Well, I-I just... I... You're welcome.
好吧 我只是...不用客气
So... you hired this girl Molly to watch Grace and Zach.
你雇了个叫Molly的姑娘去照看Grace和Zach
Yes, I did.
是啊
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
because she's taking my place.
你觉得我嫉妒她取代了我
Yes, I do.
是的
She's pushy.
她很急功近利
She's a know-it-all.
以为自己是万事通
Peter's going to come see you.
Peter正为了出来看你而努力呢
You trying to make me feel good?
你想让我好受点?
Yes, I am, but it's true.
是啊 不过也是事实
Take these with a full glassof water, Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick夫人 用温水吞服这些药
What are these orange ones?
这些橘色的是什么?
Five milligrams warfarin.
5毫克抗凝血药
How can you be sure? A practiced eye.
你怎么能确定? 一双火眼金睛
Not to worry.
别担心
Dropping off or picking up?
要哪种药?
I was wonderingif you could help me, Jill.
实际上 我想求你帮个忙 Jill
My mother-in-law is very nervousabout taking her pills,
我婆婆对她吃的药不放心
and I need to explain how pillsare prescribed and dispensed.
我得跟她解释处方药是怎么开配的
Do you mind?She's such a nuisance.
能麻烦你吗?她实在太烦人了
Sure.
可以
So, aren't you breaking the rules, having me in here?
你想坏了规矩在这拥有我吗?
The door's open.
开着门呢
Aren't you breaking the rules,having me in here?
想不想坏了规矩 要我?
What do you want me to do?
想让做什么?
What do you want me to do to you?
需要我为你做什么?
Does she do this for you?
她也为你做这个吗?
Does she?
她做吗?
It's... Your dad's sex tape?
这是... 你♥爸♥爸的性♥爱♥录像?
Say... "Just don't stop."
说..."别停"
Say it.
说啊
Just don't stop.
别停
You know Zachand Becca are in his room?
Molly? 你知道Zach和Becca在他屋里吗?
They wanted to play some music,so I said it was all right.
他们想听音乐 我认为这没什么
I don't think Mom wanted them to.
我觉得我妈不会同意的
It's okay.
没关系
Zach just needs a little bit of, um, independence and trust right now.
Zach现在只是需要一点独♥立♥空间和信任
I don't want to infantilize him.
我不想拿他当小孩子
Want to help me with dinner?
想帮我弄晚饭吗?
Sure.
好吧
It's all abouttracking and barcoding.
主要是靠条码追踪的
When we take 20 pills out of stock,
当我们从库里出20片药
we scan the prescriptionbottle to log the pills,
需要扫描处方药瓶以锁定药片
then scan the stock bottle.
然后扫描库存的瓶子
In theory, it all reconcilesat the end of the day.
理论上 这些都在一天结束的时候做
In theory?
理论上?
Well, not everyone is diligent.
不是每个人都这么勤劳
Some think when we're busy,they can just skip the barcoding.
有些人忙的时候就不扫条码了
When the computer reminds them,they just manually override the warning.
当计算机提醒他们他们就手动关闭警告
Is there any way you could tell me
你有没有办法可以查出
if a certain prescriptionhas been barcoded?
一个扫描过的处方药?
Was it filled here? You have the Rx number?
是从这售出的吗? 你有药方号♥吗?
My mother-in-law,she takes pictures of l her pills.
我婆婆给她的药片都拍了照
I know. It'a bit
我知道这很古怪
B. Bowers. Four ten-milligram oxycodone.
B.Bowers 4片10毫克的可待因
See? That's what I'm talking about.Not barcoded.
看 不出所料 没有扫过条码
Terrible.
真可怕
I am plea bargaining.Your doctor's dirty.
我做辩诉交易 而你是医生的帮凶
There's nothing linking... He prescribed Ben Bowers oxycodone,
这毫无关联 他给Ben Bowers开了可待因
and Ben Bowers died ofan oxycodone overdose.
然后Ben Bowers死于可待因服用过量这就是关联
That's link. And you have a task force ooking into pill pushers at local gyms,one of which...
你们有专门在本地健身房♥调查非法售药者的特遣队 他们可以...
Is Peter okay?
Peter还能挺住吗?
Peter? Yes. How is he?
Peter? 是啊 他怎么样?
I... he's fine.
他挺好的
We have an associatelooking into of these pill pushers
我们在Ben常去的健身房♥
at Ben's exact gym...
有一个调查非法售药者的联♥合♥行♥动♥
I can do one year in jail.
我可以让他做一年牢
Suspended medical license.
吊销医生执照
No. I'm sorry?
不行 不好意思?
One year probation, no jail time.
一年缓刑 不要坐牢
Dr. Wesley prescribedten-milligram pills for Ben.
Wesley医生开了10毫克处方药给Ben
And the pharmacymay have dispensed incorrectly.
有可能是药房♥发错了药
May have? Really?Are we playing "may haves"?
可能? 是吗? 我们就凭"可能"?
Check with the pharmacy.They didn't barcode the transaction.
检查药房♥的记录他们没有交易的条码记录
For all we know, they gave him80-milligram pills by mistake.
你心知肚明他们错给了他80毫克药片
That's reasonable doubt.
这就是疑点
Go ahead. Give them a call.I'll wait.
快点 给他们打电♥话♥ 别耗着了
So, here we are again.
我们又见面了
Yeah, here we are.
是啊 又见面了
I've only beenfired once in my life.
你知道我这辈子就被炒过一次鱿鱼
You still holding a grudge?
你还在恨我?
Giving you a chanceto correct a mistake.
给你个将功补过的机会
But my rates have gone up.
但我已经今非昔比了
What are your qualifications?
说吧 什么条件?
Childs asked me to work for him.
Childs叫我为他工作
To do what?
做什么?
Outbid him.
你开个高价
We have some funds, but, um...
我们是有点钱 但是...
we'll need to know the nature of the information you could supply.
我们需要知道你提供消息的真实性
Childs tapped my home.
Childs窃听我家
We don't want to subpoena those tapeunless we can preview them.
除非我们可以先审审这些磁带否则我不想它们成为呈堂证供
Without him knowing?
在他不知情的情况下?
So, I think you should accept Childs' job offer.
所以我想你该接受Childs的工作
Work for him. And for us.
为他工作 也为我们
That should bea familiar feeling for you.
这你应该驾轻就熟了
I always did like you.
我一直站你这边
I think I'm in love.
我想我坠入爱河了
This doesn't feel like good news.
看起来没好事
When I gave you the go-ahead torepresent Dr. Wesley, I thought you knew
当我让你做Wesley大夫的律师
not to sacrifice a majorclient for a minor one.
我想你该知道不用为了一个未成年人而得罪一个大客户
I didn't sayanything about the parking.
关于候诊的事我只字未提
Were you aware Middle Woods Pharmacy
你知道中林药店
is owned in part by Memorial North?
隶属于北方纪念医院吗? 不是吧
You gave the ASA information
你给检察官消息
suggesting the pharmacy wasat fault in Ben's death.
暗示药店对Ben的死负有责任
I pointed outthat their inventory method left a gray area, which is true.
我指出了他们库存管理方法所造成的灰色地带 这是事实
True or not, the pharmacyis now under investigation,
不管真或假 药店已经被调查了
and Memorial North wasn't too happyto have their own firm
而且北方纪念医院方面很不爽
point a finger at them.
自己人的矛头指向自己
They fired us.
他们与我们解除关系了
This is our fault. And we shouldhave seen the potential for conflict.
这是我们的错我们应该看到潜在的利害关系
But put Dr. Wesley's case to bed.
但是Wesley医生的案子你别管了
Make the best deal you canand get it off your docket now.
尽可能的处理好把它从你的议事日程中划去吧
You asked me to followup on the information.
你提供信息让我调查的
As part of Dr. Wesley's case,
当做Wesley医生案子的一部分
not to launch a new one against the pharmacy.
没让你拿药店开刀
I felt it was my professionalduty to follow through.
我的职业道德让我必须这么做
By the way, the pharmacy maynot have barcoded Ben's prescription,
顺便说一下药店也许没给Ben的处方药扫条码
but they also didn't have 80-milligram oxy in stock that day.
但他们库里那天根本没有80毫克可待因
You just lost reasonable doubt.
你还有什么疑点
If we could get his jail time downto four months, instead of a year...?
我们能让他坐四个月牢而不是一年吗?
That was yesterday's deal.It's four years now, and a revoked medical license.
那是昨天的价码现在是四年并且吊销医师执照
So, we take it to trial.
这么说我们得面临庭审了
If that's what you want to do, I can help find youa lawyer to step in.
如果有什么要我做的我可以帮你找个律师
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
My firm has asked me tosettle this or help you
事务所不让我管这个案子了
find new representation.
要不就帮你找个新的代理人
Four years in prison,
在监狱蹲四年 我...
My life would be over, my career.
我的生活 事业就全完了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表