You will receive the guidance you need to become a citizen,
你将得到作为有生产力的公民需要的教导
and come to understand that actions
并会明白何为因果报应
have consequences. Your honor... This will be the best thing, I promise.
不 法官大人... 这对你是件好事 我保证
I'm sorry, but we had an agreement: No jail time.
法官大人 很抱歉 但我们达成协议不用坐牢的
Next contestant.
下一个被告人
No, wait!
不 等等!
Mom! Terrence?
妈妈! Terrence?
What the hell is going on here?
这到底怎么回事?
Young master Marcus Townsend. Mom!
少年Marcus Townsend 妈妈!
Terrence?
Terrence?
This where you come to celebrate?
你是在庆祝吗?
Your boss wanted six months. You got nine.
你上司要申请6个月 你得到了9个月
Florrick is not the most popular name around here.
Florrick在这里并不受欢迎
That is not what this is about. That was a bait-and-switch.
这不是理由 之前分明就是钓我上钩
Come on.
得了吧你
A judge has indigestion, you get six months.
法官心情坏 就判6个月
He has a good meal, someone goes free.
法官心情好 无罪释放都可以
It balances itself out. Not for Terence Ramsay.
法官自己说了算 Terence这件案绝对不止是这样
What do you want to do?
那你想怎样?
You act like this isn't the water we're swimming in?
别说得好像我和你有什么不同
Baxter is well-liked, but he's all over the map with sentencing.
Baxter蛮受欢迎的 只是他只依法宣判
Someone just complained last week.
上周已经有人投诉了
You think your kid got screwed, talk to Howard bright man at legal aid.
你觉得那小孩受判不公 找法律援助Howard Brightman吧
That's not the entrance.
那不是入口
I think that's for the guards.
应该是给保安用的
So, how often do you go?
你多久去一次?
To see my dad? Every month.
去看我爸? 每个月都去
It's far.
挺远的
What's yours?
你的呢?
Tamms minimum.
塔姆斯小型监狱
What'd your dad do?
你♥爸♥犯啥事了?
Nothing. I mean, he says he didn't, but they say he sold drugs.
没有啊 至少他说没有 但他们说他贩毒
Crystal.
冰♥毒♥
That's not bad.
看起来还不错嘛
What did he say happened?
那他是怎么说的?
He was set up.
他说是被陷害的
Yeah, my dad, too.
好吧 我爸也是
I think your dad's prison is nicer than mine.
你♥爸♥的监狱比我爸的要好嘛
Thought I'd make some snacks for you young ladies.
给你们俩做了些点心
What are we looking at here? Nothing.
你们在看什么呀?
Thanks, grandma.
没有啦 谢谢奶奶
We're comparing prisons.
我们在拿监狱作比较
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Shannon's joking.
Shannon是开玩笑啦
We're fine. Thanks.
我们没事的 谢谢哦
Shannon, is your mother picking you up?
Shannon你妈来接你吗?
I have my bike.
不来 我有自行车
Your bike? Where do you live?
自行车? 那你住哪里呀?
Garfield Park, on Lake.
加菲尔德湖光花♥园♥
I should phone your mother.
我打电♥话♥跟你妈说下吧
No. We're fine. Thanks, grandma. We have to do homework now. Bye.
不用了 没事的 谢啦奶奶 我们要开始做作业了 待会儿见
She's the one who took you there?
她带你来这的?
She thinks he's staying at a country club.
好像他儿子是跑去个乡村俱乐部一样
Not a good one.
而且是不好的那种
Definitely not.
当然不好了
Thanks for agreeing to meet, Mr. Brightman.
Brightman先生 谢谢你能抽空见我
Howie.
叫我Howie
So, do you always put out a buffet like that?
你们就这样摆出来让人吃?
Would you like something? A muffin?
你想吃个松饼或者什么吗?
No, no. I'm fine.
不用 我不饿
So, yeah...
嗯...
You're interested in my client, Damien Harkin?
你对我的客户Damien Harkin感兴趣?
Kid stole a chicken from Costco.
从"好市多"偷了一只鸡
Richardson agreed to a plea of simple theft, and supervised release,
Richardson同意判轻度偷窃和监督释放
but judge Baxter gave him nine months.
但Baxter法官判了9个月监禁
And you filed a motion to reconsider.
然后你提交了重审的动议
You bet I did. Baxter denied it.
当然 但Baxter驳回了
On what grounds?
理由呢?
Sentence within guidelines, judicial discretion.
依法判刑 公正裁决
Every day, they just put out all that food?
每天都会放这么多吃的?
Every day.
每天都是 不如你就...
Why don't you... No, no. I had lunch.
不用了 我吃过午饭了
Baxter is a bipolar sentencer, but nobody wants to confront him because we all gotta go back there.
Baxter是个很极端的判官 没人敢顶撞他 因为结果相同
You're looking to file a motion to reconsider? I am.
你也想要提交动议吧? 是啊
Last year, we started segregating cases by judges.
我们从去年开始把 Baxter法官审的案子分出来
These are all Baxter cases.
全在这里了
Maybe I'll just grab one.
好吧 我还是拿一个算了
Please.
请
Yes.
没错
Your honor.
法官大人
It's not a given. Sure it is.
不是去就能当得 肯定是啦
Cook county democrats say you're a judge, you're a judge.
库克郡民♥主♥党说你是法官你就是
Vote's a formality.
投票只是走形式而已
You think I should.
你觉得我该去咯
I think you'd be crazy not to.
你不去就脑残了
These chances don't come along every day.
不是每天都有这种机会的
And the firm?
那事务所怎么办?
We survived losing Stern.
失去Stern的损失我们都能承受
We'll... Survive losing you.
失去你...当然也可以
And my people?
那我的人呢?
Your people?
你的人?
The lawyers who came over with me.
那些跟我一起来的律师
That's funny, I thought they were our people.
好笑了 我以为他们是我们的人呢
Isn't that what we said the first day... no fiefdoms?
我们第一天就订了啊 不分势力范围
We also said we wouldn't stab each other in the back.
还说了不能从背后捅任何人一刀呢
And we didn't.
噢 我们没有啊
Stern left of his own free will.
Stern是自愿离开的
Just promise me you won't clean house.
你跟我保证你不会清理门户
Diane...
Diane...
If it were the reverse,
反过来想
would you promise me?
你会不会给我保证?
Congratulations, Diane.
恭喜你了 Diane
Aren't you Lead attorney on Sheffrin-Marks? Why are we doing this?
你不是带律师去Sheffrin家吗? 在这里干什么?
This is SheffrinMarks.
这儿就是Sheffrin家啊
Sheffrin, anyway.
好吧 至少有Sheffrin
He asked us to take care of his housekeeper's kid and Alicia promptly went out and got him locked up.
他叫我们去照顾他管家的小孩 Alicia就马上去把他锁起来了
Sorry.
不好意思咯
These are all from legal aid. Baxter's cases.
这些都是法律援助组收集的 Baxter案子的资料
On this side, everybody got probation.
这边是获判察看的
On that, jail time.
这边是判监禁的
You're filing a motion to reconsider, based on what?
那你申请重审的动议基于什么点?
He's a racist. I'd take this up to Will,
他是种族歧视者
get his advice.
我拿去给Will看 看他意见如何
No. You're barking up the wrong tree.
不行 你找错人了
Baxter's old-school liberal, million man March, all that.
Baxter是出了名的自♥由♥主义者了 他会去参加百万人的抗♥议♥游♥行♥等等
And, of course, liberals can't be racists.
自♥由♥主义者就更不能种族歧视了
Hey, I'm just...
我只是说...
20 cases doesn't mean anything.
20单案子不能说明什么
We need to know the race of everyone else Baxter sentenced, and then do a regression analysis
我们要了解被Baxter宣判所有人的种族
to look at other variables that could explain the pattern.
作回归分♥析♥然后看变量才能说明问题
So, Kalinda, you... help Alicia with the hard data for her motion, and use Mr. Statistics here.
那Kalinda你就帮Alicia搜集 她动议的确切数据 带上这位精算先生
He has nothing better to do.
他没别的可做了
Who says I got nothing better to do?
谁说我没别的可做了?
I do.
我说的
Thanks, man.
好的 谢谢
Hey, one thing. I wouldn't go to Will.
要是我的话 我是不会去找Will的
Why?
为什么?
He's best buds with Baxter.
他是Baxter的老友
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I researched all the partners.
我调查了所有合伙人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表