在你先生中风前
how often did you have sexual relations?
你们多久过一次性生活?
I don't know... I guess... twice a week.
我不清楚 大概...一周两次
And since the stroke, how often do you have sex?
那中风后呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you say it was less? Yes. Less.
次数是不是少了? 是 少了
But your husband isn't completely paralyzed from the waist down, is he?
不过你先生下半身并没有完全瘫痪 对不对?
No.
对
No, I'm fine. I'm just...
我没事 只是...
angry at myself for letting him get to me.
气自己掉进了他的圈套
It's hard when they treat your private life like a crime scene.
在法庭上谈自己的私生活是很难受的
But I guess there are... greater tragedies.
是啊 不过还有比那更难受的...
Alicia Florrick. Ah. Alicia. Alicia
Alicia Florrick
I'm glad I got you. It's Daniel.
还好接通了 我是Daniel
Who? Peter's lawyer. Oh, hi.
哪位? Peter的代理律师
Do you have a minute?
方便说话吗?
Actually, I'm a bit busy.
现在有点忙
look for the Kozko letters.
你能帮忙找找关于Kozko的书信吗?
We're struggling with these weekend meetings that he had with Peter, last March.
我们现在纠结在三月份 他和Peter开的周末会议上
The ninth, the 16th and the 25th.
9号♥ 16号♥ 15号♥
I haven't looked yet.
我没看到
Anything that will show that Peter did not know, going into those meetings,
任何能证明Peter 对会议内容不知情的东西
there was something untoward will help us.
说不定能对我们有帮助
Alicia,
呃...Alicia
I was chatting with the headmaster at Briarcrest on another matter,
我和Briarcrest的校长谈别的事时
and he mentioned that they havescholarships for your kids.
他提到能帮你的孩子提供奖学金
Mr. Golden. Yes?
Golden先生 怎么了?
Don't. Please.
拜托 别那样
Yes. I'm sorry.
好吧 很抱歉
$35,000 can buy you a lot of stuff.
3万5千美金是一大笔钱
That's a bit tenuous, isn't it?
还是少了点吧 不是吗?
Her husband works at McCloon's firm?
她先生在McCloon的公♥司♥工作?
Look, I'm not saying it's a smoking gun.
我并没有说很确定
I'm just saying that she didn't put it on her voir dire,
只是陪审员资格审查时她没说实话
If we wanted to get rid of her, we can.
如果我们想把她除名 是可行的
I say we bring it to Diane and see what she says, okay?
我们向Diane汇报 让她决定 好吗?
Thanks. Bye.
谢了 再见
Zach, give me back the remote!
Zach 给我遥控器!
We've already seen this one.
这个我们不是看过了嘛
Shh. Not so loud.
嘘 别这么大声嘛
I don't hear the front door.
我没听到大门关上的声音
Is she gone?
她走了没?
Oh, I thought for sure she suspected something.
我想她一定察觉到了
Oh, yes!
噢 她走了!
Zach, give me the camera.
Zach 把摄像机给我
I'm not alone in this. I am not alone in this.
这可不是我一人策划的 可不是我一人
It wasn't even my idea!
主意都不是我出的!
Let's go!
下楼喽!
Hurry up. Yeah.
快 好
Yeah.
好了
Here we go.
烤好了
Put a lot of this on, right?
这个要放很多 是不?
Do we have sprinkles?
家里有糖屑没?
Hurry up. She's coming back.
快点 她要回来了 你是怎么做的啊?
It's a little too thick.
我也不知道啊 有点黏稠
All right... I'm gonna do a little surgery.
好吧...我来做点小改造
I just wanted to lay on it a little...
就是想放上去更...
You know what I mean?
那什么来着?
Straighter. I know,
更对齐一点 好 压一下...
but it's sticking to the bottom.
可是底部粘住了
Dad, you're supposed to get rose petals already petaled, not roses.
老爸 你是要铺玫瑰花瓣 不是整只玫瑰啊
I know, but this is what I have.
是啊 可是现在只有这些
Dad, That great
老爸 那也太... 好了
How does that look? That looks terrible.
看上去怎么样? 很糟糕
Oh, my gosh. That looks expensive.
噢 我的天 一定很贵吧
There goes your college education.
把你们的大学学费给搭上了
Okay, let's get ready.
好的 准备好
The day you were talking about... the 16th...
你说的那天 16号♥那天
the day he was supposedly with Kozko...
原本说他和Kozko在一起...
Well, he couldn't have been.
但是那不可能
He was with us the whole day.
他整天都和我们一起
Okay. I'll bring it by your office... 30 minutes.
好 我马上拿去你办公室 30分钟后见
Hey, jackie?
嘿 Jackie?
I'm heading out.
我出门下
But I'm making dinner.
可是我正做晚饭呢
That's big.
哇 好大啊
Where did this come from?
这些哪来的?
It was on the doorstep. I think it's from your work.
放在门阶上的 大概是你公♥司♥送来的
We are familly
请把我们当作一家人 Daniel Golden
It's very nice of your firm, wasn't it?
你公♥司♥福利不错啊 是不?
Dear, what...
亲爱的 怎么了...
Dear.
噢 亲爱的
Alicia, what are you doing?
Alicia 你这是干吗?
What else was in the basket?
篮子里还有什么?
I don't know. Bananas.
我不知道 香蕉
Anything else? I don't know.
还有别的吗? 我不知道
Cookies?
饼干?
Good. I'm so glad.
很好 很高兴
You have the tape?
呃...你找到录像带了吗?
Why, yes. And something else, too.
为什么还有其他东西
A gift.
礼物
What is it?
这是什么?
Ham, ipods, some halfeaten bananas.
火腿 iPod 吃了一半的香蕉
Don't you ever try to buy me.
别试图收买♥♥我
And don't you ever try to buy my kids. You understand that?
也别试图收买♥♥我孩子 你明白吗?
We're still working on the other juror, juror number 11.
我们仍在调查另一个陪审员 11号♥陪审员
And we're not saying that juror number two was definitely bought off.
我们并没有说2号♥陪审员肯定被收买♥♥了
We just think that based on appearances and the fact that it just takes
根据这种迹象 我们认为 找出被收买♥♥的陪审员
one bad juror to toss out a favorable verdict,
能够得到有利我方的判决
We should use that as pretext to bump juror number two and put in the alternate.
我们应以此为借口挤掉2号♥陪审员 替换新的陪审员
They make a good point. Better to be safe than sorry.
她们的主意不错 小心驶得万年船
What does the jury consultant say about the alternate?
陪审团顾问对替补者有什么看法?
The alternate's a republican. Not as good for us as the current juror.
替补陪审员是共和党人 对我们不利
If juror number two is not corrupt?
那么如果2号♥陪审员没有被收买♥♥呢?
I've replaced a good juror with a bad alternate.
我只是用一个差的陪审员替换了一个好的
So, smoke out McCloon.
那么 查一下McCloon
Bring the potential bias to the judge, but don't insist on replacing juror two.
对法官提出这种潜在的偏向 不要直接提出替换2号♥陪审员
Just bring it up. If McCloon goes crazy, you know she was pay, - And fight for her expulsion.
就提一下 如果McCloon抓狂 她肯定被收买♥♥了 就争取把她开除
And McCloon doesn't go nuts?
如果McCloon不抓狂呢?
Just say you were following your duty as an officer of the court.
就说你只是在尽一名法庭官员的职责
Back off.
撤退
It's your call.
你自己决定
We don't know what this means.
法官大人 我们不晓得这意味着什么
We just know it wasn't in juror number two's voir dire.
我们刚知道这不是2号♥陪审员的资格审核
I don't look at the guards at my reception;
我甚至都不看接待我的警卫
I go straight down to the parking garage.
就直接走到停车场
I don't understand, Miss Lockhart...
我不明白 Lockhart小姐
Do you want juror number two off the jury
你是想让2号♥离开陪审团还是不想?
or not? We're undecided, Your Honor.
法官大人 我们也犹豫不决
We merely felt an obligation to bring it to the court's attention.
我们只是觉得有责任提醒法庭注意
If Miss Lockhart has any hesitation at all, I say let's dump her.
如果Lockhart小姐有所犹豫 我建议让我们换掉她
Of course, we are willing to stipulate to the fairness of this.
当然 我们希望能按规定公正处理
Lets just put in the alternate. No objection, Your Honor.
法官大人 那就更换替补陪审员 我们不反对
All right, fine. Juror number two is out.
很好 开除2号♥陪审员
We'll put in the alternate.
加入替补陪审员
We got played.
我们被耍了
What happened?
发生了什么?
It was a McCloon setup.
是McCloon设的圈套
He put the placemat in our depos to get us to dump our best juror.
他在证言箱中放入餐盘垫纸诱使我们 开除了最利于我方的陪审员
We don't know that.
我们又不知道
McCloon didn't fight it. He welcomed it.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表