He's coming in today, I heard.
他今天会过来 反正我是这么听说的
Lockhart, Gardner. One second.
这里是L&G律师事务所 请稍等
Margie said he's coming in for a divorce settlement.
Margie说他今天会来处理 离婚和解的事儿
I thought he was dead.
我还以为他死了
Agos & Florrick. She's on the other line.
Agos & Florrick 抱歉 她的电♥话♥在另一条线上
OK
好的
What's Chrissy doing?
Chrissy在干吗呢?
You don't know, do you?
哦 看来你不知道 是吧?
When they put in the sign, they left a hole in the wall.
当时装标示的时候 在墙上留了个洞
If you stand just right, you can hear everything in the conference room.
如果你站对位置 就能听见会议室里的一举一动
No way
不是吧!
Information is power.
嗨 信息就是力量嘛
Harper & greene has this wonderful little corner office just right for me.
Harper&Greene律师事务所 那边有正合适我的办公室
Come on, David, we go back a long ways.
别这样啊 David 咱们交情可不一般啊
Yes, and you always had such admiration for family law.
对 你又对家庭法那么有兴趣
Face it, I do my thing, you do yours.
别不承认 我做我擅长的业务 你做你的
Mine makes money.
唯一的区别是 我的让我荷包满满
It's a bad economy, that's all. We're righting the ship.
经济危机而已 David 仅此而已 我们在力挽狂澜
Then right it.
那就挽过来啊
I have no love
我对这地方没什么特殊感情
for this place, but I don't want to jump to Harper & Greene unless I have to.
但不到万不得已 我也不想入伙 Harper&Greene律所
I don't like boxes.
我不喜欢封闭性办公室的
We're bringing in a third partner.
我们要招募第三个合伙人了
I've heard about this messiah partner for two months now. Can't wait.
对 我听说这个叫Messiah的 合伙人都俩月了 等不及要见见了
Help us. Collect on overdue accounts.
你能帮我们一把的 收一下逾期未付账款
Yes, that's our problem.
对 这正是咱们的问题所在
I start making collection calls to my divorcees,
我每次打电♥话♥给那些离婚的人
they'd bolt to another firm before I can hang up.
结果都是不等我挂掉电♥话♥ 他们就换律师了
Give us the end of the week?
这周结束前给我们个机会吧?
That's what I like to hear.
这正是我想听的
We'll cull the herd.
那咱们选人吧
Lou... Jocelyn... Derek.
Lou... Jocelyn... Derek
And Lenny.
加上Lenny
Accounts lenny? Or litigation? Litigation.
会计部的Lenny? 还是诉讼部的那个? 诉讼部的
That's two of yours and two of mine.
这样有两个你的人 两个我的人
And the junior associates.
在定下初级律师的人选
We have to decide now. Cary or Alicia?
咱们必须现在定下来 到底是Cary还是Alicia?
Friday. We'll decide Friday.
周五吧 周五再定 好
I don't want to deal with a lot of last-minute maneuvering on this.
我不想看到某些人 净做些最后的表面功夫
Again.
Alicia 哦 抱歉
Sorry, Alicia. I was upstairs.
抱歉 Alicia 我刚才在楼上
And David Lee needs to see you in ten minutes.
David Lee请你十分钟之内过去
Really good work on my brief.
嗨 我那份案情摘要你搞的不错 谢谢
Thanks. You want to be a paralegal, right?
你想做律师助理的 对吧? 以后肯定想的
Cary, do you have a minute? Sure. What's up?
Cary 你有空么? 嗯 怎么了?
I just heard something upstairs.
我刚才在楼上听到了些事情
There's a good chance that the state's attorney won't prosecute Peter.
地区检察官不会起诉Peter
Because of Kozko's suicide?
是因为kozko自杀那事么?
Actually, yes.
实际上 是
If that does happen,
如果果真不追诉
you and I will have to get on the same page quickly.
咱俩必须快速达成一致意见
What page is that?
什么一致意见?
The campaign.
竞选
I won't do interviews, or photos.
我不会做采访 也不会拍照的
I know, and I respect that. My children won't, either.
我知道 这点上面我尊重你 我的孩子们也不会做那些事的
If I could be so bold... No, you can't.
如果我狮子大开口... 不行 没门
Right. Got it.
好吧 我明白了
Anyway, that's not why I'm here.
不管怎样 我来的目的不是那个
Peter's got it into his head that he won't run unless you approve.
Peter坚信除非你同意 他是不会参加竞选的
I tried to convince him otherwise.
我知道 我试图劝过他
I told him that wives just get in the way, but...
我跟他说 妻子都不配合的 但是...
he's adamant.
他的想法很坚定
Mr. Gold, Peter is an adult.
Gold先生 Peter是成年人
He doesn't need a mother.
他不需要亲娘护着
We talking about you or me?
这指的是我啊 还是你?
I have to get back to work.
我得工作了
Think about it, Mrs. Florrick.
好好考虑考虑 Florrick女士
Glenn Childs is a disastrous state's attorney.
Glenn Childs这地方检察官做的够差劲的
But you know that better than I do.
这点你比我还深知
More kettle corn.
我带了更多的双味爆米花 谢谢
Thank you. This one is bubble gum flavored.
这次的是泡泡堂口味的
And cotton candy.
哦 还有棉花糖 看 没混在一起
With a prenup.
这个有婚前协议
Her expectations are too high. We have to get her down to $300,000.
她的期望值太高了 咱们要把她的期望值降到30万
Alicia, can I get a minute with you?
Alicia 我能跟你聊聊吗?
Regarding?
关于什么的?
That's all right. Later.
没事儿 过会儿你有空再说
See? I told you. Here she is.
看到了吧? 我告诉过你的 她这不是来了
Mrs. Caroline Wilder, meet Alicia Florrick.
Caroline Wilder夫人 这位是Alicia Florrick
It's really nice to meet you.
Florrick女士 很高兴见到你
I think I'll be turning to you for advice on how to bounce back.
我觉得我得向你请教一下 关于如何能从受伤中恢复过来
But first things first. Alicia and I were just discussing our "ask".
但是 先谈正题 Alicia和我刚才还在讨论咱们的要求
She worries our eyes might be a little bigger than our stomachs.
她担心咱们有点狮子大开口了 Alicia
The prenup makes it very difficult, Caroline.
婚前协议让你要求的数额很难实现 Caroline
I was young and in love,
我当时还年轻 而且我们还很恩爱
and all of his hit records happened before we were married.
他的所有的火爆专辑 都是在我们结婚前发行的
Caroline Wilder of Max Wilder?
您是Max Wilder的老婆么?
Soon to be ex-Max Wilder.
马上就要改称前妻了
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
真的很抱歉 我刚才确实不知道
It's okay. I'm being traded in for a younger model. It happens.
没事儿 我被一个年轻模特顶了 这很正常
I could go to couples therapy, I could get a face-lift,
我可以去做婚姻心理辅♥导♥ 也可以做整形手术
but I can't be 28 years old again.
但我再也不能回到28岁
You know the best revenge, Caroline?
你知道最棒的报复手段吗 Caroline?
I would love to know.
愿闻其详
Make him see how happy you are.
让他看到你现在有多开心
Let us be angry for you.
生气的事儿让我们来做就好
Here comes the parade.
得 大部队来了
I thought it was just gonna be us, Max.
我以为这事儿咱俩谈就够了的 Max
Shaina wanted to come. It's my right.
哦 是Shaina想来的 这是我的权利
Great. Love it.
很好 荣欣至极
So, here's where we stand.
好吧 这个是我们的立场
Chocolate raisins, anyone?
巧克力葡萄干 有人要么?
No. I will.
不 谢了 给我来点
We've reviewed your counter. we're sticking with our original offer.
我们看了你们的数据 得谢谢你们
Well, that's unacceptable.
那个价码我们无法接受
We don't think.
对 我们不觉得是无法接受的
After everything we've been through,
Max 咱们风风雨雨一路走来
do you really believe that $140,000 a year is fair?
你真的觉得一年14万美元合理么?
I never thought of you as being greedy, caroline.
我一直没想到你是这么的贪婪 Caroline
Says the man with $40 million estate.
恶人先告状啊
We're not here to argue or bandy numbers about.
是这样 我们不是来吵架或打数字战的
We've... got a court date tomorrow.
我们明天有个案子要出庭
Max has been more than generous with his offer.
Max开出的价码够可以了
We advise you to take it.
我们建议你接受吧
Could you give us a minute?
您能稍等一下么?
Max Wilder is on probation for a 2007 possession charge,
Max Wilder因07年犯毒品持有罪 还在缓刑考验期中
but he got judicial permission to leave the country this weekend.
但是他获得法官特许 这周末可以离开美国
This weekend? Why?
这周末? 为什么是这周末?
Flight reservations to Bora-Bora.
他们预定了去博拉博拉岛的机票
Rental of a room to accommodate 80.
订下了住的地方
They're getting married.
他们要结婚
If he makes tomorrow's court date.
前提是他们明天能走得了
How do you get this stuff?
你是从哪儿听说的? 朋友
Sorry for that.
抱歉
We have your offer. Thank you.
我们了解你们开出的价码 谢谢
And we'll just need a few days to mull it.
我们还需要些日子考虑下
Actually, no, we have a court date tomorrow.
实际上 不行 明天我们要出庭的
Yes, why don't we just push that off.
对 往后拖一下嘛
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你还是没听明白我说的话
This offer came with a clock.
我们开出的这个价码 是有时间限制的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表