because Mr. Wagner lost their savings.
都是因为Wagner先生赔掉了他们的积蓄
Objection.
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回
But, Detective,
但是 警官
if having your savings devastated
如果赔光积蓄
by Mr. Wagner constitutes motive,
可以构成杀人动机的话
aren't there thousands of suspects?
嫌疑犯岂不是成千上万?
Thousands of suspects weren't seen entering the parking garage
女士 那些嫌疑犯
at the time of the murder.
案发时不在现场
Thousands of suspects didn't own the murder weapon.
那些嫌疑犯也没有凶器
Now, this 9mm gun owned by Brad...
现在 Brad先生的9毫米口径手♥枪♥...
Did you ever find it? No.
你找到它了?
that Miles Wagner was carrying that night...
就是Miles Wagner那晚携带的...
did you find that on the scene?
你在案发现场找了吗?
No.
有什么理论是指向我的当事人的?
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
And when you arrived at the scene and you found my client,
而当你到达犯罪现场 发现了我的当事人
as you say, "covered with blood",
正如你说的"浑身是血"
what did you find him doing?
你发现他在做什么?
I don't understand.
我不明白
Did you find him choking Mr. Wagner,
你是不是发现他在掐着Wagner先生
firing bullets into his body?
朝他的身体开枪?
NO
没有
Then what did you find him doing?
那你发现他在做什么?
Applying CPR.
在进行心脏复苏术
Do you consider that a fairly common MO for a killer?
那你想过这对于一个凶手来说 这种行为正常吗?
Argumentative.
争议性问题
Fine, Your Honor.
没事的 法官大人
I don't have more.
我没什么说的了
So where are we on other suspects?
可以寻找到其他嫌疑人吗?
Well, in most cases we'd be struggling.
要是往常的案子 我们还要苦苦寻觅
In this, we're drowning.
在这件案子 嫌疑人铺天盖地
Everybody wanted Wagner dead.
大家都想Wagner死
That is the fifth fruit basket
这是我们这周收到的第五个水果篮了
we've gotten this week for representing the man who killed him.
全因为我们为杀掉他的人做辩护
I just wish all these supporters
是啊 我只是希望所有的支持者
actually thought he was innocent.
真的认为他是无辜的
For reasonable doubt,
出于合理怀疑
we just need to give the jury another suspect,
我们只需要给陪审团另一个嫌疑人
so let's find somebody.
那让我们找出他来吧
You lost your ballistics expert?
你放弃了你的弹道学专家 是吧?
Yeah, turns out Wagner looted his mutual fund, too.
没错 Wagner也洗劫了他的钱 怎么?
Why? I have someone you should meet.
我想你应该见一个人
Alicia, by the way,
Alicia 顺便说一下
I'm moving you onto the Haskin tax case.
我把你转到Haskin税费案子组了
Cary, you'll take - witness prep.
Cary 你将负责证人准备程序
Why, did I do something wrong?
为什么 我做错什么了?
No, you were great.
不 你很棒
We're just moving around junior associates.
我们只是在调配初级律师
Just send your notes down to Cary to take over.
让Cary接管你的记录就好
Okay, we still need to pursue the money angle.
好了 我们还是从钱上出发
Wagner's aide said he left with $50,000
Wagner的助手说 他带着5万元走的
he had hidden in his office,
他藏在了办公室 后来到哪去了?
so where is it?
Cary 如果你可以查出点眉目 我就感激不尽了
You're watching Reality TV.
您正在收看的是真实电视
Reality 24-7.
真实全天候
Next on Reality TV: his pain is your pain,
下一个真实的故事: 令你感同身受的痛苦
his troubles are your troubles.
困扰
They call him the Gorilla Boy,
人们叫他大猩猩男孩
and he'll steal your heart.
他的故事定会触动你的心
It's me.
你好 是我
Let's get to work.
可以开始做事了
It sends the wrong message.
它发送了错误的信息
What is the right message?
正确的信息是什么?
You need an ambassador.
你需要个特使
Eli Gold is a thug.
Eli Gold是个暴徒
You need someone who's effective.
你需要个有影响力的人
Eli Gold
Eli Gold就是个有影响力的人
is effective. Gets things done.
能把事办好就行
Gold, Golden. Who are we going to hire next... Goldilocks?
金子 金色的 下一个我们是不是该雇个金凤花姑娘?
Childs will come after you.
Childs不会轻易罢休的
Hire Eli Gold as campaign manager, he'll know
雇佣Eli Gold作为你的竞选经理
you're planning to run against him.
他就会知道你打算针对他
Wait.
等等
Hey, Dad,
嗨 爸爸
do you have a minute?
你有空吗?
You need some help with your homework?
要我帮你做作业?
No
不是
I scanned these into my computer
我把这些扫进了电脑
before Grandma threw the originals away.
奶奶把原件扔了
They were on our doorstep in an envelope.
我在门前的信封里发现的
Someone knocked on our door then left. What?
有人敲完门扔下就跑了
It's faked.
什么? 是伪造的
I can tell because of the light in your eyes.
因为你眼里的光 我能分辨出来
Please don't tell Mom.
千万别告诉妈妈
I haven't shown it to her.
我从没给她看过
Daniel
I want a meeting with Eli Gold.
我要见Eli Gold
Peter, I think that's a mistake.
Peter 我想这是个错误
He's a wartime consigliere.
他是战时参谋
Now.
现在就见
Today.
就今天
They lived together for the last three years.
过去三年他们住在一起
She's pregnant with Broussard's baby
她怀了Broussard的孩子
and therefore should be granted the same visitation rights as a married couple.
因此如同已婚夫妇一样
That's our argument anyway.
这就是我们的论据
So what did you do wrong?
你做错了什么?
What did I...?
什么...?
Why are you being taken off the case?
为什么不让你跟这个案子了?
They want me on the Haskin tax thing.
他们想让我去跟Haskin的税务官司
OK
好吧
Are you going to talk to her? Who?
你打算和她谈谈吗?
Diane. What about?
谁? Diane
What about?
谈什么?
Why she's favoring Cary over you.
她为什么更器重Cary
I don't know that she is.
我没觉得啊
How long before this competition
你和Cary之间的竞争
between Cary and you is over?
结束了多长时间了?
A month.
一个月
And eight days.
零八天
If Diane is showing favoritism, then you need to deal with that.
如果Diane表现出了偏心 你得去找她解决
And if she's not,
但如果不是她偏心
then you need to deal with that.
那你也得去解决
Diane is a partner.
Diane是合伙人
I'm a junior associate.
而我只是初级律师
Yeah, whatever.
是啊 随你便吧
What?
什么?
You're a good lawyer,
Alicia你是个优秀的律师
but you're always waiting for people to give you things.
但你永远在等别人给你指派任务
I'm not.
我没有
Then, everything will work
那你就等着天上掉馅饼吧 好吧
out perfectly.
一定会搞砸的
Or... wait for something good to happen to you.
或者...等着天上掉馅饼
Does she have a moment?
她有空吗?
She's in with the ballistics expert.
她正和弹道专家谈话
It's not an all-out war,
我们不是全面一体
but, Will has his troops,
但是 Will有自己的团队
I have mine.
我有我的
He tried to fire my tax litigator, so I had to...
他试图解雇我的税务诉讼律师
counterattack.
我必须反击
Listen. I'm in the office with someone.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表