Now, sit down.
现在 请坐下
No, it isn't, Your Honor.
不 法官大人
And I will sit down when you rule.
你裁决后我会坐下
Would you like to be held in contempt, Mr. Gardner?
你在藐视本庭吗 Gardner先生?
No, I would not, Your Honor, but I would like a ruling on my objection.
不 法官大人 但我希望听到对我"反对"的裁定
You are trying my patience...
你在考验我的耐心
I understand that, Your Honor, but we both know
我明白 法官大人
if you don't use the proper form of "sustained" or "overruled,"
但如果你不使用 "有效"或"无效"的恰当表述
the matter can't later be appealed.
问题到最后也得不到关注
And I was surprised in reviewing your past court cases,
回顾你过去审理的案件 我很惊奇地发现
how often you encouraged lawyers to move on without actually ruling,
你是如此乐于不严格地裁定 而让律师们继续高谈阔论
therefore avoided having your nonrulings overturned on appeal.
这样就可以避免在上诉时 你未表态的事情会被一一推♥翻♥
In my opinion.
在我看来
Mr. Gardner, I have never been quite so offended in all my years on the bench.
Gardner先生 我坐在这个位置这么多年 从来没像今天这么被冒犯的
I understand that, Your Honor, but I still want a ruling.
我明白 法官大人 但我还是想要明确的裁决
A ruling I can appeal.
一个我能上诉的裁决
Your Honor, this evidence is necessary for our prosecution.
法官大人 这个证据 对于这场诉讼是必须的
A conviction is necessary for your prosecution.
判有罪对你来说还是必须的呢
It doesn't make it a worthy argument.
这种论调一点意义都没有
One hour for lunch.
午饭休息一小时
Your Honor...
法官大人
I said, one hour for lunch.
我说了 午饭休息一小时
What was that?
你在搞什么鬼?
Do you have a map? Do I have a what?
你有地图吗? 我有什么?
A map, I can show you where you live.
地图 我把你身在何方指给你看
That, my friend, was a Chicago defense.
这就是芝加哥辩护风格 朋友
Get used to it.
好好习惯吧
Even if the judge kicks the SUV, which given my courtroom performance, isn't likely...
就算法官因为我在庭上的表现 撤掉SUV这个证据 希望也不太大
Although fun.
但这样好玩
We need to undercut the carpet fibers from Dorfman's office.
我们仍旧需要 将Dorfman办公室 的地毯纤维的证据作用削弱
That's the only thing that ties him to the body.
那是唯一将他和尸体连在一起的纽带
Dorfman's carpet is US Taupe Dream.
Dofman的地毯是美国托朴梦的
It's one of the most common in the country.
是国内最常见的牌子之一
Good.
很好
Anything on the witness list?
证人名单方面有何发现?
Two other prosecutors in River's office had access to it.
在Rivers的办公室 还有两名检察官可以进去
They were listed on the initial filing before Rivers took over the case.
他们在Rivers接手案子之前 就已经登记在案的
I'm data-mining them now to find any connection with Bishop's crew.
我在挖掘他们和Bishop团伙的联♥系♥
Cary, you stay on the carpet. And, Kalinda, you stay
好 Cary 你继续调查地毯
on the data-mining.
Kalinda 你继续挖
And...
还有...
I'll go back to my office.
我回我办公室了
I do have a home.
是啊 我有家
Good.
很好啊
Maybe you should try using it.
那你就回自己的地儿睡嘛
Interesting case?
有好玩的案子?
Relly?
是的
May I help you, Mr. Gold?
能帮上什么忙吗 Gold先生?
"Saint Alicia is not just sleeping with her boss, she is also using him to get promoted."
圣女Alicia 不仅仅和她老板鬼混一起 还利用他来晋升职位
Upriser7... a tweet.
upriser7发布的一条围脖状态
About... two hours ago.
就在两小时前发的
About me?
关于我的?
Yes.
没错
And Peter.
和Peter
But mostly you.
但绝大部分都是你
At first, I thought it was intended to derail Peter's campaign, but then I realized, no...
我最初以为这是要搅乱Peter竞选 但我想了想 不对
it's about you.
这是攻击你的
We're just collateral damage.
我们只是顺带地收到了伤害
This is on the Internet?
这些东西在网上?
Yes
是的
And Ben Smith just linked to it as part of a remainder item, so it may get wider play.
而且Ben Smith将网址作为了友链 这样也许会扩大影响范围
Please excuse the melodrama, but do you think there's anybody here who's got it out for you?
请先不管这些狗血情节 你觉得这里有谁会对你这样做?
Young guy, 12:00?
12点钟方向那小伙?
But would he know that you and Peter are in separate rooms?
他会知道你和Peter分房♥睡觉吗?
That's in here?
这些也写了?
Even mentions the name of the moving company that put the bed in.
就连送床来的搬家公♥司♥的名字都写了
"Saint Alicia" doesn't sound like him.
圣女Alicia 不像是他用的措辞啊
That's the thing about the Internet.
那是网上的东西
Nobody sounds like they seem.
没人会真本色说话的
Hey
嗨
Want to make a call?
想打电♥话♥吗 Florrick夫人?
No... I just...
不 我只是
It's...
那个
You know the movers who came out last week to put in the bed?
你知道上周搬床的是谁吧?
Your apartment?
搬到你公♥寓♥吗? 知道啊
Is there any way Cary could've heard about that?
有没有可能Cary会听到?
Heard the movers put in another bed?
听到是谁多搬了张床?
Yes
是的
No
不会的
No, I don't mean on purpose.
我不是故意找茬
I'm discreet.
我言行很谨慎的 Florrick夫人
Yes, of course.
是 没错
It's not, it's just, the Bluetooth.
只是 你知道蓝牙的
Sometimes you can be near someone...
有时你只要靠近别人
Never mind.
算了
Forget it.
别放在心上
Hello Hi
喂 你好
Can you stop Mr. Gold from leaving?
你能拦住Gold先生让他先别走吗?
I think he left...
我想他漏了...
My mistake.
我搞错了
Never mind.
没事了
Kalinda
Kalinda
What's up?
怎么了?
Can you come into my office?
能来我办公室一趟吗?
Certainly, ma'am.
当然了
Can you look inside that bag?
你能看看这个包里面吗?
Where did that come from?
这些都从哪里来的?
I have no idea.
我不知道
200,000 dollars and the vague whiff of marijuana.
20万美金 还有隐隐约约的大♥麻♥味道
What did you say to him?
你们跟他说什么了?
Bishop?
Bishop?
Nothing. We just asked about the murder.
什么也没啊 就问了关于凶手的事
What's up?
咋了?
And why does it smell like a frat house in here?
怎么闻起来那么像兄弟会的房♥间呐
Bishop?
Bishop?
Our best guess.
他是最好的客人了
I'll make the call.
我去打电♥话♥
It's your retainer.
这些是预付费用
I didn't know you were hiring.
我不知道你要请咱们呐
I'm not.
我不是请你们公♥司♥
I need new lawyers.
我是需要新律师
Don't you already have representation?
你不是已经有人代表了吗?
In jail.
在监狱啊
I need someone now.
我现在就需要人
Business is piling up.
生意都乱成一锅粥了
This is a bit unorthodox.
这有点儿不正统啊
We represent your current lawyer.
我们正在代表你的现任律师
Yes
是的
My experience is lawyers are good at making the unorthodox orthodox.
我的经验就是律师擅长化腐朽为神奇
Why us?
为什么挑我们?
One of my aides saw him in court.
我有个助手在法庭看到他了
I was offscript.
我当时是火了
Nice touch bringing the black guy.
带那个黑人来的举动也很不错啊
For your information, I'm an equity partner.
你要知道的话 我是权益合伙人
Where you from?
你哪里来的?
None of your business.
与你无关
I have a corporation, a large one, with a lot of employees.
我有一家大公♥司♥ 拥有大量的员工
And they sometimes get into trouble.
他们有时候会被卷入麻烦事
I need a firm to look after their interests and mine.
我需要有一家律师行 能够维护他们和我的利益
Help me make the best financial and legal decisions.
帮我作出最佳的财政和法律上的决定
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表