairy tale, isn't it?
简直就像童话故事一样
But it brings up some interesting legal issues: trespass,
但这也带来了一些有趣的法律问题 侵占 城♥堡♥法
Alicia dropped by yesterday wanting a few minutes.
Will Alicia昨天来找你
Got it. Thanks.
行 知道了 谢谢
We are going to have to deal with that, too.
咱还得把那件事给处理咯 什么事?
Cary and Alicia.
Cary和Alicia
We said six months; It's been seven.
之前说是6个月 现在都7个月了
It's bad economy to drop somebody.
这种经济环境下炒掉他们不好吧
Are you getting cold feet?
你想临阵退缩?
Next week. Next week.
下周吧 就下周
They think your work is a front for selling stolen I.D.'s.
他们认为你的工作 只是贩卖♥♥他人身份的幌子
The travel agency?
旅游机构的工作?
They traced the false I.D.'s to that address.
他们追踪那些假身份 找到了这个地址
Have you seen anything there?
在那儿有看到什么特别的东西吗?
No
没有
But... I haven't wanted to see.
但...是我不想去看
He'll get our mom a visa.
他会帮咱妈弄到签证的吧
This Belkin, if Amal cooperates?
那个Belkin 假如Amal合作的话?
Yeah. The feds want you to download three files from your boss's computer:
是的 联邦调查局的探员希望 你能从你老板的电脑拷贝3份文件
Pal-one, two, three.
PAL-1 2 3
It's mom. You have to, Amal.
这是咱妈啊 你一定要去 Amal
I know.
我知道
You don't know what these
你不知道这些人能做出什么事来
guys are capable of.
我不知道为什么你会觉得只有你才...
You seem less than sympathetic.
你看起来不同情他们
Their mother's illegal.
他们母亲是犯法了
With 27 years in this country.
在这个国家已经居住了27年了啊
27 years of being illegal.
犯了27年的法
I would've thought you'd be more sympathetic.
我还以为你会蛮同情他们的呢
Why? Because my parents immigrated legally,
为什么? 我父母可是合法移♥民♥来的
you thought I'd be more sympathetic to someone who immigrated here illegally?
你以为我会同情那些非法移♥民♥?
My mistake. So, who are they?
我错了 他们是谁?
Big case. Can't talk about it.
大案子 无可奉告
Can't you?
是吗?
They're the video game clients, right?
他们是电游案的客户对不对?
Can't talk about it.
无可奉告
Do you need some help with it?
想要帮忙吗?
Because I know the gamer world.
我很了解玩家的世界喔
Lucky you.
无知是福
I'm sorry I didn't call you back right away.
抱歉没回你电♥话♥
I'm on this mock trial thing at Depaul.
我在德保尔大学的模拟法庭呢
That's all right.
没事
I was making sure everything was all right after the other night.
我只想确定那天晚上你没事而已
One minute.
等一下
Everything is all right.
没事啊
You sure?
你确定?
Because...
因为...
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You don't have any reason to be sorry.
Alicia 别说抱歉
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表