那尽情享受战利品吧
I swear to tell the truth,the whole truth,
我发誓说实话 所有的事实 只说事实
and nothing but the truth.So help me God.
我对天发誓
Mr. Roscoe,on your show of August 15,
Roscoe先生 在你8月15日的节目上
did you say, "Jamie Willens was neverseen on the convenience store video
你是否说过 "Jamie Willens从未出现在便利店的视频上
because her mother killed herearlier that night."
因为她妈妈在前一夜已经杀死了她"
You have the transcriptin your hand, Mr. Gardner.
Gardner先生 你手上有副本
I do, don't I?
我有 是吗?
There you are.
给你
Yes, to the best of my memory,Mr. Gardner,
就我所记得的 没错 Gardner先生
I said the wordsyou just there quoted.
我说了你刚引用的那段话
This was on the... same program you accused the Presidentof
在同一♥期♥节目上 你指控
the USA of being a terrorist.
美国总统是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者
Objection, Your Honor. The answer is yes.
反对 法官大人 回答是"是的"
The answer to what is yes?
什么回答是"是的"?
Yes, that's the same program
是的 在同一♥期♥节目中
And yes, Emily, I can seethere are black people on the jury.
还有 Emily 我看到陪审团里有黑人
Thank you, Mr. Roscoe. So...
谢谢 Roscoe先生
to the best of your knowledge,
那么 据你所知
do the Chicago police consider Mrs. Willens
在Willens夫人的女儿失踪后
a suspectin the disappearance of her daughter?
警方有没有把她作为嫌疑人?
Isn't the PC term"person of interest"?
是警方术语"犯罪嫌疑人"吗?
Let me just keep thisreal simple for you.
让我给你举个简单示范
Knock once for yes. Twice for no.
敲一次表示是 两次表示不是
Isn't anyone going to object?
没有人反对吗?
Okay, I don't wantanyone knocking in my court.
好吧 事实上 我不想有人在我的法庭上敲打
Now, Mr. Roscoe, when you publiclyaccused Cheryl Willens of murder,
Roscoe先生 当你公开指责Cheryl Willens谋杀时
what evidence did you havethat the prosecutors didn't?
你有什么检察官没有的证据?
The prosecutor hasto convince the jury.
检察官必须说服陪审团
I'm a commentator.I only have to convince myself.
我是评论员 我只需说服我自己
And so once you convince yourself,it's a fact?
那么你说服自己的是事实吗?
Yes.
是的
Look. I rely on the police records.
听着 我依赖警方记录
I also have other sources.
但我还有其他线报
How else would I knowthat Cheryl Willens
不然我怎么知道Cheryl Willens
tried to geta third trimester abortion?
想要妊娠晚期堕胎呢?
What other sources? What?
其他什么线报? 什么?
You said you have other sources.What other sources?
你刚说你有其他线报其他什么线报?
Objection, Your Honor.Under the shield law of Illinois,
反对 法官大人
reporters do not haveto reveal their sources.
根据伊利诺斯州的新闻保护♥法♥新闻记者有消息隐匿权
Your Honor, Mr. Roscoe just saidhe's a commentator, not a reporter.
但是 法官大人 Roscoe刚说了他是评论员 不是记者
I don't care what he said.Mr. Roscoe is a journalist.
我不管他说了什么Roscoe是名记者
We respectfully ask thecourt to compel Mr. Roscoe
我们郑重要求法庭强制Roscoe先生
to reveal what otherinformation he received about Cheryl Willensand where he got it.
提供他所获得的有关Cheryl Willens的其他消息及其消息来源
You're asking me to piercethe shield law?
Lockhart小姐 你是要求我冲破新闻保护♥法♥吗
Your Honor,U.S. v. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.
法官大人美国公诉Lewis "Scooter" Libby一案
The court ordered New York Timesreporter Judith Miller to reveal her sources.
法庭曾命令纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者Judith Miller透露她的消息来源
It is an established precedent,Your Honor. That is all.
这是既定的先例 法官大人这就是一切
Bizarre.
真奇怪
Mr. Roscoe has managedto outmaneuver you on the left.
Roscoe先生以谋略制胜
I guess I'm overruling you,Counselors.
律师 我否决你的请求
Mr. Roscoe, you may keepyour sources confidential.
Roscoe先生 你可以对消息来源保密
Thank you.
谢谢
It's not true.
这不是真的
Cheryl never triedto get an abortion.
Cheryl从没试图堕胎 没有
Ever. Is it possible, Tim...
有没有可能 Tim...
and please excuse mefor asking the question
请原谅我这么问
because I know we've really bondedover these last few days.
因为我知道最近几天我们通过互诉这些事情建立了交情
It's possible Cheryl kept it from you?
有没有可能Cheryl对你隐瞒了?
No. Don't you see?
不可能 你不明白吗?
You're buying Duke's lies, too.
现在你们也听信了Duke的谎言
We just want to tracethe source of the story.
我们只是想追踪故事的来源
We need to show that Dukewas being reckless with the truth.
我们需要证明Duke玩弄了事实
Is there any truth to it?
有没有相关的事实真♥相♥?
I took herto her clinic visits myself.
听着 我亲自带她去诊所检查身体
I would have known if she triedto get a late-term abortion.
好吧 如果她想妊娠晚期堕胎或其他形式的堕胎的话
Or any kind of abortion.
我肯定会知道的
Which clinic?
哪家诊所?
I love you, Carla.
我爱你 Carla
Can't we work this outwithout all these people?
我们不能不通过这些人解决事情吗?
David and Alicia are my attorneys.
David和Alicia是我的律师
How many divorces have you handled?
Florrick夫人 你处理过多少离婚案件?
Actually, this is my first one.
事实上 这是我第一次
Then I should carefully explain
那我应该仔细解释一下
that when a wife signsa prenuptial agreement,
当妻子签署婚前协议时
she has forfeited her ability...
她就被剥脱了...
You're probably wondering howGlenn found out about Amber Madison.
Alicia 你可能想知道Glenn是怎么发现Amber Madison的
Carla! I don't want him to talk anymore.
Carla! 我不想再听到他的声音
That's not for you to determine.
夫人 那不是你能决定的
Shut up.
够了
Good. Now, I want you to drop the prenupand negotiate a fair settlement.
好 那你现在把婚前协议拿出来商讨出个公平的协定
It is a fair settlement.
已经很公平了
So, on Glenn's computer, there's a filedevoted exclusively to Peter.
好 Glenn的电脑专门有个Peter的文件夹
Okay, okay.
好啦好啦
20% of my assets?I keep the house.
我资产20% 但房♥子归我
And something called Triton Fields.
还有个关于特里顿区的
Carla, this...this is illegal.
Carla 这是违法的
What will you do,arrest the mother of your children?
你想怎样? 把你孩子他妈抓起来呀?
Okay to the house.
行 房♥子归你
Full custody.
完全监护权
I need time. 12 hours.
给我时间考虑 给你12个小时
Then Alicia and I willand have a nice, long chat.
不然Alicia和我就有好多东西聊了
I'm so sure that Cheryl Willenskilled her daughter
我肯定Cheryl Willens把她女儿杀了
that I am now offering $100,000from my own pocket...
我现在宣布从我口袋里掏出10万美金
He's influencing the jury.
他在对陪审团施加影响
You don't think one or twoof them are watching this?
肯定会有人在看这个对吧?
...who has even a shred of evidence
给予任何一个能够提供证据
that Jamie Willens is still alive.
证明Jamie Willens还在生的人
It's called the truth, folks.
观众朋友们 这里只说真话
Look at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Oh, here we go.
看看Stern Lockhart和Gardner吧 早料到了
That's what our citizenjournalists have been doing.
我们的记者辛勤挖回的资料
They've been looking.
他们一直在劳动哦
Who has spentthe last two months in detox?
谁刚刚在毒瘾中心度过了两个月?
Who has cheated on their tax return?
谁骗得了返税?
Who's a closeted lesbian?
谁是没出柜的拉拉?
So, tune in tomorrow
明天同一时间 让我们共同揭晓
and we'll find out exactly whohas trouble facing the truth.
谁 不敢面对事实
Yeah, I remember Cheryl.
我记得Cheryl
Good girl. So sad what happened.
是个好女孩 但就是太杯具了
You did say you'reworking with Tim Willens?
你说你在为Tim Willens工作?
Yeah, he wants to clear her name.
嗯 他想还她清白
So, when did she last come in?
那她最后一次来这是什么时候?
March '07, her third trimester.
3月7号♥ 她的第三♥期♥
Her third? Was that a regular exam?
第三♥期♥? 是常规测试吗?
Cheryl was spotting.
Cheryl只是在察看而已
Nothing unusual, but the poor girl was soafraid of losing
一切正常 她只是太担心失去她宝宝了
her baby that she didn't eventell Tim about it.
她根本没有告诉Tim这件事
Do you know of anyone here who'd sayshe
你知道这里有谁说过
was having a late-term abortion?
她要做晚期人流的吗?
No. What about others?
没有 那其他人呢?
Cleaning crew, volunteers,garbageman?
清洁工 志愿者 垃圾工?
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Irene Reagan?
Irene Reagan?
I'm with JuvenileCourts and Probation.
我是少年法庭和察看专组的
What did I do?
我做什么了?
We're just following up onyour time in community service
我们只是想跟进你的社会服务时间
at theGuardian Family Planning Clinic.
在计划生育诊所期间的
That was over two years ago.I thought my probation ended.
都过了两年了 我察看期过了啊
Yeah. I'm sorry to bother youabout this at work.
是是 很抱歉打扰你工作了
We tried you at your home, and I wasn't sure if youhad the same e-mail address.
我们去过你家我也不确定你邮箱还是不是那个
Still ReaganRules?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表