天啊 真是太囧了
It wasn't at the time.
在那时候可不是哦
So
那么
What did you think of me?
你当时对我什么感觉?
No. What?
不说 为什么?
Dangerous conversation.
危险话题
Now you have to tell me.
这下 我更想知道了
Come on, I'll tell you what I thought of you.
来吧 我也告诉你我对你什么感觉
So Giada seems sweet.
那个Giada挺好的啊
There's a segue.
转得还挺圆滑嘛
Yes, she is sweet.
是 她是不错
And third year at DePaul.
德保罗大学三年级生
She's just getting her retainer out.
是啊 初出茅庐的菜鸟律师
So is it always gonna be this way, between us?
那我们俩就一直这样下去了吗?
I want to say yes, but I want to know what you mean.
我想说好 但不清楚你的意思
Just...
就
talking. - Being casual and...
谈心 轻松随意
Blunt?
直言不讳?
I like myself around you.
我喜欢和你在一起 Alicia
I don't like myself around a lot of people.
我不喜欢很多人
You do.
我知道
It's an act. It's perfected over a millennium.
这可是修♥炼♥了千年的
Don't answer it. It's just life again.
别接了 又是麻烦事
Yes, and that's why I have to.
没错 所以我必须接
Hello
喂
Kalinda, what's up?
Kalinda 什么事?
No, I'm just with Will.
没 我和Will在一起
No
没
Okay, I'll meet you there.
好 等会儿见
Kalinda got the dealer Gorman's phone records.
Kalinda拿到了Gorman的通话记录
The night of the shooting, he had two calls from a Hank Lydell.
枪案发生当晚 他接到了两个Hank Lydell的来电
Hank Lydell? Who's Hank Lydell?
Hank Lydell? 谁是Hank Lydell?
No idea. Kalinda checked, no priors. I'm gonna meet her there.
不知道 Kalinda查过了 没有案底 我去找她
That's good
那好
Nice dinner.
晚餐很愉快
It was worth the wait.
等待也值得了
We always have options.
我们一直还有选择的 Alicia
I'm just saying.
我只是想说一下
We have no idea who Hank Lydell is?
还是不知道Hank Lydell是谁?
Or why he was urgently phoning a meth dealer an hour before he killed a cop.
也不清楚为什么他在药贩杀了 警♥察♥前一小时这么急着打电♥话♥找他
It doesn't look like an addict's house.
看起来不像是住了个瘾君子啊
I don't think there is a look to an addict's house.
瘾君子的屋子根本没法看
What were you doing with Will?
你和Will在干嘛呢?
Having dinner.
吃晚饭啊
Thank you for waiting. Mr. Lydell is right this way.
抱歉让你们久等 Lydell先生在这边
That's very unlikely.
这不可能
Hank has some good days, his illness keeps him from dialing the phone.
Hank有时状况是不错 但他有关节炎没法拨电♥话♥
And you've never heard him talk about a man named Gorman?
你也从未听他 提起过有个叫Gorman的人?
No
没
Who else has access to the phone?
还有谁能用电♥话♥?
Here? Any of us.
这里吗? 我们几个都能
Us? Nursing care.
我们? 护理员们
Hank has 24-hour nursing care.
Hank需要24小时护理
I've the graveyard shift.
我上晚班
Is there anyway to find out who was the nurse on duty the night of the killing, April 15th?
能不能查到凶案 当晚是谁当班 四月十五日?
That was... Trish. Trish.
是
Trish Arkin.
Trish Arkin
Did I say something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
No
没
It's just that's the wife of the deceased.
她是死者的妻子
So our client did it?
是我们的委托人干的?
She apparently warned the meth dealer that her husband was coming to arrest him.
她显然提醒过 那药贩她丈夫要去逮捕他了
How did she even know him?
她怎么认识他的呢?
Apparently through the husband. The rest of the task force?
显然是通过她丈夫 那特遣部队其他人呢?
Innocent.
全是清白的
We don't know that for sure.
我们也不能完全肯定
But it does look like it was just Arkin who was stashing the weapons and the drugs.
但似乎武器和毒品都是Arkin藏匿的
He realized internal affairs was looking into him,
他知道内务司在调查他
so he thought he would make a deal and turn on his partners.
因此决定背叛同伴 做个交易
And Trish? She was a battered woman;
Trish呢? 她也是个受害者
didn't want to enter witness relocaon with her husband.
不想与丈夫一起加入证人保护计划
That explains thleak.
这倒能解释泄密的事
When we counted who was in the room, we didn't count the wife.
我们考虑泄密者时 并没有考虑妻子
Yes
对
And you want to hear an even greater irony?
想知道什么更讽刺吗?
Cook County wants to avoid embarrassment.
库克郡政♥府♥为了避免难堪
They just made us an offer - to drop the case.
他们已经出价决定庭下和解
How much?
出价多少?
A half a million.
50万
Trish gets her husband killed,
这么说 Trish间接谋杀了丈夫
blames the police and makes a cool half mill.
栽赃到警局头上 还得到50万
Are we taking it?
我们接受吗?
I don't think we can get them any higher.
也得不到更好的报价了
No, I mean, are we taking anything?
我是说 这一切我们就不管了?
She's guilty, and she'll get off.
她有罪 却可以逃之夭夭
She's our client.
她是我们的客户
It's our job.
这是工作职责
And at what point is our job wrong?
那这样不算失职吗?
When it fails our client.
只有让客户失望了才算
Let's advise our client to...
那我们就像客户建议...
to accept the offer.
接受报价吧
I seem to be a suspect.
我似乎成了嫌疑犯
Apparently, internal affairs is looking into my connection with the Arkin shooting.
显然 内务司在调查我与Arkin案的联♥系♥
Yeah, I heard.
我也听说了
This stuff seems to be coming from your lawsuit.
这件事似乎与你们的案子有关
That's right.
没错
Why all the questions about what I do for friends?
那为何还问我 那些"帮朋友忙"的问题?
What, you thought I did it?
难道你认为是我♥干♥的?
Yes
嗯
Go to hell.
去死吧
What?
又干嘛?!
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is this?
这是什么?
Who really tipped off Gorman.
真正向Gorman泄密的人
One, two. Mic check, testing...
一 二 检查麦克风...
Is this just an exoneration victory lap or is he going to announce?
这是他免罪后的声明 还是他真的会宣布?
Gail, you'll find out in one hour.
Gail 一小时后你自然会知道
Come on.
别这样嘛
Mrs. Florrick going to be on stage with him?
Florrick夫人会一同上台吗?
Excuse me.
失陪
This is Gold.
我是Gold
I don't know.
我不知道
They're not going to leave us alone... the press.
媒体不会放过我们的
You're right.
你说得对
I was reading about these murals in Sienna.
我曾读到过锡耶纳的壁画
And one of them showed good government.
其中一幅寓意 政♥府♥得力
People happy.
人♥民♥安康
Buildings going up.
高楼四起
Courts making good decisions.
依法裁决
And on the opposite wall was bad government.
对着的墙上的一幅 则是政♥府♥腐♥败♥
It was the same people, but they were...
还是同一群人 但是...
they were unhappy, the courts were making bad decisions.
他们苦不堪言 法庭肆意妄为
It occurred to me that it only works if people step up...
我由此联想 要想国泰民安 必须有人挺身而出...
if you make the sacrifice.
做出牺牲
I was just an okay state's attorney, nothing special.
我只是个称职的地方检察官 谈不上特别
But I want to be a great one.
但我希望有所建树
And I can't do it without you.
这必须有你相伴
I don't want the kids involved.
我不希望孩子也牵扯进来
They won't be.
不会的
And I want to work.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表