It was a nice cross by your boy. Yes.
你手下进行的交叉询问很不错
Darwin is alive and well.
是的 达尔文灵魂附体
The bad news is, we can't sell this as an accident.
坏消息是我们不能以意外事件来辩护
Wax paper and spontaneous combustion?
蜡纸和自燃?
Jurors will laugh you out of court.
陪审团在庭外会嘲笑你的
So if we can't sell it as an accident, Sell it as Arson, just not by ellen.
那我们不以意外事件来辩护 以纵火罪来辩护 只是不是Ellen做的
You're doubting my story? No,
你们在怀疑我?
we just feel we have better options.
不 只是说我们有更好的选择
But. But if I don't testify, won't the jury think that I'm. Suspicious?
但是...但是如果我不作证的话 陪审团会不会就认为我...是嫌疑人?
It's all about finding the best strategy for acquittal, ellen.
一切都是为了被判无罪释放 而做的最佳战略 Ellen
They've taken my passport.
他们拿走了我的护照
Yes, well, that's,
是的 那是...标准程序
Standard. Would you excuse me, please?
失陪一下 好么?
I'm... I just... You know...
我...我只是...
It feels like I'm just being put in a smaller and smaller box.
感觉就像是被放进一个 会不断缩小的盒子里
When does your family arrive?
你家人什么时候到?
They're not coming.
他们不会来了
The last continuance, they lost money on the plane tickets, and I just told them not to come.
上次诉讼连机票钱都花光了 我就告诉他们别来了
I don't know anyone here.
我在这里没有认识人
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
You can go, too, if you want.
你也去吧 如果你想的话
It's all right. It's not.
没事的 有事
I'm facing 15 years in prison.
我面临15年的刑期
Left-wing bioconservatives, religious bioconservatives, Animal rights activists...
左翼生物保守派 宗教生物保守派 动物保护狂热分子
Ellen's lab received hate mail from all of them.
Ellen的实验室收过他们的恐吓信
Okay, good. Cary, you continue with witness prep.
很好 Cary 你继续做作证预演
Alicia, you help him.
Alicia 帮他
Try to keep it competitive.
保持战斗力
Tamara, keep me in the loop.
Tamara 随时报告事情进展
What'd I miss?
我错过什么了?
Plan B: Religious fanatics.
B方案 "宗教狂热者"
Saw your husband's appeal starts today.
你丈夫的上诉案今天开庭
Yep. Should be interesting.
没错 应该会很有趣
I'm kind of nostalgic for when things weren't so interesting.
我有点想念事情没那么有趣的时候了
You need a drink.
你需要喝一杯
Probably.
可能是吧
Hey, Mike.
嘿 Mike
Judy, you look great.
Judy 你看起来棒极了 哦...谢谢
Hey, Bob, Alex.
Bob Alex
Peter. Nate.
Peter Nate
So, you've gained a few pounds.
你又胖了
I heard you, made some new friends in tamms.
我听说你在Tamms监狱交了一些新朋友
Yeah, a nice burglar.
是的 一个很厉害的小偷
I gave him your address.
我给了他你的地址
You believe that?
你信么?
I hired Landry. Taught him everything he knows.
Landry以前为我做事 他知道的一切都是我教给他的
Let's just hope you didn't teach him too well.
那我们就希望他没学得太好
All rise for the honorable judge harvey winter.
全体起立 欢迎尊敬的Harvey Winter法 官
Mr. Florrick, it's been a long time.
Florrick先生 好久不见
Always a pleasure, your honor.
很高兴见到您 法官大人
Your honor, we would first like to schedule an evidentiary hearing to present new exculpatory evidence.
法官大人 首先我们想安排一次听证会 来呈述新的脱罪证据
Two weeks from today: 3:00.
两星期后 3点钟
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
I would also like you to consider releasing my client on electronic monitoring while the appeal is ongoing.
我还想让您考虑一下 在上诉期间让我的当事人取保候审
Your honor, bail should not even be on the table at this...
法官大人 当前不应考虑保释的问题
Bail hearing is set for day after tomorrow 5:00.
保释听证会安排到后天5点钟
Your honor, The state vehemently objects.
法官大人 地方检察院表示强烈反对
Your vehemence is noted.
你的愤怒我注意到了
There will be a bail hearing here, day after tomorrow, at 5:00, Mr. Landry.
后天5点钟会有保释听证会 Landry先生
You're welcome to join us.
恭候您的大驾
If there's nothing else to schedule, next case.
如果没什么别的要安排 下一个案子
How about that?
怎么样?
I could be out in two days.
两天后我就能出狱了
Mr. Florrick... See you.
Florrick先生 再见咯
Soon.
很快会再见的
So, is he getting out?
他要出狱了?
How did you...?
你怎么知...?
Who said that?
谁说的?
It was online. There's 65 articles.
网上啊 有65篇报导呢
One even in Singapore.
甚至有份是在新加坡发布的
You make it a habit to check for dad online?
你有在网上搜你♥爸♥爸的喜好?
No, I have it on google alert.
不是 我设置了谷歌♥提醒
Anytime there's an article, I get an e-mail.
一有新的消息 就会给我邮件提醒
So is he going to live here?
那他要来这儿住了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
How would you feel about that, grace?
你觉得呢 Grace?
There's no space. Where's he gonna stay?
不够地方啊 他睡哪儿?
In mom's room. Where do you think?
妈房♥间啊 不然你觉得在哪?
He's gonna stay in your room?
他会睡在你的房♥间?
I don't know. Look, this just happened.
不知道 消息才刚出来呢
It didn't even just happen. - It might happen.
而且又不是已经放了 而是可能放出来
Shouldn't he get an apartment? Dad's not going to stay at an apartment. And besides,
他就不能找间公♥寓♥住吗? 爸才不会去公♥寓♥住呢
you should be happy about this.
而且你应该感到高兴才对啊
It means grandma won't have to watch us. - Is that true?
这样子奶奶就不用来照看我们了 真的吗?
Yeah. He'll be on electronic monitoring. He'll be stuck here.
是啊 他会被电子监控的 他只能待在这
He would? I don't know.
不是吧? 不知道呢
This is very premature.
现在说这些为时过早
I promise you, we will sit down and we'll discuss this.
我跟你们保证我们会好好讨论这些的
But for the moment, I have to go to school and you have to go to work... School, work.
但是现在我要去上班 你们要上课
Okay?
听到没?
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
No, first you reject all press conferences.
不行 首先你要拒绝所有的记者招待会
You just want to be home with your family.
你只是想回家和家人一起
That's all. No statements, no photos.
仅此而已 不能发表声明 也不能拍照
Keep the press starved, then they'll eat whatever you offer.
等新闻界等不及了 他们就会饥不择食
Peter.
Peter
Private holding room.
私人会客室
Sure beats lockup.
总比牢房♥好咯
Yes, it's the upside of a special priority defendant.
这是对重点被告的优待
The downside... everything else.
除此之外再没好处了
How are you? It's great to see you, Peter.
你怎样了? 看到你总是好的 Peter
Landry is going to throw everything he can at you trying to shut down bail.
Landry会倾其所有不让你保释
Now, I know judge winter.
我认识Winter法官
He's a decent guy. He wants to do the right thing.
他是个正派的人 也想做正确的事情
A little nudge might help.
去游说他的话也许能帮到忙
It's great to see you, Alex.
看到你真好 Alex
Peter, we go back 20 years, and you're looking for a wire.
Peter 要是回到20年前 你准会让我帮你牵线
The one casualty of the last eight months... Trust.
这8个月的牺牲品就是对人的信任
So what are you saying?
你觉得呢?
I think we're fine.
我们很好不用担心
Appreciate your support.
谢谢你的支持
Good luck, Peter. Thanks.
祝你好运 Peter 谢谢
You know, I've never lived on a farm,
我从来没在农场生活过
but I think that's what it looks like when the weather vane changes direction.
但是我绝对知道风向标转向是怎样的
A good change?
转得好么?
If the assistant state's attorney is coming to me, A great change.
如果地方检察官的助手都向着我 那真是转得太棒了
It's just that I'm in a time crunch.
我现在很急
Does yours involve anthrax?
事情和炭疽病有关? (一种急性传染病)
Hey, FBI big shot, you owe me a favor.
FBI大姐大 你还欠我一个人情哦
Look, just give me 30 seconds.
就花半分钟
There's only half a dozen pieces of hate mail.
看看这半打恐吓信吧
Cops didn't consider them any serious threat.
警♥察♥不觉得他们有实质性的威胁
But I need a suspect.
但我需要有个嫌疑人
So if any of them seem remotely legit, just Tell them two minutes.
如果任何一封不合法... 跟他们说等两分钟
Yeah, a couple women from Wyoming. Crazy, but harmless.
怀俄明州妇女们写的信 疯子所谓 但无实质伤害
Defenders of natural life. It's a boilerplate protest letter.
自然生命保护者 这是封抗♥议♥信
They're not known for taking any direct action.
他们不是以实际行为著称的
This one, the Christian Coalition for Bioethics. They're legit.
这封来自生物伦理基♥督♥同盟 他们倒是合法的
They're radical religious bio-cons opposed to genetic engineering, cloning, stem cell research.
他们是彻底反对基因工程 克隆 和干细胞研究的宗教团体
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表