Miss Armitage, what could possibly have led you
Armite小姐 到底是什么原因
to sleep with your own sister's husband?
让你会和你亲姐姐的丈夫发♥生♥关♥系♥呢?
I struggled with addiction my whole life,
我一直以来都有吸毒的恶习
and my sister and I were estranged over it.
因此我和姐姐一直很疏远
So I suppose,
我想 我...
I did it just to get back at her.
我也不知道 我想这是在报复她吧
And Colin was too happy to help.
Colin嘛 觉得这再好不过了
He used to make me do things.
他喜欢让我做些什么
Things his wife wouldn't do.
就是那些他妻子不肯做的
Like the time he had me tie up his...
比如有一次他让我绑住他的...
I think that that is enough.
够了
I'm just going to sit down. Thank you.
我问完了 谢谢你
Great job, Daniel, just outstanding.
干得好Daniel 太棒了
Did you see Childs?
你看到Childs的脸色吗?
I think we're getting really close now.
我觉得我们快成了
What? Roman Belikov, the russian mobster
怎么了? Roman Belikov
we used to threaten Amber Madison with?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥匪帮 我们之前用来威胁Amber Madison 的
What about him?
他又怎么了?
Not such a threat anymore.
他已经不构成威胁了
Amber told Childs that she wouldn't testify.
Amber告诉过Childs 她不会出庭作证的
I guess now she'll be out for blood.
现在就说不准了
It's not going to be pretty.
事态不容乐观啊
No. I won't be there.
不 我不会出庭的
No, I understand.
我理解你
It might be rough.
可能有些难
Madison could say anything.
Madison会胡说八道
Although Golden thinks it'd be better if you're there,
尽管Golden认为如果你在场会好些
the judge could see we...
那样法官就能看到我们...
Golden also says that the sheriff's department
Golden还说如果我被保释了
will be setting up electronic monitoring at the house if I am released.
警局会在家里安装电子监控
Are you all right with that?
你能接受吗?
Yes.
可以
But I wanted to agree on a few things first.
但我想先就某些事情达成协议
Okay.
好的
There's a maid's room.
有间佣人房♥
I've been using it for storage, I will clear it out and put a bed in there.
我一直用来储物 不过我会收拾一下放张床
In the meantime, you can use the master bath.
这期间你可以用主浴室
Jackie has been helping out on weekdays while I'm at work,
我上班时Jackie一直来帮忙
and I think she should continue.
我想她可能要继续
Picking the kids up from school, making dinner...
接孩子上下学 做饭...
And we don't have a study.
我们没有书房♥
I still have your old rolltop desk, it's in storage.
我还保留着你的写字台 放在储藏室
I will move it to the dining room.
我会搬到餐厅
Okay?
行吗?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
I do.
爱
You're sounding like a lawyer.
听起来像个律师
I am a lawyer.
我就是律师
Do you ever want to be together again? Peter...
你想过复合吗?
I've been hurt, deeply.
我被伤得很伤
I imagine I will heal someday, but for now...
我想某天我会痊愈的 但现在...
We need a plan, okay?
我们得慢慢来 好吗?
Okay.
好
The grip is still. Focus is on the front sight. Are you steady?
握紧手柄 注意力集中在前方 抓稳了吗?
I think so.
稳了吧
Now the hardest part, the trigger.
现在最难的部分 扣动扳机
There's a natural tendency for the muscles in the hand and wrist
手部肌肉会有种自然倾向
to move in tandem with the fingers.
手腕会随着手指一起动
You need to resist that.
你得避免这个
You need to let your forefinger act Independently, squeezing.
你得让手指单独活动 扣压
Do you understand?
明白吗?
I think so.
明白
And so, with almost no pressure at all,
那么 不要有压力
concentrate on the center of your target.
对准目标中心
Why can't I shoot to injure?
为什么我就是开不了枪?
You pick up a gun, you shoot to kill or you don't pick up a gun.
拿了枪就得射击 不然就别拿
He got out... Your parolee.
假释犯出来了 我知道
I know. You're trying to stop with deadly force somebody who is trying to kill you.
你在努力对抗致命武力 有人要杀你
Somebody who has a mother, a father, birthday parties.
谁都有父母 有生日派对
They're a shadow target, a bull's-eye.
他们是射击靶 靶心
So you dehumanize them?
你把他们非人化?
They are dehumanized.
他们没人性
The world doesn't march to your drummer.
世界不总是你想的那样
It's sometimes dangerous and cruel.
有时候会危险 有时候很残忍♥
So slowly and carefully raise your weapon,
所以 慢慢的小心的举起武器
make your finger work independently of your fist and arm,
让手指独♥立♥于拳头和手臂
and gently and indifferently squeeze.
轻轻的淡定的扣动扳机
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Nice.
不错
Raise your arm, try again.
举起手臂 再来一次
As I was saying, Mr. Sweeney,
Sweeney先生 就像我说的
there was blood and skin found on a rope at your house, right?
你房♥子的一根绳上有血和皮屑 对吗?
Yes, that's right.
是的
And... this blood and skin,
而且那些血和皮屑
the police say it all matched your wife.
警方说是你妻子的
Is that right?
是这样吗?
Yes, we like to cut our own firewood and wrap the kindling in rope,
是的 我们喜欢自己劈柴 用绳子做引线点燃
and I believe my dearest Carolyn cut herself.
我想我最亲爱的Carolyn割伤了自己
That seems understandable, I get that.
嗯 看起来可以理解 我明白
So, I need to ask you this, Mr. Sweeney, please excuse me.
所以 我想问你这个 Sweeney先生 请原谅
Go right ahead, dear.
请便 亲爱的
You never strangled your wife, right?
你没有勒死你妻子 对吗?
My goodness, no.
当然没有
Thank god.
谢天谢地
So... this...
那么这个 呃...
Here... What is this?
...这里 这是什么?
Hospital report.
医院报告
Here it comes. ou object, it'll play better from you.
来了 你来反对比较好
This must be an aberration, right?
这个...肯定是异常行为 对吗?
I don't know, I can't see it.
不清楚 我没看过
It says here that your wife was admitted to the hospital, April 1997.
上面说1997年4月你妻子住过院
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
This was excluded from the previous trial for relevance.
由于相关性问题 这项证据 已在预审审中被排除了
I'll allow.
我允许
Your exception is noted, counselor. Sit down.
你的异议记录在案 律师 请坐下
Your wife seems to have told the medical staff something extraordinary.
你妻子似乎告诉医务人员特别的事
She said that you tried to strangle her.
他说你企图勒死她
That's a bit melodramatic.
这有点夸张
Yes, I know it is, but my mom used to say
是的 我知道 但我妈妈常说
"When you don't know, ask," So...
"当你不知道时 就得问" 所以...
This is me asking. Certainly.
这就是我所问的
Carolyn and I were practitioners of breath play.
当然 Carolyn和我是窒息游戏爱好者
Sorry, what is breath play?
抱歉 什么是窒息游戏?
I'm sure they have it in Michigan, too, miss Crozier.
我敢肯定密歇根也流行这个
Breath play is erotic asphyxiation.
窒息游戏是一种窒息性♥爱♥游戏
Carolyn liked the feeling of being strangled when she was having sex.
嘿♥咻♥时Carolyn喜欢被绳子勒紧的感觉
Oh, I think I'd better sit down now.
我想现在我最好还是坐下
Your witness.
轮到你了
Okay, we go on the offensive.
好吧 我们要主动进攻
I'm not going to let some 26-year-old law school grad get the better of me.
我不想再让某个26岁的 法学院学生让我好瞧
It's an act. Well, it's working.
只是装模作样 好吧 但它起作用了
If we can't prove our guy is innocent, we need to shovel dirt on somebody else.
如果我们不能证明他无辜 就得转移到其他人身上
What about the plaintiff? Charlotte? Jury felt sorry for her.
原告如何? Charlotte? 陪审团同情她
She lost her mother. We can't suggest she's the killer.
她痛失母亲 我们不能说她是凶手
Go after the sister Mariel, suggest she was the killer.
那么妹妹Mariel 假设她是凶手
The jury liked her, too.
陪审团也喜欢她
They didn't like her, they believed her.
他们不喜欢她 但相信她
I'm listening.
继续说
Mariel was jealous of her sister.
Mariel妒忌姐姐
She slept with Sweeney to get back at her.
和Sweeney上♥床♥是为了报复她
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表