It's an issue of firm liability, Jonas.
这是公♥司♥责任的问题 Jonas
Somebody has to stay on top of these things.
总得有人说了算
Come on, Will.
不会吧 Will
What?
怎么了?
You certainly don't seem inclined to do it.
难道这样做时你没赞同吗?
You talk a good game about liability, but we both know this is about control.
你把"责任"说的那么好听 我们心知肚明这是权位争夺
Jonas votes with me 90% of the time.
Jonas十有八♥九♥会支持我的
You push him out... Enough!
你把他挤出去... 够了!
My god.
偶滴神呐!
You call yourselves lawyers?
你们还配叫律师?
I was winning cases when you were in little league.
你们还是小喽啰时我就开始赢官司了
And you, my prot? The only reason I hired you
你 我的支持者 我雇你的唯一原因
is because it looked good to have a woman in the office.
是觉得公♥司♥里有个女的比较好
The both of you treat the practice of law like it's used cars!
你们以为例行法律法规就像开车吗!
You try to get rid of me,
很好 你们想挤我走
It'll cost you every cent of your golden parachute, and that is after the lawsuit!
这会花去你们所有补偿金 一切以法律手段解决!
I will bankrupt this firm before I let you push me out.
在你们挤走我之前 我会申请破产
I suppose you heard that tirade back there.
你一定去听了那次激♥情♥的演讲了吧
I imagine the people on Lakeshore drive heard it, too.
我猜 在湖滨车道的人也听见了
We'd better go in.
我们得进去了
Did you find anything on Tolliver?
你查到Tolliver的资料了吗?
Yes, Tolliver industries.
是... 是的 Tolliver企业
Right.
是啊
Tolliver industries.
Tolliver企业
I sued them once. Civil rights violations.
我曾以侵犯民权罪起诉他们
We should use that.
我们该利用一下这件事
Miss Madison, I'm Daniel Golden.
Madison女士 我是Daniel Golden
We spoke on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥里说过话
You look good, Peter.
你看起来不错嘛 Peter
I always liked you in a suit.
我总是喜欢你穿西装的摸样
We have issues that we have to deal with...
现在出现了问题 我们必须解决
This book and your appearances.
关于这本书 和你的露面
Yes, still a lot of pillow talk to talk about.
是啊 还有许多枕边话想说呢
You phoned my wife.
你打电♥话♥给我老婆
That's always what it comes down to.
总是会扯到这些事情
Men and their wives.
男人和他们的老婆
I'd like to talk to Peter alone. No.
我要单的和Peter谈谈 不行
You have an offer?
您有何贵干?
Stop writing the book,
别再写那样的书 别再接受采访
stop doing interviews, spreading stories about my client.
散播有关我委托人的谣言
How much?
你付多少钱?
You recognize this man?
你认识这人吗?
Prior to your...
在你...
relationship with my client, you had a similar relationship with him. Peter?
和我委托人发♥生♥关♥系♥前 你也和他有过染
The fbi believe that he's responsible for ordering the 24th ward murders and three other slayings.
FBI怀疑他指使了24号♥谋杀案 并和其他三宗谋杀有牵连
He owns a car dealership.
他有一家汽车专卖♥♥店
He's a businessman.
是个生意人
- And I don't think he will look kindly on your book touching on his business.
我觉得 你的书影响到他的生意 他可不会坐视不管的
My book doesn't touch on his business.
我的书没有涉及他的生意
Unfortunately, he doesn't know that. He also doesn't know
可惜 他不知道 我想他也不知道你和我委托人
about certain personal things that you mentioned to my client about him.
说起他的一些私事
That was between us.
那可是我们之间的秘密
And it'll stay between you.
这仍将是秘密
Peter...
Peter...
You wouldn't.
你不会...
You phone my wife.
你打电♥话♥给我老婆
You threaten my family.
威胁到我的家庭
You go on a talk show,
还去上脱口秀
Humiliate, and slander my wife and children.
羞辱和诽谤我的妻子儿女
To protect my family, you have no idea what I'm capable of.
为了保护我的家庭 你该清楚我会做出什么事来
Yeah?
啥事?
I need more help.
我需要更多帮助
It's what I live for.
这是我的工作
Donepezil.
Donepezil (一种老年痴呆症用药)
It's the name of the medicine you take. That's why you crashed.
你在吃这种药 这也是你撞车的原因
You didn't drink at the party, and the roads weren't wet.
你在酒吧没喝酒 路面也不是湿的
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊?
I saw them, Mr. Stern. They're not energy pills.
我看见了 Stern先生 那可不是提神的药
Peter's father had dementia, not alzheimer's.
Peter的爸爸也得过痴呆 只是不是老年痴呆
His was vascular.
是心血管疾病
I know what it looks like.
我知道得那病是啥样
The forgetfulness, the anger,
健忘 易愤怒
mood swings.
情绪波动大
I know how terrible... You know nothing.
我知道这有多... 你什么也不知道
Jonas Stern does not have dementia.
Jonas Stern可没得痴呆症
Mr. Stern. you're facing jail time.
Stern先生 你将面临牢狱之灾
I know that.
我知道
Your condition is your defense. This isn't a dui.
你的情况是你的有力辩护 你不是因为酒后驾车啊
There is no condition!
我没什么情况!
I'll be damned if I'm gonna have people think that jonas stern is losing his mind!
如果别人以为Jonas Stern失去理智了 我会疯掉的
There are three people who know what you know.
你所说的事情 只有三个人知道
One is my doctor, the second one is me,
一是我女儿 第二是我自己
And the third is now covered by attorney-client privilege.
第三个是你 因为律师与委托人之间的关系
And as your client, I am ordering you not to breathe a word of this.
作为你的委托人 我要求你对此事只字不提
Not in my defense, not to anyone.
不仅在为我辩护时 对任何人都是
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白吗?
I understand.
明白
Stern gets into an accident, not because he's drunk, but because he's confused.
Stern出了事故 不是因为醉酒 而是因为他思维混乱了
He doesn't want to admit it, so so he goes and has four drinks.
他不愿承认 硬说自己是喝了4杯酒
Trying to make it look like he's covering up a dui.
好让别人以为他是酒后驾车
So what does the cop do? Sobriety tests. - Which he fails,
那警♥察♥又做了什么呢? 酒精测试
because now he's had a few,
但测试结果为良性 他几乎没喝酒
or he's shaken up.
也许他受了惊吓
Or...
或者...
What? The question isn't what did the cop do.
什么? 问题不是警♥察♥做了什么
It's what didn't the cop do.
而是警♥察♥没做什么
Alicia... Where's stern?
Alicia... Stern在哪?
He's meeting me at court. Why?
他和我说好在法♥院♥见 有事?
We went through his casework.
我们查看了他处理的案子
Everything was great until a year ago,
直到一年前 都处理的很好
and he started missing filing deadlines.
但他总是忘记填截止日期
Luckily, they weren't important, but we could be vulnerable here.
还好 这些不是很重要 但可能成分我们被辩驳的弱点
I'm not asking you to divulge any privileged communique.
我不是要你透露什么特殊消息
Good.
那最好
I need to know where his head's at.
但我想知道他在搞什么名堂
Unless that blowup was his final word on the subject.
除非他非要这件事以破裂结束
Look, all I want is for you to look after his best interests.
听着 我只想你去关注他意图到底为何
The firm's best interests.
公♥司♥的意图
The firm assigned me to represent him, Will.
公♥司♥让安排我为他代理 Will
With all the confidentiality that entails, I can't. say anymore.
我必须保守所有秘密 恕我不能...多说
You gave 'em to mom.
你把东西给妈妈了?
What? Get out of here!
什么? 出去!
The pictures of dad.
爸爸那些照片 是你给妈妈的
You gave 'em to mom. I didn't give anything to mom.
我什么也没给妈妈
Well, they're gone.
好吧 不见了
Grandma.
奶奶
Why...?
为什么...?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
She goes through my room when I'm at school.
Zach 我在学校时她收拾我房♥间
She throws stuff she doesn't like, candy and clothes.
她看见不喜欢的东西都扔了 糖果啊衣服什么的 她没对你那样做
She doesn't do it to you 'cause you're the good boy.
因为你是好孩子
I hate this.
真讨厌
When did you start paying attention?
是的 你是何时注意到的?
Officer, what sobriety tests did you perform on Mr. Stern?
警官 你对Stern先生作了何种酒精测试?
Objection. Officer Sutton has already testified in detail - About the tests he performed.
反对 Sutton警官已详细陈述 有关酒精测试的事
Yes, Your Honor, But I'm more interested in the one he didn't perform.
是的 法官大人 但我对他未做的一件事更感兴趣
Okay. Let's see where this is going.
好吧 让我们来听听究竟
I see no record of you performing a preliminary breathalyzer test
我没有看见您对Stern先生进行 酒精浓度测试时做任何记录
on Mr. Stern at the scene, officer.
录像中没有 警官
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表