Thanks for going all out this year. It's been
谢谢你今年的所有付出 我们已经走过相当一段路
quite a ride. We're not out of the woods yet.
但还没有到头 还有很多事情要做
I'm ready. We know you are.
我准备好了 我们知道
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yes
是的
Don't worry, everything's going to be fine.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Cary, do you have a minute?
Cary 有空吗?
Yes.
当然
You're safe. I'm safe?
你没事 我没事?
Pink slips are going out.
解聘通知书正在发出啊
There's gonna be a lot of blood in about an hour.
大概一小时内 大厅都不会消停的
They fired him.
他们炒了他
They kept you?
留下了你?
I got a client last minute through Peter.
我在最后时刻 通过Peter找到了一个客户
Smart.
很聪明 没有
You got a client. Cary would have done the same thing.
你找到了客户 如果Cary有那个机会 他也会做同样的事情
Kalinda, don't.
Kalinda 别这样说
You have your keys?
你拿着钥匙没?
My...? Your car keys. Do you have them?
我的...? 你的车钥匙 带着吗?
Why? I just want to compare them.
干嘛? 我就是想比一比
Are you trying to distract me?
你是在转移话题吗?
Yes
没错
Kalinda?
Kalinda?
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
You won, he lost.
你赢了 他输了
So you're going to turn this into some morbid thing
而你非要把这事的原因归为不正常因素
because that's who you are.
因为你就是那样的人
So... let's go.
所以 我们走
Let me get my bag.
我去拿包
It's a Lockhart/Gardner tradition.
这是Lockhart&Gardner的传统
Now you're an associate,
现在你是一名初级律师了
two shots of tequila.
两杯龙舌兰
I must be home by 8:00.
我必须八点前回家
Let me see your phone.
让我看下你的手♥机♥
No, Kalinda, really, I have to get home.
不 Kalinda 真的 我必须回家
I'm taking responsibility for your irresponsibility.
Alicia 我会为你的不负责任负责的
Let me see your phone.
让我看下你的手♥机♥
Hi. Who am I speaking to?
嗨 我在和谁说话?
Zach. This is Kalinda.
Zach 我是Kalinda
Sure. One second.
当然 等一下
Hey, Dad, Mom's going to be working late again tonight.
嘿 爸爸 妈妈今晚又要加班
Tell her not to worry.
告诉她不用担心 好的
Yeah, that's fine. Thanks.
那就好 谢谢
You don't look like a man who's going to be free in a few days.
你看起来可不像是个几天 后就要重获自♥由♥的男人啊
There's been a hitch.
事情不是很顺利
Look, I really miss Daniel Golden.
我真的很想念Daniel Golden
When the Obama White House calls, you got to go.
当白宫叫你的时候 你必须去啊
Golden said she's the better litigator.
Golden说她更善于打官司
It's just easy to underestimate her.
但很轻易地就瞧不上她
She must be very good, because I'm greatly underestimating her.
那她一定非常 非常棒 因为我也很瞧不上她
Ms. Tascioni, hi.
Tascioni女士 嗨 我是Eli Gold
Eli Gold.
哦 你好
Hello. You're not good with computers, are you?
你擅长整电脑的吗?
My son keeps buying me new ones, and then backing away, and laughing.
我儿子总是在给我买♥♥了新电脑 之后就撒手 然后就嘲笑我
So what are we watching? Evidence.
那我们要看什么? 证据
For the retrial? Yep.
复审的? 对头
But the prosecution lost its only witness, right?
但是检方已失去了唯一的证人 对吧?
Kozko committed suicide, so no case.
Kozko是自杀 所以他们不能立案
And I thought Monday would be a simple matter of a dismissal, but watch.
而我本来认为周一会是一场 简单的撤案而已 但是注意看
Prosecution interview... People v. Peter Florrick.
检方谈话B-3号♥ Peter Florrick案
Peter was pretty bald about it.
Peter要求相当简单
$45,000 would buy you a certain amount of access.
4万5千美元能为你拓宽门路
$85,000, more.
8万5的话 路更宽
Did he say what he needed the money for?
他有说过要钱用来干嘛吗?
A down payment on a bigger house.
用做更大房♥子上的首♥付♥
This is a video proffer completed by Mr. Kozko before his death.
这是Kozko生前录制的
The prosecution plans to introduce it into evidence.
检方现在计划将它作为证据
But they can't, because it's hearsay. - That's right. - And...
但是他们不可以 因为这不官方 没错
they won't use it. They want the press to use it.
但他们不想用这证据 他们是想让媒体报道
That was my first guess, but
那是我的第一猜测
these aren't the motions of a prosecution winding down.
但是那不符合撤销指控的提议
Peter promised me an ear, and he also promised me his friendship.
Peter向我承诺为我留意 而且也承诺与我结下友谊
Come on, everybody, join the happy couple on the dance floor.
大家快来 加入舞池里这快乐的一对
Let go...
放手...
No
不
You know, Will feels the same way about you.
你知道的 Will对你有同样的感觉
No, he doesn't. And even if he did, it doesn't matter.
不 他没有 就算是他有 也无所谓啦
It does.
有所谓
I phone Will, I tell him we're in a bar,
我给Will打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们在酒吧
you're too drunk to go home.
而你伶仃大醉回不了家
So you're getting a hotel room upstairs.
你们就在楼上开个房♥
ne night,
Alicia 就一晚上
no repercussions.
不会有什么影响的
And tomorrow? Tomorrow you wake up.
那明天呢? 明天你就清醒啦
That's just not me, Kalinda.
我不是那样的人 Kalinda
Everything is you.
你可以随心所欲的
Everything you want to be you is you.
你可以是任何你想成为的样子
You two are so hot.
你们两个很性感
You are?
呃...你是谁?
Brian. I'm the best man.
Brian 伴郎
What are you celebrating?
你们在庆祝什么?
Tomorrow her husband is being freed from house arrest.
明天她丈夫就可以从软禁中解脱啦
Really?
真的?
All right, I'm getting you both drinks.
好吧 我去给你们拿酒去
OK
好的
Are you gay?
你是拉拉吗?
Come on.
哦 别这样
We are talking about every single little detail of my life.
我们谈论关于我生活的每个小细节
It's a simple question.
这只是一个很简单的问题
I
我...
I'm private. Come on.
我很注意隐私 哎呀 别呀
What does it matter? It doesn't.
有什么关系吗? 没什么关系呀
Then why you want to know?
那你为什么想知道?
Because I do.
因为我想知道啊
And how is this fair? - I talk about everything.
这不公平啊 我可什么事都说
I didn't say it was.
我没说那样公平
You like to talk about your life.
你喜欢谈论你的生活
I don't like to talk about mine.
我可不喜欢谈论我的
What?
谁打的?
Nothing. It's work.
没什么 工作上的
Hi. It's me.
嗨 是我
Yes, I know. Hi.
我知道 嗨
How you doing?
你怎么样?
Good, actually. Really good.
还不错 真的不错
I'm glad. You deserve it.
我很高兴 这是你应得的
How about you?
嗯 那你呢?
We're in the midst of layoffs.
我们正在进行裁员
God. I'm so sorry.
哦 老天 抱歉
No, no. It just has to be done.
不 不用 是别无选择
Alicia I...
Alicia 我...
You...?
你...?
I Emm..
我 嗯...
Can I ask you a favor?
能请你帮个忙吗?
I got a call from a client who needs help,
我刚接到一个客户的电♥话♥ 他需要帮助
but I can't get away right now.
但我现在走不开
Yeah, of course.
好吧 没问题
Which client?
哪个客户?
Colin Sweeney.
Colin Sweeney
I know.
我知道 听着 很简单
It'll be easy. We just revamp the language on his company merger.
我们修改一下 他公♥司♥并购方案的用词即可
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表