Your Honor, no. My God.
法官大人 不是这样的 天...
Look, I will admonish the jury. That's all I can do, Mr. Brody.
我只能劝告一下陪审团 Brody先生
And you watch it, Mr. Gardner.
你小心点 Gardner先生
Go to hell.
去死
Having fun?
玩的高兴吗?
Wait. Wait.
等等...
The judge admonished us not to consider it.
法官劝告过我们不要考虑它
All right, I won't consider it, but I still don't trust Speedy.
好 我不会考虑 但我还是不相信那个条子
We'll reconvene here 9:30 tomorrow.
明早九点半重新开庭
Best part of my day.
是我今天的亮点
Hey, Jimmy, man. What's up?
嘿 Jimmy 怎么样?
I don't think they liked me.
我觉得他们不喜欢我
Who, the jury? No. You can never tell.
陪审团吗? 没法下结论
I just... sound so terrible.
我听起来... 像个恶人
I think I'd find me guilty.
我都觉得自己有罪
No, that's just the prosecution's case.
不会 那只是控方的说法而已
You wait for our turn.
等着看我们这轮吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll see you, Mom.
回见 妈妈
How did it go, did you think?
进行的怎么样 你觉得?
It's a good start. I'm sorry, but we're playing catch-up here.
好的开端 抱歉 我们还在努力赶上
Your previous lawyers did no investigation, and Cuesta isn't allowing a delay,
你们之前的律师没做调查 Cuesta也不让延期审理
so we're gonna hit a few bumps.
所以可能会不太顺利
We're gonna need to spend some more money on a better ballistics expert.
我们得多花钱找个好点的弹道专家
Are you all right with that?
你没问题吧?
Whatever it takes.
怎样都行
She's my only child.
我只有这一个孩子
The thought of her in prison is...
一想到她会进监狱我就...
Good work. Thanks.
做的好 谢谢
Is everything okay? Yeah. Why? Yeah. Good.
没什么问题吧? 没事啊... 怎么了?
I heard you did well.
听说很顺利
There's more women on this jury than I wanted.
女陪审员有点多
Sometimes I think justice would be better served with a coin flip. Doing a profile.
有时候我觉得还是扔硬币公平一些
Sorry about that. We're knee-deep in the Bianca Price trial.
不好意思 我们正在忙Bianca的案子
You were just saying about pro-choice.
我们刚说到选择权的问题
Yes, it's an irony of our times that "activist judge" used to be a charge hurled by Republicans at...
对 这个时代真的很讽刺 积极派的法官以前是共和党人对...
Democrats?
民♥主♥党?
Excuse me?
什么?
Hurled at Democrats?
矛头指向民♥主♥党?
Yes
对 没错
I was... The charge of activist judge,
是...对积极派的法官 特别是考虑到...
especially with regards to... My goodness, I forgot what I was... saying.
哦 不好意思 我忘了我刚说什么了
Choice is endangered.
选择权是危险的
Choice.
嗯对 选择权
It is.
没错
You give me a minute?
失陪一下可以吗?
Thank you for the Sarah Palin biography.
谢谢你送的<佩林传记>
I thought you'd like that.
我...我觉得你会喜欢
The chapter where she brings big oil to heel.
怎么把石油巨头整垮的那章?
Just gripping.
摄人心魄
I bought a... a Hillary bio for 50 cents on eBay.
我...在易趣上花50分买♥♥了本希拉里传记
So you're... Will says he wants you on the Bianca Price murder?
听说...Will请你调查Bianca凶杀案?
I'm... I'm in town testifying on another case.
对 我过来为另一个案子作证
Good.
很好
I just wanted to say hello.
我...就是想打个招呼
Hello. You betcha.
你好啊 好的不得了
You know my rules.
你知道我的规矩
If... if I find out the client's guilty, I quit.
如果我发现当事人有罪 我就不干了
I like your rules. Even more,
知道 我喜欢这条
I like your fees.
我更喜欢你的价码
Well...
怎么了?
I thought I'd sit in.
我来旁听一下
Miss Lockhart. Mr. McVeigh.
Lockhart女士 McVeigh先生
So, the problem is, the mom fired her previous lawyers because they wanted to plead this out.
问题是 前任律师想做有罪辩护 所以被她母亲解雇了
So they lined up Jim Crosby as a ballistics expert.
他们找Jim Crosby作为弹道专家作证
You did. Thanks.
你做到了 谢谢
And I agreed to look over the evidence, give you a bid.
我同意检查证据 给你出个价
Which is?
多少?
I'm not taking this case. She's guilty.
我不接这案子 她有罪
Sorry.
抱歉
I can give you some names of people who will say differently, but I wouldn't go with Crosby.
我会给你些持不同意见的专家名单 但不建议Crosby
He's not convincing enough.
他说服力不够
You're positive?
你... 你确信?
She's guilty?
她有罪?
Given the evidence, yes.
基于证据 是的
If I were you, I'd plead out.
如果我是你 就放弃辩护
Good luck.
祝你们好运
The jury needs to be told a story.
陪审团想听故事
Prosecution's story is simple: Bianca shot her best friend out of jealousy after a threesome.
控方的故事很简单 Bianca在3P后 出于嫉妒杀死了最好的朋友
Our story needs to be just as simple: Bianca didn't shoot Heather.
我们的故事得一样简单 Bianca没有杀Heather
Yes, it was Bianca's gun, but her mother had given it her for protection.
没错 那是Bianca的枪 但她母亲出于保护而给她的
What we need to tell the jury is who else had access to Bianca's gun?
我们要告诉陪审团的是 还有谁能碰到Bianca的枪?
Joshua Mundy... Any difference?
Joshua Mundy... 看到什么差别吗?
He was with the girls for the threesome, who shot Heather.
他和女孩们3P Bianca在浴室时他杀了Heather
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
Regarding the witness prep, Cary, Alicia, e have to delay on the ballistics expert.
Cary Alicia 证人准备方面 弹道专家我们得先放一放了
Why? We lost him. We're shopping.
为什么? 他不肯出庭 还在找
That's everything.
好了 到此为止
We got court in one hour, so let's go.
我们一小时内得出庭 出发吧
What's up?
Will? 怎么了?
This cell phone photo on Jenny Bauer's student page, it's different than the one she gave to the police.
Jenny Bauer学生主页上的手♥机♥照 和她给警方的不一样
There. On this one, that guy's foot is on the rug, and on this one it's not.
这里 这张上有脚在地毯上 这张上则没有
She took another picture?
她拍了另一张照片?
Only a second between both shots.
两组镜头在一瞬间发生
It's on video.
应该是视频
Cell phone video.
手♥机♥视频
Find it.
找到它
I taked. Thanks
我帮你拿 谢谢
I don't know if we're gonna put Bianca on the stand yet, but if we do, are you all right questioning her?
我不知道是否要让Bianca出庭 如果这样的话 你来提问她可以吗?
I'm... Yes.
我...没问题
But I think Cary would do a better job.
但我想Cary可以做得更好
Why? They seem to have bonded.
为什么? 他们似乎更谈得来
15 years of doing this I still can never tell who's innocent and who's guilty.
干这行15年我还是不能 分辨出谁清白谁有罪
Everybody's a mystery from the outside, including Bianca.
每个人乍看都很神秘 包括Bianca
We haven't had our dinner.
我们还没共进晚餐
I know.
我知道
You worried about Peter?
你担心Peter?
I'm worried about everything.
我担心一切
I'm not.
我不担心
All right, all right,
好了 好了!
everybody, let's talk one at a time, please.
各位 一个一个的说 拜托 Marisol
Marisol. Of course he was scuzzy.
当然他很邋遢
I don't want to marry him. I believe him.
我又不是想嫁给他 但我相信他
It was Heather's idea.
是Heather的主意
She's never done a three-way before on zolpidem, and she wanted to.
是的 她从没吃嗑药3P过 很想尝试一下
It was the night before spring break. Yeah.
就在春假前一晚
She came to me downstairs,
是的
and she was, like... Do you want me to quote?
她下楼来找我 呃... 我要引用原话吗?
'Cause if I quote, I have to use that word.
如果引用 我就得说到那些字眼
No, you don't, Mr. Mundy, not in my court.
没这个必要 Mundy先生 本庭上不需要
When you feel so inclined, you're welcome to use the word "fluff. "
如果遇到很黄很暴♥力♥的词 可以使用"XX"代替
And Judy, delicate flower that she is... will translate it into its proper form.
美丽聪明的Judy... 会将之转换成合适的词语
Yes, Judy?
是吧 Judy?
Okay. So...
嗯
there was, like... "Do you want to go...
呃...就是比如..."你想去...
fluff upstairs with Bianca on zolpidem?"
楼上和Bianca一起迷♥药♥XX吗?"
I was, like... It's something she read in the Tiger Woods thing, zolpidem sex,
我想是...她读过老虎伍兹事件后...
you know? Relaxed and crazy.
就是迷♥药♥性♥爱♥ 就很放得开还很疯狂
And I was, like,
我想是... 你知道的
I was, like... "Sure. " I mean, "Fluff, yeah. "
我就说 "好的" 意思是..."XX 好啊"
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表